Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2015, 10:37 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,258,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaveno View Post
Your hatred of black young people and possibly old is so apparent. Keep up the good work with all your evil comments about young people. Speaks volumes about who you are behind the screen. We are not slaves anymore and they do have a right to free speech and peaceful protests and they do not care about your insecurities that you widely express and you wonder why the Terrorist are acting like fools? Karma is good, and now with you being uncomfortable and hating on us, the tides have turned and you get to feel scared just like the slaves did when they had to be raped and beat by the Master. We have never done to you what the white man has done to black people, so if you want to keep talking ill about black people I will also continue to talk about what white man has done all over the globe. How did you ancestor hang black women and cut their babies out of their stomachs? What kind of monster was he? Talk about abortion being done way before our time.
What hatred?

Facts aren't hate.

This isn't about slaves. FFS!

Did you not see the white faces with the black faces "protesting" in the videos?

What's the point? "Revenge"?

From Ivy League children who weren't slaves, the majority don't have any ancestors who were slaves, most whites have ZERO ties to slavery….you want reparations too?

Do you want all blacks living in 2015 to pay for the sins of their fathers?

I bet you don't.

Why should any other race have to?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2015, 10:49 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,258,599 times
Quote:
Time is not a factor, but behavior is and it surely will not change.
Why aren't you paying attention to WHOM (the group) the bad behavior was coming from in this specific case?

Did you miss when they sent their fellow white protesters away because "safe place! Only blacks allowed."

Where are the white safe places?

With the intent to make whites feel uncomfortable (either you or you twin (Aries) alluded to it and supported the idea)….what are you & your buddies going to call white safe places? Racist?

Can't have it both ways.

Quote:
I was born in 1963 and grew up with parents who were part of the Civil Rights era. Excuse me, I will not allow others regardless of their color to continue to degrade black folks when they too have been a part of the same fabric. You got me twisted. Every race needs to own up to their barbaric behaviors. Each one, teach one. Mankind is truly cruel, and it is a time of violence for all of them regardless of who they are doing it to. White man has truly shed the most blood across the globe. Black people have killed their own, and that will never change. Black people do not get a free pass, but I also will not let white people forget their own crimes against humanity.
Which white people?

Old 11-20-2015, 06:11 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
Why aren't you paying attention to WHOM (the group) the bad behavior was coming from in this specific case?

Did you miss when they sent their fellow white protesters away because "safe place! Only blacks allowed."

Where are the white safe places?

With the intent to make whites feel uncomfortable (either you or you twin (Aries) alluded to it and supported the idea)….what are you & your buddies going to call white safe places? Racist?

Can't have it both ways.

Which white people?
Hood rat fans HATE it when the truth's turned against their kind.

Old 11-20-2015, 08:30 AM

16,590 posts, read 8,610,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Verbally assaulting people because they are white, is racism. Is racism allowed at Dartmouth?
I wonder if the idiot liberal administrators not only provide "safe spaces" for blacks on campus, but also for each separate racial group of students. All but white students of course, because having an only white safe space would be called racist by the same idiots that hatched the "safe space" movement to begin with.

Considering the action of these fools in the schools library, the college needs to come up with safe spaces on campus for students there to learn and study.

`

Old 11-20-2015, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
What hatred?

Facts aren't hate.

This isn't about slaves. FFS!

Did you not see the white faces with the black faces "protesting" in the videos?

What's the point? "Revenge"?

From Ivy League children who weren't slaves, the majority don't have any ancestors who were slaves, most whites have ZERO ties to slavery….you want reparations too?

Do you want all blacks living in 2015 to pay for the sins of their fathers?

I bet you don't.

Why should any other race have to?
I think you are wasting your time with Heaveno as they seem too far gone in their thinking to be reached.
When they are using graphic descriptions of things that may or may not have happened to blacks at the hands of whites, they conveniently forget about how blacks in Africa take machetes to each others women & children, and hack them to death.
If that is not "crimes against humanity", I do not know what is.

`

Old 11-20-2015, 09:01 AM

1,679 posts, read 2,543,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
I think you are wasting your time with Heaveno as they seem too far gone in their thinking to be reached.
When they are using graphic descriptions of things that may or may not have happened to blacks at the hands of whites, they conveniently forget about how blacks in Africa take machetes to each others women & children, and hack them to death.
If that is not "crimes against humanity", I do not know what is.

`
It is important to know your history: FBI investigates if KKK suspects in lynching of black men are still alive | Daily Mail Online

Remembering Mary Turner

Old 11-20-2015, 09:03 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
when you have to go back 70 years in a desperate search to find something remotely relevant, it's probably time to take a nap

Old 11-20-2015, 09:07 AM

1,793 posts, read 1,441,975 times
1946? History indeed.

#ChannonChristian
#ChristopherNewsome

1946?

How about this. I'll take all crime against black people by the KKK since 1980. You get all crimes committed by blacks against white people since Obama has been President. Strike that, just for Obama's second term. Got it? I take 35 years of crime, you take the last 3.

Show me your numbers....Go!

Old 11-20-2015, 10:10 AM

Quote:
It is important to know your history:

I am very familiar with history, and know there were some awful acts perpetrated based on race/religion by whites. That also includes pre-American history.

What you seem unwilling to acknowledge is that blacks, just like other human beings of every stripe have committed atrocities against both different races, and even their own.
Whites therefore do not have a historical lock on "crimes against humanity", as yellows(think Pol Pot), reds(American Indians killing other tribes), browns(think Aztec's, or even Indians killing Pakistanis), blacks(African tribes trying to commit genocide against other tribes) all have plenty of blood & guts on their hands.
So by all means make mention of whites who have done horrible things against their own race or others, but don't forget every stripe has as well. Undoubtedly more black lives have been lost at the hands of fellow blacks, than whites. That is true both historically, and also in modern day America.

`

Old 11-20-2015, 10:24 AM

5,034 posts, read 7,414,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
The videos seem to support the Dartmouth Review's side of things.

Are the videos made up ?
I saw the video and only saw people chanting "Black Lives Matter". I did not hear any hate speech. A girl asks someone if they supported Black Lives Matter. What the Dartmouth Review frequently "reports" is stuff they make up to support their racist world view. They have been doing that for decades and have no credibility on campus except among the extreme right wing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies