Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-25-2015, 10:59 AM

1,805 posts, read 2,367,456 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickelsTX View Post
Some crazed psychopath comes near me with a knife, I'm shooting it too.

The cop will rightfully get off.
He wasn't near him.

Old 11-25-2015, 10:59 AM

1,377 posts, read 1,053,772 times
Quote:
Some crazed psychopath comes near me with a knife, I'm shooting it too.

The cop will rightfully get off.
Yeah and 16 times just to make sure he is dead real good. Brave indeed.....

Old 11-25-2015, 11:02 AM

23,559 posts, read 17,227,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
"A veteran Chicago police officer has been charged with first-degree murder in the killing of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald, who was shot 16 times in an on-duty incident on the Southwest Side in October 2014. After the first few shots knocked McDonald to the ground, Van Dyke fired another volley that struck the African-American teen repeatedly as his body lay in almost a fetal position on the ground, according to the lawyers."

Chicago police Officer Jason Van Dyke charged in shooting death of Laquan McDonald - Chicago Tribune

The only reason he is being charged now, more than a year after the incident, is because a judge ordered the release of the dash-cam video, which the city has sought to keep out of public view. Had they been successful in suppressing the video, this cop probably would have walked away from this murder without consequence, as so many do.
So where was Rhom?

Takes him a year to never let a crisis go to waste.

the cop served at Rhom's discretion. Dump Obama's good buddy as a start. Blogo should about be ready to run again.

Old 11-25-2015, 11:03 AM

398 posts, read 394,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthBTold2U View Post
Yeah and 16 times just to make sure he is dead real good. Brave indeed.....
Think how much tax dollars the officer saved.

Not we don't have to pay for its;
court cost
imprisonment
food stamps
section 8

We also wont have anyone murdered, robbed or raped by this psychotic scumbag.

This officer deserves a medal.

Old 11-25-2015, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
He wasn't near him.
Close enough. It was within 21 feet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_KJ1R2PCMM

Old 11-25-2015, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by politico_Miami View Post
Yes except the 5 million dollars paid to the family to cover up the crime, the round of protests that require beefed up police protection (God Forbid if they turn violent) and not to mention, the police officer's own defense trial, and eventually imprisonment for 2nd-degree murder.
5 million is still cheap compared the average lifelong expenses inured by the entitled ones.

Old 11-25-2015, 11:12 AM

1,377 posts, read 1,053,772 times
Quote:
Think how much tax dollars the officer saved.

Not we don't have to pay for its;
court cost
imprisonment
food stamps
section 8

We also wont have anyone murdered, robbed or raped by this psychotic scumbag.

This officer deserves a medal.
Yeah!!! Forget the courts who needs em!!! Once they are gone we will turn our sights on that annoying neighbor who's dog crapped on my lawn and that guy who looked at me funny at the store and the little kid who stole a candy bar and and and .....

Old 11-25-2015, 11:12 AM

6,820 posts, read 14,034,515 times
I'm sure there is a go fund me page for the officer. NickelsTx will be contributing i'm sure.

Reggie

Old 11-25-2015, 11:16 AM

7,713 posts, read 4,747,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvap21 View Post
I agreed with your first post.

I also think republicans hold racist views of blacks in general.

I think Chicago was more of a lets get Rahm re-elected thing than a racist thing, where I see republicans in general as viewing black Americans as a group in a negative light.
I've been reading stories about this deal this morning and one thing seems pretty clear to me is that this is absolutely about racism. The reason the Chicago City Council Black Caucus & other Black groups didn't want the video released, the reason they instead agreed to a $5 million dollar settlement on the condition the family could not release the video was because Emmanuel's opponent was Mexican-American. They thought keeping Black control of the Mayor spot was more important than justice for the murdered teen. If the opponent had been another Black candidate this never would have happened. There are multiple references & quotes available of Blacks holding their noses to vote for Emmanuel because they wanted to keep a Black guy, even one they knew was covering up this murder, in office.

I'm not a Republican and don't speak for them, but my opinion is that painting all Republicans as viewing Blacks negatively is no more valid than saying "All Blacks are criminals". I never heard any R's calling Condi Rice, Herman Cain or Ben Carson the N word. It seems to me their issue is much more focused on class than color. i.e. They don't like poor, Black, ghetto culture, which is not Black culture per se, rather a specific demographic of Blacks. Just my .02

Old 11-25-2015, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
I'm sure there is a go fund me page for the officer. NickelsTx will be contributing i'm sure.

Reggie
Wont have to. The officer will get off. The "victim" was obviously out its mind and pulled out a knife within 21 feet of a cop giving lawful orders. The arrest only happened to appease the lazy hoodie class and prevent at least one night of ghetto riots. The police are just preparing for the inevitable not guilty riots and looting.

Personally I dislike 95% of cops but I'm not going to sit here and feel sorry for a bunch of morons who insisted on big government and got it.

Enjoy Murder City.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies