Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: If we have an attack like Paris, do you still support your decision to allow Syrains to immigrate in
Yes, I still support my decision 28 25.23%
No, I would change my mind 3 2.70%
Neither, I don't support the decision to let Syrians immigrate 80 72.07%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2015, 08:27 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,102,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Oh riiiggght; that's the tried and proven way to lend credence to crappola; just call it a name like "liberal" in another frenzied manner of flailing around like a schoolyard 3 year old with the "your mother wears army boots" nonsense.

You boobs have got to look further afield to garner a reminder of what intelligent conversation used to look and sound like. This stuff is the veritable definition of the fear motivated bleating of idiots.

Grow a pair and stop resorting to the time honoured tradition of 'needing something to fear in America'.

All you're accomplishing is driving up the cost of Depends with your constant, uncontrollable "pants wetting".
++1

They wouldn't know intelligent conversation if it bit them in the arse because they never reached the level of being capable of intelligent conversation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2015, 02:23 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,393,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple8s View Post
++1

They wouldn't know intelligent conversation if it bit them in the arse because they never reached the level of being capable of intelligent conversation.
"Capable of intelligent conversation." Translation: "Agrees with me."

And when we don't, you guys foam at the mouth and engage in the usual name-calling.

Quite amusing, really.

I like the touch of using the British spelling for "rear end." So sophisticated.

Old 12-24-2015, 06:36 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,358,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post

And when we don't, you guys foam at the mouth and engage in the usual name-calling.

Quite amusing, really.

I like the touch of using the British spelling for "rear end." So sophisticated.

So intelligent rebuttal in your lexicon is to deflect the proven accusation of name calling back upon those who called you out for it? "your mother wears army boots". "Oh yeah. well yours wears them to bed". I got it.

Those with some semblance of intelligence use a modified version of spelling for those words that might qualify for mod cuts/edits. It's really quite a common practice throughout open forums.

Old 12-24-2015, 06:42 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,118,096 times
Quote:
So intelligent rebuttal in your lexicon is to deflect the proven accusation of name calling back upon those who called you out for it? "your mother wears army boots". "Oh yeah. well yours wears them to bed". I got it.

Those with some semblance of intelligence use a modified version of spelling for those words that might qualify for mod cuts/edits. It's really quite a common practice throughout open forums.
Actually ass works without being cut.

Old 12-25-2015, 02:14 AM

Quote:
....crappola; ....frenzied manner of flailing around like a schoolyard 3 year old with the "your mother wears army boots" nonsense. You boobs have got to look further afield to garner a reminder of what intelligent conversation used to look and sound like. This stuff is the veritable definition of the fear motivated bleating of idiots. Grow a pair....All you're accomplishing is driving up the cost of Depends with your constant, uncontrollable "pants wetting".
Quote:
...One has to be a full blown idiot to believe that....The rest of your post is nothing but the usual obnoxious babble.
Quote:
Quote:

Quite amusing, really.

Quote:
So intelligent rebuttal in your lexicon is to deflect the proven accusation of name calling back upon those who called you out for it? "your mother wears army boots". "Oh yeah. well yours wears them to bed". I got it. Those with some semblance of intelligence use a modified version of spelling for those words that might qualify for mod cuts/edits. It's really quite a common practice throughout open forums.
"crappola...you boobs...bleating of idiots...uncontrollable "pants wetting"....one has to be a full blown idiot...usual obnoxious babble....never reached the level of being capable of intelligent conversation..."

LOL

That's all you guys have. You can't win the argument, so you adopt a superior tone (completely unjustified) and childishly hurl invective at your opponents.

As I said, it is quite amusing.

BTW, if the mods don't want you to use an epithet, maybe you just shouldn't use it.

Old 12-25-2015, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Actually ass works without being cut.
Which suggests that he was being pretentious.

Old 12-25-2015, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Which suggests that he was being pretentious.
You poor dear.

Ass, arse, same thing - doesn't change the message.

Seems there are two A-holes in one pair of underware.

Old 12-25-2015, 04:03 AM

Quote:
"crappola...you boobs...bleating of idiots...uncontrollable "pants wetting"....one has to be a full blown idiot...usual obnoxious babble....never reached the level of being capable of intelligent conversation..."

LOL

That's all you guys have. You can't win the argument, so you adopt a superior tone (completely unjustified) and childishly hurl invective at your opponents.

As I said, it is quite amusing.

BTW, if the mods don't want you to use an epithet, maybe you just shouldn't use it.
My goodness. How old are you? 12?? 15?? If you fall into the category of "adult" your maturity is very under-developed.

It appears that anyone that talks over your head is either sophisticated or pretentious. A sure sign of your insecurity.

Old 12-25-2015, 04:29 AM

Quote:
You poor dear.

Ass, arse, same thing - doesn't change the message.

Seems there are two A-holes in one pair of underware.
Yeah, yours.

Old 12-25-2015, 04:30 AM

Quote:
My goodness. How old are you? 12?? 15?? If you fall into the category of "adult" your maturity is very under-developed.

It appears that anyone that talks over your head is either sophisticated or pretentious. A sure sign of your insecurity.
If I were two years old, I would be more mature than you are.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies