U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2015, 09:42 AM

756 posts, read 336,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Believing in the Constitution of the United States certainly must seem erratic and nonsensical to you.
So calling attention to hypocrisy is unconstitutional?

Old 12-02-2015, 09:43 AM

14,298 posts, read 8,056,611 times
Quote:
Believing in the Constitution of the United States certainly must seem erratic and nonsensical to you.
You are delusional. Dare I ask, how did you arrive at your sophomoric conclusion?

Old 12-02-2015, 09:44 AM

39,947 posts, read 24,187,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by getitgotitgood View Post
So calling attention to hypocrisy is unconstitutional?
Which hypocrisy?

If you think that freedom should only be for a few, and that others shouldn't be allowed to lawfully exercise their freedom of speech or freedom of religion, then you really don't believe in freedom at all.

Old 12-02-2015, 09:46 AM

9,327 posts, read 10,108,218 times
Because liberals are a Federation. They don't have to all to share the exact views in order to come together for a common cause. In Conservative-ism the nail that sticks out gets pounded down and that is the Cause Celebre ,quit pounding down folks because they are different ,this isn't China.

Old 12-02-2015, 09:48 AM

57,940 posts, read 40,672,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Bush times were different, even I was a Democrat then.

We know more about Islam than ever before. Yet the Democrats are struggling to call a spade a spade.
Not even a good attempt at deflection and rationalization, care to try again?

Perhaps you forget history?

It was Bush that told us it was a noble thing to spend American blood and $$$ fighting toi bring democracy and a better life to Iraqi Muslims.

Old 12-02-2015, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
You are delusional. Dare I ask, how did you arrive at your sophomoric conclusion?
I haven't any delusions at all. I see conservatives all the time demanding freedoms for themselves and trying to deny freedoms for others. Case in point, the recent events in Oklahoma when conservatives voted to erect a religious monument memorializing the Ten Commandments, but wanted to deny other religious groups the same exercise of freedom of speech.

Nothing sophomoric about a pure exercise in logic. But go ahead and try to demean and insult me. Just remember that wasting your time in such insults doesn't diminish my argument. Liberals don't apologize for Islamic culture, they simply defend the right of Islam to exist (because of a little thing called freedom of religion), and they defend everyone's right to freedom of speech. Those who want to suppress Islam are fighting against freedom of religion.

Old 12-02-2015, 09:50 AM

756 posts, read 336,461 times
Quote:
Which hypocrisy?

If you think that freedom should only be for a few, and that others shouldn't be allowed to lawfully exercise their freedom of speech or freedom of religion, then you really don't believe in freedom at all.
Where have I said that?

Old 12-02-2015, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by getitgotitgood View Post
Where have I said that?
Apologies. I should have used the generic "one" instead of the generic "you" in my remark.

Old 12-02-2015, 09:52 AM

57,940 posts, read 40,672,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Political correctness is all about basking in the glow of smugness, by showing everyone else how much better a person you are then they are. To be a martyr, and dying on the cross of political correctness is the goal for any liberal.

At least this is the only conclusion I have come up with to explain their erratic, nonsensical and self destructive behavior.
Conclusion?

Or Confusion?

Old 12-02-2015, 09:55 AM

225 posts, read 105,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
So, are you saying you DO understand why conservatives "seem to bend over backwards to apologize for or at the least ignore aspects of Islamic culture that stand against everything they believe in" ?

"Islam is Peace" Says President
Those aren't conservatives, they've been completely bought by the globalists.

The good news is Americans are beginning to see through it, which is why a clown like Jeb has no support and a patriot like Trump has a massive backing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or