Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2015, 05:12 AM

2,008 posts, read 1,247,444 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by veezybell View Post
That's not the point though. Everyone with a clearance understands that they would be in jail if they tried the same thing.
Or, at the very least, out of a job with their prospects of ever landing back in the defense industry dim-to-none.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2015, 02:38 PM

1,431 posts, read 912,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
I was addressing a post that claimed that the left controls the media, I'm not sure how what you are saying relates to that?
The bluesjuke post you're referring to also stated that Hillary was able to avoid jail time. Maybe you should read it again.

The Lefty media loves to praise these so-called whistle blowers and vilify the NSA, which is why I made a mention of Snowden and Manning. Does it make sense now? Now that I think about it, Manning and HRC are technically allowed to be cellmates, right?

Old 12-02-2015, 02:49 PM

58,996 posts, read 27,280,292 times
Quote:
Actually yeah, I hold one now. Without getting too specific for obvious reasons, let's agree that documents have set dates that they're up for review. Fair?
"let's agree that documents have set dates that they're up for review. Fair?

Fair enough.

What you say is CORRECT, "they are up for REVIEW", which is NOT what the poster said, "they have expiration dates.

Expiration means, NOTHING else has to happen . It "expires" at that date which is NOT they are up for review.

Upon review the classification can stay, be lowered, or eliminated completely.

Old 12-02-2015, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
That's easy to explain. Because the State Department uses cables, not emails, for truly classified or sensitive material.
I guess you didn't read the tile of the post, " Nearly 1,000 Clinton emails had classified info" ACCORDING to the state dept.

Quit trying to divert from the issue.

Old 12-02-2015, 03:00 PM

4,252 posts, read 3,172,411 times
I'm pretty certain the "Republican controlled" FBI is investigating her just for the fun of it! Seriously, what she did, is at the very least, reflective of very poor judgement-Something which she has demonstrated over and over again. Is she really the best Democrats have or is it just her turn???

Old 12-02-2015, 03:02 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 19 days ago)

29,549 posts, read 16,533,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
So, are there any leftists who are still in such a state of denial that they will continue to make excuses for this extraordidary violation of our national security laws by the presumptive Democratic nominee for President of the United States in 2016?
What are you talking about, your own link says it wasnt deemed classified until after she sent it or it was sent to her.

You need to take a minute and figure out which argument you are going to make.

Argument #1, Hillary Clinton sent and received emails that were classified at the time.

That argument would be one that is untrue, and has no proof to back it up even if the claim was made.

Argument #2, Hillary Clinton, as Sec of State should not have sent emails from a private serve.

that would be a difference of opinion, an opinion you have every right to have. That being said, you seem to be arguing #1, so none of that matters.

Old 12-02-2015, 03:12 PM

26,476 posts, read 15,060,677 times
But but Mitt Romney had asked for help from a women's rights organization in hiring more women and received binders full of women's resumes.

Now that is outrageous for a candidate - not potentially jeopardizing national classified info to circumvent national law.

Am I right Democrats!?!?

Old 12-02-2015, 03:22 PM

1,431 posts, read 912,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"let's agree that documents have set dates that they're up for review. Fair?

Fair enough.

What you say is CORRECT, "they are up for REVIEW", which is NOT what the poster said, "they have expiration dates.

Expiration means, NOTHING else has to happen . It "expires" at that date which is NOT they are up for review.

Upon review the classification can stay, be lowered, or eliminated completely.
Can't argue with this, well said.

Old 12-02-2015, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Can't argue with this, well said.
thank you

The "experts" on here NEVER cease to amaze me how they make definative statements about issues they have ABSOLUTELY ZERO experience with.

(Don't you just love the "refresher" security course you HAVE to take every few weeks or so in order to keep your clearance.?)

Old 12-02-2015, 04:05 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,233,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
This whole email fiasco is an utter failure by the Right. Either these email contain unclassified info when they were sent, info that later became classified, OR they were tampered with by the GOP to make them appear as if they contained classified info at the time they were sent. I'm laughing at the Right since ultimately this will prove to be a waste of time, as Hillary get inaugurated.

yep, you nailed it. The GOP was ordered by the Koch brothers, the NRA, George Bush, Dick Cheney, the Jewish Lobby and the Freemasons to intercept her mails and change them.

Did I mention Dick Cheney?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies