Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2015, 03:11 PM

13,298 posts, read 7,851,452 times

Advertisements

I blame the Bushes and Hillary.

Old 11-12-2015, 03:11 PM

371 posts, read 257,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norne View Post
No, thank the United States for inventing the concepts of "human rights", "all men are created equal", "the melting pot", diversity and multiculturalism. These concepts are not European.

And thank the United States for being the world's chief troublemaker, starting wars and creating instability all over the world, making people flee for their lives.

And thank the United States for beating Germany into submission not once, but twice.

Look behind the smoke screens to the real source of the problem.

If I had my way, I would dump them all on the lawn in front of the Capitol building in Washington DC and watch what happens.
That would be one way to get the American people off their collective @sses and into battle! I am all for it...we are slowly being taken over anyways...ever heard the frog in the boiling water concept? American politicians have it down pat it seems like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Europe has existed long before the current immigration crisis and it will exist long after it has passed... There's no reason for conservatives to get their panties in a bunch...
Europe is European.Europe won't be European much longer at this rate. No surprise you forgot to mention that tiny part. I am not surprised someone like you is taking pleasure in what is happening in Europe.

Old 11-12-2015, 03:12 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,561,142 times
Quote:
Europe has existed long before the current immigration crisis and it will exist long after it has passed... There's no reason for conservatives to get their panties in a bunch...
Europe will exist, it will just be another Islamic hell-hole.

"Damn this world, damn this time, damn this fate, that the uncivilized Arabs have come to make me Muslim". - Yazdegerd III

Old 11-12-2015, 03:22 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,123,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad14 View Post
Europe is European.Europe won't be European much longer at this rate. No surprise you forgot to mention that tiny part. I am not surprised someone like you is taking pleasure in what is happening in Europe.
Taking pleasure? I would describe my attitude as not really caring. Europe has always had immigrants, and the continent is still shockingly European. Honestly, I see Atheism spreading faster than Islam in Europe. People like you are fearing for no reason...

Europe is marching away from Protestant/Catholic Christianity and towards Agnostic/Atheism... Not towards Islam...

Old 11-12-2015, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Taking pleasure? I would describe my attitude as not really caring. Europe has always had immigrants, and the continent is still shockingly European. Honestly, I see Atheism spreading faster than Islam in Europe. People like you are fearing for no reason...

Europe is marching away from Protestant/Catholic Christianity and towards Agnostic/Atheism... Not towards Islam...
The ethnic Europeans are marching towards Atheism, but they are being flooded by Muslim immigrants, which will eventually take over the continent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

Old 11-12-2015, 03:39 PM

371 posts, read 257,345 times
Quote:

No it not ALWAYS had "immigrants" these people are invaders intent on destroying Europe that is for Europeans and turning it into one big Muslim Caliphate.

Old 11-12-2015, 03:46 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,123,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
The ethnic Europeans are marching towards Atheism, but they are being flooded by Muslim immigrants, which will eventually take over the continent.
Do you believe more Islamic migrants are coming to Europe now than when the Moors invaded? This is a rhetorical question that I already know the answer to. But to the point, there was a period in time when there was a wave of non-ethnic Europeans coming to Europe and the main religion didn't change to Islam and it won't now...

Old 11-12-2015, 04:47 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,874,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
You realize that would likely result in the stoning to death of the women, right?
Islamist fools need to know 2 can play at that game and there are LOTS of Germans, Swedes and so on who'd be GLAD to start cracking "Muslim" heads. Too; the cops will start cuffing and stuffing those Arab and so on troublemakers real fast IMHO.

Old 11-12-2015, 07:26 PM

11,962 posts, read 6,533,634 times
Why aren't any of the moderators asking questions to the republican candidates on what their policy would be on bringing more of these refugees here.
If Hillary wins, they'll come flooding in.

Old 11-12-2015, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Why aren't any of the moderators asking questions to the republican candidates on what their policy would be on bringing more of these refugees here.
If Hillary wins, they'll come flooding in.
I know Ted Cruz understands this better than anyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkVwDSoSyNM
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies