U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2015, 12:24 PM

45,925 posts, read 34,102,318 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
\

Straw gun purchases are illegal
Most alleged straw purchasers claim theft. The sharper ones file a report with the Police at the point of resale or gifting.

Old 12-03-2015, 12:25 PM

22,777 posts, read 16,854,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
So now Obumblers stupidity and Muslim sympathies get innocent Americans killed and he lowers himself to try and make this out to be a result of an angry confrontation at a party and a sprinkling of terrorism? What complete imbecile is going to swallow that crock of chit?

Officials: San Bernardino shooter appears radicalized - CNN.com

Not buying it at all.

Get him out of office and put someone remotely competent in there before his buddies kill more innocents? How long are democrats going to give this complete moron a pass?how many have to die!
Why do you, and we, keep asking these questions? Don't you get it? They don't care about all of that.

They don't care if their politicians lie, they don't care if the media lies, they don't care who lies as long as it means that they get what they want.

Remember this: "Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage." And: "American voters are too stupid to understand the difference."

Old 12-03-2015, 12:26 PM

21,681 posts, read 11,141,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Seems to me their arsenal was intended for a much bigger target than what happened.

Did the alleged dispute at the party compel Farook to abort the original plan and instead focus on the party room?
What a stretch..It was planned for then and there. If it was an argument ,it was planned so he could leave and get ready to shoot them dead with wife waiting with the guns ,bombs,and ammo.

Old 12-03-2015, 12:28 PM

14,431 posts, read 11,744,799 times
Quote:
Seems to me their arsenal was intended for a much bigger target than what happened.

You might be right? But we have no description of the arsenal right now. It could have been six bricks of .22's or high power rifle ammo? Not that .22's are not lethal; they just don't give us the same mental picture or would we suspect the owners to be out to decimate crowds of people (but; you never know).

I just hate what the media does with the term 'arsenal'. One bullet, in the wrong spot, is one bullet too many. But 100,000 in the right direction doesn't mean squat.

Old 12-03-2015, 12:29 PM

12,049 posts, read 5,723,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
Hey Veg, do you realize that the PC Feds haven't released the facts from the 2009 Ft Hood massacre or the Chattanooga Recruitment Center massacre.

Do you believe that this administration will ever let the facts out while obuma is in office?

Especially during an election cycle
Have they actually "released information" from ANY of the investigations into these Muslim murders? No info yet on the shooting in Tennessee from this July - they just continue to say "it's under investigation, and we can't comment". Nothing on the shooting in Garland, TX either.

Old 12-03-2015, 12:30 PM

14,383 posts, read 7,724,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
What about the rights of the victims of these mass shootings? Why does no one ever talk about that?
Because the government isn't trying to take away their right to life, the person shooting at them is and that's already illegal in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. The government's job is to protect everyone and their rights, not to take away the rights of innocent people. The government doesn't give me the right to own a gun, the bill of rights just protects it.

Old 12-03-2015, 12:32 PM

45,925 posts, read 34,102,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Your link says page not found".

Perhaps the blogger deleted it.

The Chief of Police said they were investigating the source of the rifles because they were not registered in Californis to the killers.

Could be out of state purchases.

Could be a part of a bigger trafficking operation.

Could be an accomplice.

Could be a friend or family member.

No reason for LE to show their hand at this stage.

Old 12-03-2015, 12:33 PM

21,681 posts, read 11,141,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Your right, but neither side convinces me of a thing, I have my own conclusions based on what I see and hear.

Same with the media, I hear and listen and observe and come up with my own opinions.

Too many people buy into the political correctness crap, which has gotten us absolutely no where.

Thanks a lot People! For nothing.
I thought about it happening at a Christmas party and right away knew it was motivated by muslim verses Christian. terrorism when I found out it was a muslim doing the shooting.

Old 12-03-2015, 12:34 PM

13,165 posts, read 4,496,570 times
Quote:
Your link says page not found".

Perhaps the blogger deleted it.

The Chief of Police said they were investigating the source of the rifles because they were not registered in Californis to the killers.

Could be out of state purchases.

Could be a part of a bigger trafficking operation.

Could be an accomplice.

Could be a friend or family member.

No reason for LE to show their hand at this stage.
San Bernardino Shooter May Have Acquired Guns Illegally | MRCTV

Old 12-03-2015, 12:34 PM

14,431 posts, read 11,744,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
What a stretch..It was planned for then and there. If it was an argument ,it was planned so he could leave and get ready to shoot them dead with wife waiting with the guns ,bombs,and ammo.

If it was work place; why did they shoot everybody. According to statement they gave a shower for his wife. You don't take out your friends if only one or two hassle you (actually; you should not take out anybody).

By the way; does this make you feel good about government food inspection? Here our government hired this loose cannon to inspect and monitor our food. Doesn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy! Should we inspect those restaurants again?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or