Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2015, 09:33 AM

20,703 posts, read 19,343,354 times

Advertisements

Take a dump on all their graves.
There is great reason to believe, that most of the Negroes shipped off from the coast of Africa, are kidnapped. But the extreme care taken by the black traders to prevent the Europeans from gaining any intelligence of their modes of proceeding; the great distance inland from whence the Negroes are brought; and our ignorance of their language (with which, very frequently, the black traders themselves are equally unacquainted), prevent our obtaining such information on this head as we could wish. I have, however, by means of occasional inquiries, made through interpreters, procured some intelligence relative to the point. . . . From these I shall select the following striking instances: While I was in employ on board one of the slave ships, a Negro informed me that being one evening invited to drink with some of the black traders, upon his going away, they attempted to seize him. As he was very active, he evaded their design, and got out of their hands. He was, however, prevented from effecting his escape by a large dog, which laid hold of him, and compelled him to submit. These creatures are kept by many of the traders for that purpose; and being trained to the inhuman sport, they appear to be much pleased with it.

Dr. Alexander Falconbridge

Yep, black traders. So black should hate blacks Take a dump on the graves of your ancestors.

Same with whites treated like chattel slavery in Britain. They didn't need slaves because the tenant system provided the home grown variety :
The frightful cellar habitations and rooms registered in the list, [64] which Dr. Hunter obtained from the agent of an Insurance Company, were for the most part inhabited by well-paid labourers. They declared that they would willingly pay for better dwellings if they were to be had. Meanwhile, they become degraded, they fall ill, one and all, whilst the mildly liberal Forster, M. P., sheds tears over the blessings of Free Trade, and the profits of the eminent men of Bradford who deal in worsted. In the Report of September, 1865, Dr. Bell, one of the poor law doctors of Bradford, ascribes the frightful mortality of fever-patients in his district to the nature of their dwellings. “In one small cellar measuring 1,500 cubic feet ... there are ten persons .... Vincent Street, Green Aire Place, and the Leys include 223 houses having 1,450 inhabitants, 435 beds, and 36 privies.... The beds — and in that term I include any roll of dirty old rags, or an armful of shavings — have an average of 3.3 persons to each, many have 5 and 6 persons to each, and some people, I am told, are absolutely without beds; they sleep in their ordinary clothes, on the bare boards — young men and women, married and unmarried, all together. I need scarcely add that many of these dwellings are dark, damp, dirty, stinking holes, utterly unfit for human habitations; they are the centres from which disease and death are distributed amongst those in better circumstances, who have allowed them thus to fester in our midst.” [65]
Bristol takes the third place after London in the misery of its dwellings.
“Bristol, where the blankest poverty and domestic misery abound in the wealthiest town of Europe.” [66]

Das Kapital.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2015, 09:42 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 20 days ago)

27,627 posts, read 16,108,044 times
Is it time to put a fence around universities yet? http://www.versobooks.com/books/564-...n-of-whiteness .... dont forget your reading assignment class

Old 11-19-2015, 10:10 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,586,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth View Post
My high school is named after Woodrow Wilson. Large black population then and now.

No, not then... Blacks were segregated to their own black schools.

Old 11-19-2015, 10:15 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,586,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Interesting post.

One can glean from this post several important, apparently ingrained, tenets:

1. All students at Princeton University are liberals
2. No students at Princeton University are conservatives
3. Only liberals protest racism
4. Conservatives are racist, or at best, willfully blind, as in that time-honored game we play with baby, peek-a-boo. If baby can't see our faces, baby thinks we aren't there!

I'd be interested to know how you determined that the protesting students are 'leftists' if not for the above commentary.

Telling black people over and over they can never make it on their own, without government help, is about as racist and oppressive as it gets!

All Americans should be offended. The stereotype has overcome the disgrace.

Old 11-19-2015, 10:15 AM

20,454 posts, read 12,370,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth View Post
What I glean is that Princeton (like Yale and others) admitted some serious dysfunctional thinkers.
most 18 year olds are dysfunctional thinkers.

that's why their car insurance is so high

The issue is Princeton and Yale and the others have so many idiot professors teaching these dysfunctional kids to remain juvenile, immature, morons incapable of seeing reality.

the Progs have sowed the wind and are now reaping the whirlwind.

Old 11-19-2015, 10:16 AM

20,454 posts, read 12,370,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Is it time to put a fence around universities yet? VersoBooks.com .... dont forget your reading assignment class
just make sure the barbed wire at the top of the fence faces both out and in.

we don't want any getting out and we don't want any more slipping in.

Old 11-19-2015, 11:32 AM

17,440 posts, read 28,585,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Not in all parts of the US

Old 11-19-2015, 11:40 AM

88,942 posts, read 44,763,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Here's the irony... they want to SELF-SEGREGATE now by demanding their own exclusive "safe spaces."

Not to mention doing so is illegal at public universities (and possibly private, as well, if they accept federal funding in the form of tuition grants, etc.). Can't discriminate based on race.

Old 11-19-2015, 11:46 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,713,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post

Here's the irony... they want to SELF-SEGREGATE now by demanding their own exclusive "safe spaces."

Not to mention doing so is illegal at public universities (and possibly private, as well, if they accept federal funding in the form of tuition grants, etc.). Can't discriminate based on race.
I know, it's actually funny

And how is it that they go to a college I didn't have a chance in hell to go to. I'm white... let me think on that

Old 11-19-2015, 12:58 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,584,651 times
These miscreants should be locked up for disorderly conduct and disrupting the peace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies