Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2015, 05:28 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times

Advertisements

I hope this sad ending to a story, serves as a lesson and a warning to all those young people who feel they need to join this group.

When I read earlier this morning, that so many of these young girls who have joined, had to look at many heads in a pot, I almost threw up right then and now.

And how these barbaric thinking people made them walk over the chopped heads and they would laugh and ask the girls, do you know this poor fool. Sickening and degrading and non human.

I am more then convinced these people will never change who they are or what they are, they stand for pure evil, and nothing will change who they are in body, mind and soul.

And if they are out to get us, nothing will change that either, just go about our daily lives, and live, because they want us to fear them, so we shall not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2015, 08:11 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
True, true. God knows I made some incredibly stupid decisions as a teen and didn't die because of them, by pure, stupid luck.
Yes, I did too ~ but how f'ing dumb to you have to be in order to join a group that beheads people and sets a man on fire while caged?

I'd like to think that even at 15, there was a line never to be crossed.

Old 11-25-2015, 10:31 PM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
Don't be so black and white about this. They were teenagers who were seduced by a lie. Outside of joining a bad group, what did they do wrong? Bare in mind they were manipulated by said group. As far as I can tell, they were the victims, not the enemy.
This. They were still very young. At 16 and 17, you still don't know jack spit about the world, and it's obvious that these two were extremely naive. They probably had some pie in the sky idea about what ISIS was all about, and being some sort of super heroes, come to save....whatever the hell it is that people think ISIS is trying to save.

Being young and naive doesn't equate to "deserving to die". C'mon guys, these are young girls we are talking about.

Old 11-25-2015, 10:35 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,568,438 times
Quote:
NO! They were both young kids, less than 18 years old.

Yes, The World is BETTER off without them. Who gives a crap how old a Terrorist is. They didn't have a problem in thinking well enough to get there, so save us the crap about "They didn't know" what could happen. Good outcome. Two less Terrorists to deal with.

Old 11-25-2015, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
Young does not mean stupid, it can and often does however mean naive. Naivety and stupidity are not the same thing.

And actually, stupid can be cured. Tell the truth and ask questions and value education and discovery. Stop valuing dogma as well. In fact, without is, these girls would probably still be alive.

"Naïve" is when your Boyfriend is dating another Girl and you can't see it.

"Stupid" is when you "Knowingly" make a Bad decision, and have plenty of sources telling you that, and the "Gamble" includes your life. Its not like there was little or no information out there on what ISIL is, that a Teen would not know, or had seen on TV. .

"Stupid" fits very well.

Old 11-25-2015, 10:51 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,563,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Yes, I did too ~ but how f'ing dumb to you have to be in order to join a group that beheads people and sets a man on fire while caged?

I'd like to think that even at 15, there was a line never to be crossed.
ISIS is the reincarnation of the terrorist Muhammad.
Sina's Challenge

Old 11-25-2015, 10:53 PM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
"Naïve" is when your Boyfriend is dating another Girl and you can't see it.

"Stupid" is when you "Knowingly" make a Bad decision, and have plenty of sources telling you that, and the "Gamble" includes your life. Its not like there was little or no information out there on what ISIL is, that a Teen would not know, or had seen on TV. .

"Stupid" fits very well.
You've obviously never been a teenage girl. Unfortunately, it can be very easy to woo them with all the right words and promises. We have no idea what was said to them to make them believe that what they were doing was the right thing...so it's not for us to condemn them until we actually do know. Watch some videos of these b*stards training young people...they treat them very, very well while the kids are in training.

It's not different than the youth here in this country getting swept up in to gangs, white supremacy groups, hanging out with all the wrong people...sick, twisted adults can do a number on young kids' minds, and despite what someone up thread is protesting, yes, IT IS EASIER to manipulate young girls.

Old 11-26-2015, 09:32 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,842,780 times
Quote:
NO! They were both young kids, less than 18 years old.

Just the age to be a smart-ass rebel, yet too stupid to live.
Anyone trashy enough to join ISIS ,is no loss for the world!

Old 11-26-2015, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
You've obviously never been a teenage girl. Unfortunately, it can be very easy to woo them with all the right words and promises. We have no idea what was said to them to make them believe that what they were doing was the right thing...so it's not for us to condemn them until we actually do know. Watch some videos of these b*stards training young people...they treat them very, very well while the kids are in training.

It's not different than the youth here in this country getting swept up in to gangs, white supremacy groups, hanging out with all the wrong people...sick, twisted adults can do a number on young kids' minds, and despite what someone up thread is protesting, yes, IT IS EASIER to manipulate young girls.

I may not have been a teenage Girl, but I was a teenage Boy once, and knew the difference between right and wrong. I may not have been an "Angel" and got my butt kicked several times for straying, but never had an inspiration to join a Terrorist group, that kills people for fun and their Religion. Its not like there is no information out there on ISIL that these poor unfortunate darlings did not have exposure to, unless they where living in a Jar. And its not like they where 11 or 12 years old, and had to be told before they could do anything.

What difference does it make if they paid attention and where swayed by Terrorists. Same thing happens to Adults, and they become Terrorists. We don't play violins for them when they get zapped by a Drone, or some Kurd who shoots straighter. No sympathy here. Its sad that so many people are Stupid, but that's life. (in some cases not) which is always a plus.

Of course its up to us to condemn them. Do you think a person who is killed by one of these "Darlings" feels better about it, because they where brainwashed? Am I supposed to feel sorry for them because they can't kill or help kill anyone else? I don't think so. If I talked you into killing some one, is a Judge going to set you free because I instigated it? Hardly.

That's the Problem with Americans today. There is no accountability. Its always some one else's fault. You folks teach kids its OK to "express" ones self, but you don't set limitations to it, that stop short of harming another's rights. You carry your rights to an extreme, and then complain because some one pounds you into the ground for violating their rights.

This Group is a human "Cancer" and "All" of it that has been infected,needs to be eradicated whenever found.

My Opinion....

Old 11-26-2015, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi_breeze View Post
With so many people being killed by ISIS these days, too much attention is being spent on these two girls because they have blue-eyes and European features. They were still Bosnian Muslims, raised in a Muslim (albeit probably secular variant) faith. They began going to Mosques, connected with another one of their countrymen who was preaching, and decided to gallop to Syria to 'fight' (code word, be a concubine of a fighter).

Let's reserve our tears for people who deserve it.

Exactly!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies