Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2015, 05:55 PM

5,443 posts, read 4,678,811 times

Advertisements

I would not be surprised if it were fake. the attackers were all nationals and citizens, let the right wing make fools of themselves. We should wait until all facts are established before blaming this and that and exploiting tragedies for political score.

Old 11-15-2015, 05:59 PM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,978,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nema98 View Post
I would not be surprised if it were fake. the attackers were all nationals and citizens, let the right wing make fools of themselves. We should wait until all facts are established before blaming this and that and exploiting tragedies for political score.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was fake either. I heard this driving to work on a mid-September morning:

"ROBERT SIEGEL, [NPR] HOST:

"European nations have made clear that they'll give preferential treatment to asylum-seekers who are escaping the Syrian civil war, and that has given rise to a lucrative market in fake Syrian passports. The European Union border patrol agency known as Frontex is monitoring this, and its spokeswoman, Ewa Moncure joins us now from Warsaw. Welcome to the program."

Old 11-15-2015, 06:04 PM

2,055 posts, read 1,448,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanHunt View Post
Most of the people of Syria are just people, just like you. Their homes are gone, they have no money, and the likelihood of border agents knowing the names of ANY ISIS members is silly. NAh, there is more to this story.
Yep ... and this is why those muzzies think WE should make the problems of THEIR civil strife our problems. No. It's their problem, not mine.

El Nox

Old 11-15-2015, 06:11 PM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,326 times
Quote:
The advantage of having a fake Syrian passport is any jihadi from where ever could claim to be a "refugee".

How do you leftists see this as proof of Franco citizenship; why is that important to you? These Islamic invaders, AND the young French born terrorists, HATE you leftists too...

Old 11-15-2015, 06:22 PM

5,443 posts, read 4,678,811 times
Syrian passports found at Paris attacks scene were fakes made in Turkey | Middle East Eye

It is fake, why would anyone carry a passport when they are committing an attack? If I were about to go on a rampage, why would I carry a passport?

Old 11-15-2015, 06:28 PM

3,121 posts, read 3,095,938 times
Quote:
Syrian passports found at Paris attacks scene were fakes made in Turkey | Middle East Eye

It is fake, why would anyone carry a passport when they are committing an attack? If I were about to go on a rampage, why would I carry a passport?
Especially if you're going to blow yourself up anyways.

Old 11-15-2015, 06:29 PM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,978,232 times
Quote:

You endorsed the theory of 9/11 attackers carrying passports to their ends, no?

Where else are they going to keep it? Do you leave your passport for the maid and thieves when you travel overseas?

Old 11-15-2015, 06:31 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
Quote:

If you were wearing a vest full of exploding bolts would your passport be even found, never mind found "next to you" ?

Finger man got traced to a French citizen of Algerian descent. The rest of finger man's family has been arrested. They think finger man may have been one of the 800 that went to Syria to fight and came back to France but that has not been verified.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies