Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2015, 08:08 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,936,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Does his 20 year membership in a Christian church also prove he is a muslim
Anyone who constantly points to the OT for the wrong doings of Christians is certainly in question.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2015, 08:09 AM

23,974 posts, read 15,078,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
We should have learned from Jimmy Carter who started the funding of Bin Laden.

I don't know why Obama was insistent on arming rebels in Syria when the military said finding truly moderate rebels was like looking for a unicorn.

I think Obama just has a blundering policy from incompetence and there being so many factions that are hard to distinguish. I don't think Obama is purposely supplying ISIS, but there is no doubt that he has on accident at times indirectly supplied ISIS over there in that maelstrom.
If you want to lob turds into the punch bowl, go ahead on. But tell the whole story.

We armed and helped Afghanistan against the Soviets. Us, Isreal and the Kingdom. According to the book, Charley Wilson's War it was dollar for dollar.

IMO, we need to get out and stay out of stuff we do not and can never fully understand. That was Charley's mistake. But, the defense contractors would never let that happen.

IIRC, when the s--- Storm started in Syria, and the neocons wanted Obama to get involved, at first by supplying. His question was, whose side. It changes daily. Whoever we give arms to, will be used against us.
I distinctly remember that because it affirmed what I think. Then he asked congress for their approval to go into Syria. Nothing. Still waiting on congress while the situation gets worse daily. But this way, The R's can lay any mistake or failure on somebody else. That is their long strong suit.

Old 12-02-2015, 08:13 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Anyone who constantly points to the OT for the wrong doings of Christians is certainly in question.
There were no Christians in the OT times. What are you talking about?

Old 12-02-2015, 08:20 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Most people will believe just about anything when it validates their perceptions.
My perceptions are influenced by facts and proof. I have a hard time believing the American Media these days. So what is left?

Look at Obama, his words. He still will not say "Islamic Radicals" He just says "extremists"

So he lumps ISIS in with nuts that shoot up movie theaters here. See how that works?

130 French die at the hands of ISIS and he basically blames it on the guns and "extremism"

He's not a US President or a leader. He's still a political hack community organizer who was given the job by the Democrats because he's blackish. Other than that he has no qualifications.

Old 12-02-2015, 08:30 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,844,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
You know it was a black power church.. black liberation theology that believes Jesus was black was lynched by the evil Europeans and the white mans religion of the bible is rejected.. they have a perverted message , not of salvation, but of whites have to denounce their whiteness . It is all about color , racism, a message not to unite blacks with whites but to divide .

They preach hate above all else. They hate America because blacks were slaves in the United States and they will never forget it. They believe that the white man is the devil and the oppressor. How does that match up with the message of Jesus Christ? it doesn't.
If your beliefs about Trinity UCC were anywhere near accurate then you might have a point, but since they are not true your assessment of how close Trinity aligns with the message of Jesus Christ is meaningless.

Old 12-02-2015, 08:33 AM

7,502 posts, read 5,751,017 times
It's about comparing actions to words. If we were aggressively engaged in destroying ISIS I would believe differently. Unfortunately, the world speaks to our in action. We hear statements that ISIS is no longer relative on the same day Parisians suffered great tradgedy. Countries like Russia stepping in to fight a terrorist organization Obama created. Gun running to the rebels fighting Assad. ISIS terrorists killing innocents with American weapons. Allowing terrorists to go free and kill again.

It would take a complete moron not too see what's happening here. I think Obama's a Muslim. I believe once he's out of office he will admit to being Muslim. He's sympathic to the Muslim cause. I hope I'm wrong but the guy has lied his ass off his entire two terms. Obamacare, gay marriage the list goes on and on and on ad infinitum

Old 12-02-2015, 08:36 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
It's about comparing actions to words. If we were aggressively engaged in destroying ISIS I would believe differently. Unfortunately, the world speaks to our in action. We hear statements that ISIS is no longer relative on the same day Parisians suffered great tradgedy. Countries like Russia stepping in to fight a terrorist organization Obama created. Gun running to the rebels fighting Assad. ISIS terrorists killing innocents with American weapons. Allowing terrorists to go free and kill again.

It would take a complete moron not too see what's happening here. I think Obama's a Muslim. I believe once he's out of office he will admit to being Muslim. He's sympathic to the Muslim cause. I hope I'm wrong but the guy has lied his ass off his entire two terms. Obamacare, gay marriage the list goes on and on and on ad infinitum
There's nothing more disgusting to me as a Catholic than seeing those squatters (Barack and Moochelle) standing in front of a Christmas tree in December. They are just unashamed.

Old 12-02-2015, 08:37 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
Yeah because our military is full of a bunch of lairs in frauds too, right?

You share really great company..
Not liars. Just not telling the entire truth and omitting other truths.

Go read the wiki leaks for some eye openers on how we've acted in the ME.

Old 12-02-2015, 11:59 AM

4,751 posts, read 5,438,862 times
This is probably the most ignorant thread about Obama I have seen in months. Your obsession with demonizing Obama is pathetic and telling.

Old 12-02-2015, 08:05 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Just think of the Panic it would cause, if they told the truth for once and just came out and said it. We are in a Holy War folks. Like it or not. You had no choice.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies