Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2015, 08:20 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,713,615 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Let's just roll over and accept fake documents and lies from the so called Syrian refuges when many are not even from Syria because they pull the snowflake refugee card just like the ones coming in from South America supposedly fleeing violence. Like I said, I feel bad for your kids.
I have no allegiance to illegal immigrants from anywhere , regardless of religion and prefer the US put all refugees from anywhere on hold till the US addresses the 30 year old challenge of illegal immigration.

Leave my kids out of the discussion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2015, 08:27 PM

369 posts, read 193,631 times
Dozens of Iraqi Christians deported--out of the tens of thousands that are here. Yep, there couldn't be any normal explanation for that.

Old 11-23-2015, 08:35 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,737,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
I'm not looking the other way and I think everyone, including Christians, who sneak across the border should be checked and/or detained if they are a threat to the security of our nation. My point was, Obama wants to admit thousands of Muslim refugees from Syria without knowing who they are and what their intentions are, yet he turns his back on the few Iraqi Christians. If they were using false documents and they were arrested in the past, then why were they released? It's a fact that Christians, and Muslims, want to come into this country to get away from the persecution they faced with radical groups like ISIS, but we have to know who's coming in.

When was the last time you heard about an Iraqi Christian beheading a Muslim just for being a Muslim? The fact is, Muslims can be as peaceful as Christians, or as radical and violent as those in ISIS, if we don't know who those refugees are, then we cannot compromise the safety of our nation. The fact that ISIS said that they will infiltrate the Muslim refugee population is not something we can just ignore.
Why do you think you answered my question?

I'm not ignoring anything. I'm asking you, "Do you think it's OK for foreigners trying to enter the US to use fraudulent documents?"

A simple yes or no would do. Or, if you think it depends on circumstances, please explain what those circumstances are, and how allowing some people (and not others) in with fraudulent documents is OK and can be accommodated under current law.

Edited to add - you do know that anyone admitted as a refugee undergoes a vetting process that takes around 2 years? http://www.state.gov/j/prm/ra/admissions/index.htm

Old 11-23-2015, 08:36 PM

18,984 posts, read 9,069,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhno75 View Post
Dozens of Iraqi Christians deported--out of the tens of thousands that are here. Yep, there couldn't be any normal explanation for that.
More than 400,000 illegals are deported every year, but you want to make an exception for a few just because they happen to be Iraqi Christians. Yep, there couldn't be any normal explanation for that.

Old 11-23-2015, 08:41 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,569,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
While DC debates religion, refugees, Iraqi Christians feel Uncle Sam's boot | Fox News

That man's true intentions have been exposed. It's not about helping refugees it's about destroying Christianity in America

I repeat: Obama won't let a tiny number of Arab Christians in but wants to allow 10k high risk Muslims in

They are illegal Aliens. Don't care what Country or Planet they are from, or who they Pray too. Kick their butts right out, same as any Illegal Alien Criminal. Fraud is a crime and a Felony. You may think its OK to commit a Felony, as your first act here, just because your a Christian, but that's not the way it works.

What part of the Story didn't you understand? Who gives a crap about what Religion they are. Christians can also be Criminals, Murderers, Terrorists, and Child Molesters. Your Religion is not a "Free Pass" from being subject to our Laws. Period.

You have no case here, other than hating Obama.

Old 11-23-2015, 08:43 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,592,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
They are illegal Aliens. Don't care what Country or Planet they are from, or who they Pray too. Kick their butts right out, same as any Illegal Alien Criminal. Fraud is a crime and a Felony. You may think its OK to commit a Felony, as your first act here, just because your a Christian, but that's not the way it works.

What part of the Story didn't you understand? Who gives a crap about what Religion they are. Christians can also be Criminals, Murderers, Terrorists, and Child Molesters. Your Religion is not a "Free Pass" from being subject to our Laws. Period.

You have no case here, other than hating Obama.
When was the last time Christians declared jihad on the US? When was the last terrorist attack in the US by Christian terrorists who were backed by a government or an organized group? Lone wolves don't count.

Christian Arabs have a pretty good track record in America and by all means we should be more lenient with them than with Muslims.

Old 11-23-2015, 08:50 PM

54,494 posts, read 33,858,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Why do you think you answered my question?

I'm not ignoring anything. I'm asking you, "Do you think it's OK for foreigners trying to enter the US to use fraudulent documents?"

A simple yes or no would do. Or, if you think it depends on circumstances, please explain what those circumstances are, and how allowing some people (and not others) in with fraudulent documents is OK and can be accommodated under current law.

Edited to add - you do know that anyone admitted as a refugee undergoes a vetting process that takes around 2 years? http://www.state.gov/j/prm/ra/admissions/index.htm
I already answered your question and it's an implied no. Given the fact that they (the Christians) were trying to get away from the persecution they were facing with ISIS, there should be an exception. If they are dangerous, lock them up. If they're not, then let them wait out the processing to obtain the necessary documents to allow them to stay in the United States.

Old 11-23-2015, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
When was the last time Christians declared jihad on the US? When was the last terrorist attack in the US by Christian terrorists who were backed by a government or an organized group? Lone wolves don't count.

Christian Arabs have a pretty good track record in America and by all means we should be more lenient with them than with Muslims.

So if you commit a Felony, or Fraud, the Law should be more lenient on you because you never became a Terrorist? I don't get your point. Most everyone else that gets "Deported" didn't declare "Jihad" either. They get deported for being illegals.

Of course "Lone Wolves" count. What's wrong with you? Just because one commits a Crime and is not backed by a Nation or Organization, does not receive a free pass if Christian. Seems to be some confusion in your thinking.

Old 11-23-2015, 09:03 PM

369 posts, read 193,631 times
Quote:
I already answered your question and it's an implied no. Given the fact that they (the Christians) were trying to get away from the persecution they were facing with ISIS, there should be an exception.
What are the Muslim refugees trying to get away from--the tacky decor?

Old 11-23-2015, 09:05 PM

Quote:
I already answered your question and it's an implied no. Given the fact that they (the Christians) were trying to get away from the persecution they were facing with ISIS, there should be an exception. If they are dangerous, lock them up. If they're not, then let them wait out the processing to obtain the necessary documents to allow them to stay in the United States.

The article says they came here in hope of joining their Families, not that they where running from Religious Persecution. There are also plenty of places in Iraq that is not under ISIS control, unless your trying to say these are the only Christians left in Iraq.

Last but not last, we have a process that one can apply to for Asylum, if they are in Danger. All they had to do is go to our Embassy and apply, with proof of Danger. Of course we now that they can't do that, because Christians aren't being killed when they are found in all Iraq. Send them Back. Its the "Right Way" or the "Highway."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies