Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2016, 12:23 AM

1,729 posts, read 1,536,863 times

Advertisements

is geoengineering and climate change the same as chemtrails??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=P...&v=A82IAFjkf-8

Old 03-09-2016, 05:02 AM

13,302 posts, read 7,867,855 times
Geoengineering IS AGW!

And vice versa.

Old 03-09-2016, 09:03 AM

not sure if this was posted... Saudi Princess Speaks Out Against Chemtrails and Geoengineering

Old 03-09-2016, 11:14 AM

9,408 posts, read 11,931,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawena View Post
not clear on what you are talking about
Quotes such as this didn't clue you in?:

Quote:
“we know there are organic, sustainable alternatives that will accomplish the same objectives without damaging the Earth.”

“For example, deadly Cobra venom,” Sanders continued, “which the government can purchase directly from snake charmer collectives in India using fair trade guidelines.”

Sanders also proposed Botulinum toxin, the naturally occurring bacterium that leads to the fatal disease botulism, as a poisonous substance that would sicken the population but leave flora and fauna unaffected.
If that wasn't enough, the source itself, which is linked at the bottom of the article, ncscooper.com, has in its terms and conditions:

Quote:
This website is satirical in scope and intent. It provides fake news and social criticism in a satirical setting.
Right off the bat, it's clear the article was fake, and here you are putting it out there are legit. IE, you are trolling. This entire thread is a troll. I can't believe it's still open.

Old 03-09-2016, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
Quotes such as this didn't clue you in?:

If that wasn't enough, the source itself, which is linked at the bottom of the article, ncscooper.com, has in its terms and conditions:

Right off the bat, it's clear the article was fake, and here you are putting it out there are legit. IE, you are trolling. This entire thread is a troll. I can't believe it's still open.
went trolling last week we caught a big win...

no kneed believe, bumbye you learn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmsYJgfBjQk

Old 03-12-2016, 10:14 AM

23,864 posts, read 24,108,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawena View Post
not clear on what you are talking about
Wow.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the typical chemtrail "researcher."

Old 03-12-2016, 11:33 AM

11,411 posts, read 7,805,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Wow.

Yep. Not so much interested in the scientific method.

Old 03-13-2016, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post

when NIST said building 7 came down because of fires.. I will always doubt science..

Quote:
“We gutted the plane, mounted the tanks. Installed the cables and lines and spraying devices. I was a civilian worker supervised by the military. When we finished, we were told that this was a test conducted by the German Aeronautics and Space Administration. Meaning that the plane with the spraying devices goes ahead while a second plane with measuring devices flies behind and conducts measurements. Like, “we just want to find out how the particles do behave and propagate.

Aerospace Worker Fired After Admitting: ?I Installed Chemtrail Devices? - New World Order Plans To Destroy and Take Over! (Videos and Photos) | Alternative

Old 03-19-2016, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Wow.

I see that and raise you... from researcher to scientist.

Quote:
The paper goes on to discuss and cite publications which have detected heavy metals like aluminum, barium, strontium, and more in rainwater, fly ash, and more. For example, during the period between July 2011 and November 2012, 73 rainwater samples were collected and analysed for aluminum and barium; 71 were collected from 60 different locations in Germany, 1 from France, and 1 from Austria.

Aluminum was detected in 77% of the rainwater samples, there was also a very high barium concentration and a very high Strontium concentration.

It also discusses how these concentrations of metals are not the result of natural phenomenon, like volcanic explosions, for example.
Nuclear Chemist Publishes Paper Detailing:

Old 03-19-2016, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post

you want science..... I give you a scientist ..

Quote:
Dr. Marvin Herndon, PhD says that there is evidence of a secret government geoengineering program, injecting stratospheric particles/aerosoles into the atmosphere – endangering human health.

Top Scientist Confirms Aluminium Poisoning Via Chemtrails Is Real | Your News Wire
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies