Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2015, 12:08 AM

9,909 posts, read 7,689,224 times

Advertisements

Going to say 105% not ha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2015, 01:12 AM

53 posts, read 54,757 times
See, if I were an all power ruler I would IMMEDIATELY have every Mosque destroyed, every Muslim deported. Sure at the time I would be considered horrible, even evil but that's a very small price to pay to know my people are safe and we don't have stone age religions with less evolved beings living with us.

Old 11-17-2015, 01:22 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,179,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I'm good with the two groups I mentioned. Stop further immigration and will deal with whatever Anti-Americans and terrorist that remain.
Oh...so we're just all supposed to take your word for it that you'll stop at the two groups. There'll be no more bloodlust and hysteria for detaining and deporting more groups, huh?

So lemme know why i should take your word for it when you're willing to bust the constitution to toss out people just for being Muslim?

"and will deal with whatever Anti-Americans and terrorists that remain"

LOL...so you DON'T plan to stop at Muslims, do you. But don't worry, you won't even get to start with Muslims.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
Why don't you stop hanging your dried out bait for all to see and just tell everyone what they're supposed to say?

Stop playing games and get to your point.

In the meantime, please explain who "you folks" are?

Why are you so paranoid?
Paranoid? I didn't say anything about you in particular, but for some reason you felt the need to chime in. Hmmmmm. That's funny...as they say, "a hit dog will holler."

And you're hollering. I guess i hit that dog, didn't I?

"Roof...roof...roof...roof."
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Yeah, uh huh I just told you. It is not legal to ban free speech. It is not legal to ban democracy. They preach and conspire to commit this crime. If they were planning on kidnapping me and holding me against my will , that would be a crime. If a million of them decided to just kidnap me are you OK with it? Perhaps if they decided to do it to millions more, then its OK? However to build a wall around the country and force me to submit to a cult is not a crime according to you, even if it were my will to speak or vote. This is even beyond my inalienable rights. You seem to think we don't imprison or deport people who deprive people of their civil rights. Yet on a massive scale you have no issue with it. You think I am the problem, people like me.

No, I would not stop there. After Muslims like those in the video....

* murderers
* rapists
* extortionists
* black mailers

Just like we do already against those that deprive others of their basic rights. Even conspiring to do so is illegal.

Ending democracy and ending free speech on a massive scale is far worse and thus just doesn't impress you, uh huh. .
LOL...logomachist nonsense. Gimme a break.

"After Muslims like those in the video.....

So we can trust you to sift through the Muslims and pass judgement on who stays and who goes, and Americans like me will sit there like a bump on a log and just watch you do it, huh? That what you think?

You're dreaming. Stop it.

Old 11-17-2015, 02:43 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,117,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
How do you deport these millions of people without causing even more tension and violence? Do you think all these Muslims - many of whom are native born US citizens - will just peacefully agree to be deported? This creates a huge slippery slope.
I guess the government could label them enemy combatants under the patriot act and revoke their citizenship?!

But yes terrorism in the western countries would dramatically reduce

Old 11-17-2015, 08:42 AM

20,707 posts, read 19,349,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
O

LOL...logomachist nonsense. Gimme a break.

"After Muslims like those in the video.....

So we can trust you to sift through the Muslims and pass judgement on who stays and who goes, and Americans like me will sit there like a bump on a log and just watch you do it, huh? That what you think?

You're dreaming. Stop it.
ROTFLMAO

You don't even know what our government is. You think its people walking about there business and spontaneously agreeing?

The Constitution is not created by Democracy. It created a sovereign state with democratic principles. Our founding fathers are not nearly as empty headed as you with your brand of hippie anarchy. You don't get to have your "democracy" any old way you like. Its a democratically elected republic , with specific rules. We even have judges which do not appeal to anyone where they have been granted power.

Section. 1. All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.

Not if it pleases you. Not if you all agree. Not if it suits your fancy after picking flowers in the field for your potpourri. It shall be vested.

I can absolutely pass judgement on most forms of Islam. Nor does it obligate me to invite the world. I have not only read our state papers, the Federalist , and enlightenment authors I have also read 7th century barbaric spittle written for rabble. Only the Book of Mormon compares in the painfully boring and monotonous read. Its not merely singular in its monotheism, it beloved this concept so much that it is monotonous. It has no ecclesiastical structure or any centralized authority and so anyone can decide they represent Islam. On top of this, its full of contextually ambiguous edicts with half of them being off with their heads. That's why Islam of all sorts pops up from town to town and why its so full of tribalism. Its a live wire. May as well have a "kill your mother when she is really bad" poem lying around and tell children its from God. Your going to get anything from a dead mommy for withholding dessert to killing really bad mothers which will be used to justify it because of the good it sometimes does.

The only thing that gives it cohesion is its common hatred for anything else. Once people bow East four times a day, doesn't eat pork and doesn't drink , there is virtually nothing left to do. Once you wipe every pig off the face of the earth, it will be like me refusing to eat moon cheese as a religion.

You appear to be a product of this rich culture of monotony.

Old 11-17-2015, 08:44 AM

30,355 posts, read 19,128,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicks45 View Post
Ethics and morals aside, say both America and Europe instituted MASSIVE Muslim deportation kind of like the way the U.S interred Japanese Americans during WWII except instead of just keeping them in camps they were all put on boats aimed towards the Middle East and was told anyone that tries to come back or anyone else from the ME that tried to come would be shot without question or a second thought, do you think that would help to stop any terrorist attacks?

Again, of course this would be considered very brutal but if it were to happen hypothetically do you think America and Europe would be much better off in the long run? Maybe tell them they can come back in about 500 years once they have more fully evolved, and capable of creating and maintaining societies that isn't wrought with insane psychopaths.
You won't stop terrorism but it will be greatly reduced if you did that.

Old 11-17-2015, 08:46 AM

18,984 posts, read 9,067,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
And so it begins, the foundation of a fascist regime gains traction among its core audience......
Absolutely right. And these are the very people who wave the flag and chant USA! USA! USA! They look more and more like a certain faction in a European country in the late 1930s and '40s by the minute, don't they? Just change the ethnicity of the "enemy" of the people and you're good to go.

Old 11-17-2015, 08:49 AM

39,208 posts, read 27,575,665 times
Mass deportations without due process for each and every one Muslim? How does that work?

Deport the ones who are on homeland security watch list is a must. But mass deportation? Perhaps unrealistic.

Old 11-17-2015, 08:52 AM

23,857 posts, read 71,318,110 times
No, it won´t stop.
There are still non-muslim terrorists.

Old 11-17-2015, 08:55 AM

18,984 posts, read 9,067,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSwede View Post
No, it won´t stop.
There are still non-muslim terrorists.
Well, then, we just deport them, too. Remember that poem, "They came for the Jews and I did not speak out..."? Desertdetroiter is exactly right. Be very afraid when fascism starts to assert itself in this country. You may feel secure because you aren't on the top of that list, but rest assured you will be on it somewhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies