Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2015, 11:54 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,554,399 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
First off....I am not coloured....I am an African. Secondly, the only thing I am keeping before the Negro public is the TRUTH. Thirdly, I make a living as a technologist. Finally, I doubt that racist are capable of sympathy....thus seeking it would be a futile act of stupidity.

PS...what does Booker T have to say about the class of people who keep black dysfunction in the air?

This could be classified as proof of racism on your part.

Old 11-27-2015, 12:30 PM

12,961 posts, read 13,673,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier's Cat View Post
This professor says that black people have a problem called white people, and that the only way to solve this problem is to exterminate white people. Sounds like a "Final Solution".

8:03 - 8:32: "we have to exterminate white people off of the face of the planet to solve this problem. Now I don't care if you clap or not but I am saying to you that we need to solve this problem because they are going to kill us... We have to set up our own system, stop playing, and get very serious, and not be diverted from coming up with a solution to the problem, and the problem on the planet is white people."

It wouldn't surprise me if he supports BLM so their claims of oppression are clearly mythical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqCLr6MSBWk
The first tenet or principle of BLM is the respect for differences. Anyone who believes that shooting and un-armed black person who is not a real threat to you is ideologically in line with BLM. The reality is that a bunch of loud, angry black people is threatening in and of its self to some people.

Its too easy to dig up racist rants by left-wing or right wing nut jobs an assume that this person speaks for millions of people. This man no doubt only speaks for himself and is there fore non-threatening.

Old 11-27-2015, 01:05 PM

12,961 posts, read 13,673,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier's Cat View Post
Do you apply that standard to any of the groups you may have had in mind when you spoke above about white people feeling that their existence is at stake or is the downplaying only in effect when a black man thinks the same thing?
I can go to any organizations website or forums labeled a " white hate group" and see for myself what they think of African Americans. It does not surprise me that people afraid of BLM don't go to their website and find out for them selves if there is any language or code words that mean they hate White people. If BLM was a hate group why did protesters, after acknowledging the masked men were white, invite them to join the protest and not proceed to attack them at that moment? I can imagine the reception an African American would get at a White Supremacist protest. He certainly would not be asked to join in the protest.

Last edited by thriftylefty; 11-27-2015 at 01:37 PM..

Old 11-27-2015, 01:07 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,132,363 times
White supremacy is the single largest domestic threat to America.

Old 11-27-2015, 01:12 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
You do realize the stupidity of your statement, right?

Unless specifically ruled to be legal, open carry is a violation of the law and is reasonable cause for stopping someone.
Arizona is an "open carry" state. Unless there are signs NOT allowing guns into a place; they're "legal" by default here.

Old 11-27-2015, 01:13 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
White supremacy is the single largest domestic threat to America.
50 years ago I'd have agreed, not in 2015. Hell; the BIGGEST killers of Black dudes in 2015 ARE other Black dudes, NOT the "storm front" kind of white people.

Old 11-27-2015, 01:18 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,132,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
50 years ago I'd have agreed, not in 2015. Hell; the BIGGEST killers of Black dudes in 2015 ARE other Black dudes, NOT the "storm front" kind of white people.
I'm talking about dangerous radical ideology. More Americans in America have been killed by organized white supremacy than Islamic terrorists. I'm not discussing general crime, which you seem to be using as a retort...

Old 11-27-2015, 02:28 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Of course, if the target of the abuse was dished out based upon color....that means that the damage done is colored based and hence so is the repair/solution. To ignore color at this point only mask the damage done to black people. For example, if we ignore color we will not see that black poverty is 3 times greater than white poverty, black unemployment is twice the rate of whites and black wealth is 15 times less than whites. This is the accrued impact of centuries of racism....to ignore color now ignores the racial damage done.....which might be what you really seek.

Well then we should keep THEM, leaders of Muslim countries, from coming into this country as refugees. Syrian elections are free and fair?
At least as much as your arguments.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies