Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2015, 05:09 PM

14,366 posts, read 9,740,082 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
No waiting needed. And since you asked. Your agenda is to constantly attack the messengers instead of addressing the message. That's exactly what you did in the post I responded to. The fact that you are back in topic, to address this instead of posting about the tragedy demonstrates it exactly.
Forgive me but wasn't it you who began attacking posters first?

Why YES, YES it was.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2015, 05:09 PM

998 posts, read 661,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
holy sh&t, can we stop the freaking LEFT RIGHT USUAL HATE??! this is a tragedy of immense proportions.

unfreaking believable
This reminds me of those stupid "COEXIST" bumper stickers you see on all the SUVs at Whole Foods. It's like, you're speaking to the wrong audience. Do people think ISIS recruits and other homicidal religious nutjobs are going to be cruising up to get their buckwheat organic smoothies and will think, 'hey, that's a good idea." Those people are half the world away (although our political leaders are working hard to bring them over here).

Old 11-13-2015, 05:10 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,803,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
Hollande dispatched military, closed borders into the country.
The borders need to be permanently closed to muslims and non-westerners.

Old 11-13-2015, 05:11 PM

4,899 posts, read 3,532,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddingPops View Post
This reminds me of those stupid "COEXIST" bumper stickers you see on all the SUVs at Whole Foods. It's like, you're speaking to the wrong audience. Do people think ISIS recruits and other homicidal religious nutjobs are going to be cruising up to get their buckwheat organic smoothies and will think, 'hey, that's a good idea." Those people are half the world away (although our political leaders are working hard to bring them over here).
My point is that this hardly the time the same old same old right/left nonsense. can't we shelve that for just an hour or so, while we watch this horror unfold?? it is STILL going on.

9,129 posts, read 5,761,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Not implying it's the newcomers. Just saying we're planting the seed allowing more and more of these folks over here. Could be months or years after they get here but it's not a matter of if but when some of these folks will go Allah Akbar on us once they are all settled in.

As you can see, France was already inundated with these people and with the influx coming in now, you're simply throwing gasoline on an out of control fire.

I think they are nearing 10% of the French population.
They will be flexing their muscles and making demands.

3,840 posts, read 4,490,653 times
Default More Destruction in Paris

I'm guessing the Religion of Peace is innocent and not involved and will decry and condemn these acts. Really

At least 35 reported dead, 100 hostages taken in Paris attacks | Fox News

Old 11-13-2015, 05:14 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,142,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
No waiting needed. And since you asked. Your agenda is to constantly attack the messengers instead of addressing the message. That's exactly what you did in the post I responded to. The fact that you are back in topic, to address this instead of posting about the tragedy demonstrates it exactly.
Who was I attacking? Show me a specific example of who I attacked in this thread.

My response was to a different poster, not you, yet you are the one who decided to quote my post and then accuse me of attacking a poster.

So, show me who I was attacking. Otherwise, you're trolling and will be reported.

Old 11-13-2015, 05:14 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,803,775 times
Quote:
I can coexist. European westerners existing in the west and muslims and non-westerners existing in the middle east and Africa. Coexisting like that worked for centuries even millenia.

Old 11-13-2015, 05:15 PM

14,366 posts, read 9,740,082 times
Quote:
Agreed... yet, within this thread people have already surmised that it couldn't be the recent immigrants who did this. Spin is coming from both sides, but one thing cannot be denied. France has strict gun control, and these fools are using REAL military auto's to carry this slaughter out. The rifle taken off that idiot on the train was a REAL military auto.

How are these weapons getting into France if they've banned all private ownership of guns?

That was the point some of us were trying make, in a rational way, before being sidetracked on how we have no feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
I think they are nearing 10% of the French population.
They will be flexing their muscles and making demands.
Will be? Do you remember the revolts just last year when France outlawed the burkas? They've been flexing their collective muscle for decades now.

Old 11-13-2015, 05:16 PM

13,620 posts, read 12,684,994 times
Germany next??? how many innocents getting slaughtered will wake them up??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies