Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2015, 05:37 AM

9,871 posts, read 7,629,561 times

Advertisements

Kasich was more on delay and temporary ban to revaluate the situation and find a better way of taking I the refugees IMO

Old 11-18-2015, 05:43 AM

39,809 posts, read 26,385,498 times
Many of these "christian groups" are no better than any leftist scumbags. They get paid with tax money to import "immigrants" and then dump them loose on peaceful neighborhoods. We have a problem in Spokane with the number of Russians they have done that with. Russian organized crime is the biggest source of crime in the entire area. Yet these groups are not held responsible for the acts of their patrons. This needs to stop.

I have to wonder how many Democratic voters are bailing on the party due to Obummers and Clintons stand on Syrian Muslims. Even many Dems are smart enough to figure out that bringing tens of thousands of violent, primitive people into this country is flippin' stupid and puts them and their families in danger.

Old 11-18-2015, 05:45 AM

57,009 posts, read 25,978,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieinDallas View Post
^ This

Why doesn't Vatican City take some more in? I'm sure the priests would love some little bunk mates
Actually Texas has accepted most of the refugees over the years, funny that Ted Cruz never brought this up before.

Slightly ironic for a congressman from a state that produced GW Bush criticizing taking refugees from the ME don't you think.

Anyway I give Texas credit for being at the forefront over the years along with NY and CA, this just seems like politics, never came up before with the 80,000 refugees per year that we accept but Obama wants this so it must be bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies