Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Reverse-Racism a Problem in the United States?
Yes, the ethnic majority (Caucasian) is experiencing racism. 69 75.00%
No, the ethnic majority is not experiencing racism. 23 25.00%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2015, 11:37 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Jewish people ARE white and are treated as such. They are just the lowest whites on the white totem pole in terms of social (NOT economic) white privilege.

It is documented fact that white women are the biggest recipients of affirmative action and not people of color. White women have benefited the most from these policies when it was supposed to have been people of color. White women have the second lowest unemployment rate in the country, and the second highest number of senior level management positions in the US. Again, this would not be the case without affirmative action. The myth that only blacks and Hispanics benefit from affirmative action is completely false
You just make anti-white assertions with no basis in fact. Jews are their own group, but if you think Jews are lower socially than whites, then that proves you just say anything. There is no totem pole of white social or economic privilege any more than there is a black or Asian one. I guess you never seen all the poor outcast whites.

White women are the largest group in America. Whether due to merit or affirmative action, they're going to be more represented. Since Hispanics have lower unemployment than blacks, are they benefiting from affirmative action more than blacks? And if blacks hold more management positions than Hispanics are they benefiting more from affirmative action than Hispanics. This is the game you're playing.

Old 11-11-2015, 11:44 PM

756 posts, read 424,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Jewish people ARE white and are treated as such. They are just the lowest whites on the white totem pole in terms of social (NOT economic) white privilege.
Ah.. white privilege..

You have the "privilege" of feeling morally inferior to condescending liberals who feed their egos by
looking down on whites who aren't aware of their "white privilege".

You have the "privilege" of having your life experiences, trials, tribulations, accomplishments and
even failures all dismissed by sanctimonious elitists who think that everything a white American male
has done in his life was the result of the "establishment" holding their hand and guiding them through
it at the expense of minorities.

You have the "privilege" of having your ancestors vilified by self loathing liberal "intellectuals" and
the professional victim class of minorities, whether or not they were racist or ever had a racist thought
in their heads. Doesn't matter. they are white, that's enough!

No thanks!

I think racism is wrong no matter who practices it.
I think this notion of privilege does more harm than it does good because it creates a generation of
gullible young liberal minded kids who are ashamed of themselves simply for something they had
absolutely nothing to do with and it creates a victim-class mentality among minorities who become
dependent on the liberals who feed them this mental garbage.

Old 11-12-2015, 12:07 AM

749 posts, read 856,406 times
Racism is racism is racism, no?

Old 11-12-2015, 01:31 AM

7,473 posts, read 4,016,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kehinde93 View Post
Oh you were refused because you was white and the employer told you that? Should've filed an EEO complaint instead of crying on a message board about it.
Its futile to try. The EEOC will not even look at a case from a white against a negro.

Old 11-12-2015, 01:38 AM

7,473 posts, read 4,016,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kehinde93 View Post
Lol oh no please dont put me ignore whatever shall I do? If i was in your face you'd **** your pants like the white kid did at the flag rally in sc.

I would like to hear more of stories for a quick laugh though.
Those kind of threats should really help your position..........

So the big mean black man gonna muck up the poor white kid??

your a real piece of work.........

Old 11-12-2015, 01:38 AM

30,370 posts, read 19,162,886 times
As a white male that grew up in a black majority community, there is racism among a significant population of black males against whites and is manifested in intimidation and physical domination that makes white males try to either fit in with blacks (try to become black culturally) or just be intimidated to live in a level of fear and arm themselves for protection. However, relations with black females is mostly good.

On a societal level, there is legal discrimination against whites in university applications as well as jobs which is frustrating but not a major bar from my experience. I was aggravated, for example, when my black neighbor who is a surgeon has his kids admitted to far better universities than my kids despite lower SAT scores than my kids.

Old 11-12-2015, 04:01 AM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
Racism knows no color.
ANYONE can be racist.
So, I would say yes, reverse racism is alive and well.
Some of the biggest racists are those that deny that blacks can be racist or that whites can experience racism.

Old 11-12-2015, 04:09 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Some of the biggest racists are those that deny that blacks can be racist or that whites can experience racism.
Yep those people identify themselves as such by holding that position. Guaranteed they discriminate against whites at every opportunity.

Old 11-12-2015, 05:45 AM

756 posts, read 424,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
Those kind of threats should really help your position..........

So the big mean black man gonna muck up the poor white kid??

your a real piece of work.........
I was thinking that too! Nothing says moral superiority like threats of physical intimidation

Old 11-12-2015, 05:55 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,644,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
Reverse racism is not being racist. Racism is hatred of another race; in other words, you can be racist against a white person.

Is that a problem? Not a wide spread one, but it undeniably happens and is just as deplorable as racism against any other ethnic or racial group.
^ This. Does it happen? Yes, rarely, but yes. Is it a problem that we should waste any energy or attention on? No. This is way, way down on the scale of issues we should address as a nation. If race is your thing, why not focus on stopping police officers from killing black citizens?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies