Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2015, 06:08 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times

Advertisements

I'll say it: IMHO maybe the "best" culture if talking about education, science, handling money, staying sober and so on would be the Jewish 1 and, I ain't a Jew.

Old 12-02-2015, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
It is a first world country now, mostly due to Korean culture. Korean culture is a very superior culture (for lack of a better word) Like I said, there are characters of superior culture. Korean culture has many of those characters, one element of superior culture is the ability to bounce back from ANY natural or man made disaster.

There are countries (cultures) able to rebuild their countries from ashes, (we all know who they are) There are cultures (countries) not able to.
Agreed and HOW!

Old 12-02-2015, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miami_winter_breeze View Post
"Ye Shall know them by their fruits"

Inferior cultures produce nothing but destruction. The question is since a certain group of people produced those cultures, are they inferior too? Not very PC to speculate on.
Race ain't a slam dunk way of saying culture A is good and culture B is crap.

Black countries: Botswana is doing better and better all the time. Somaliland is doing VERY well and, word is even Somalia has been taking care of business since about 2010.

White countries: most of Europe, Canada, US, Australia and a few others.

Asian: Japan, S Korea, Singapore, Taiwan.

Old 12-02-2015, 06:16 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Here we go again.

Old 12-02-2015, 07:29 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,705,888 times
Hmmmmm.....looks like one of my threads have mysteriously "changed". Now who would have the power to do that.....hmmmmmmm. Its like the old Mississippi system of justice. The cop arrested the black man on false charges....then his cousin the judge and his friend the defense attorney all collude to convict the brother. That is what you call an abuse of power...hahaha. You have to laugh because you all world is coming to an end. It will NEVER be like it used to be an soon you will be minority and Karma is a dog in heat.

Old 12-02-2015, 07:36 PM

15,632 posts, read 10,388,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Hmmmmm.....looks like one of my threads have mysteriously "changed". Now who would have the power to do that.....hmmmmmmm. Its like the old Mississippi system of justice. The cop arrested the black man on false charges....then his cousin the judge and his friend the defense attorney all collude to convict the brother. That is what you call an abuse of power...hahaha. You have to laugh because you all world is coming to an end. It will NEVER be like it used to be an soon you will be minority and Karma is a dog in heat.
What does this truly weird, nonsensical post have to do with the subject of OP?

Old 12-02-2015, 07:38 PM

26,497 posts, read 15,070,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
So called primitive cultures aren't inferior to western culture because their values don't coincide with ours.

Nazi politics, ISIS religion, etc are not culture. I won't explain further as the difference is obvious.
The Nazi's didn't invent antisemitism in Germany. The Nazis were formed by forces that had been ingrained in German culture for centuries.

You don't want to discuss this further, because you can't back up your point.

Old 12-02-2015, 07:44 PM

26,497 posts, read 15,070,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Here we go again.
Huh?

You don't think some cultures are inferior to other cultures.

Slavery is evil. I am sure we can both agree upon that. Any culture that has slavery ingrained in it, justifies slavery, encourages slavery is inferior to a culture that does not. In regards to slavery, America's culture has improved from 1865 to 2015 - has it not?

A culture is defined as: "A culture is a way of life of a group of people--the behaviors, beliefs, values, and symbols that they accept, generally without thinking about them, and that are passed along by communication and imitation from one generation to the next."

If you can freely judge slavery is morally wrong...

Why can't you judge a culture that has slavery as a "way of life," slavery as a "behavior," slavery as a "belief," and slavery as a positive "value" that they accept and pass from one generation to the next as morally inferior to a culture that is abhorred by slavery on this issue?

Old 12-02-2015, 07:47 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,173,585 times
The constant need to view others or other cultures as inferior is a problematic aspect of certain cultures.

Old 12-02-2015, 07:50 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,705,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
What does this truly weird, nonsensical post have to do with the subject of OP?
My post was CHANGED. Verbiage was inserted into one of my post, to change the meaning, after it was no longer editable. Only certain individuals with admin rights can do such....obviously they do not respect impartiality.....unless the forum has been hacked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies