Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2015, 04:39 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,116,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Winner... political correctness.

Loser... Victims.

Shooter’s Neighbor Didn’t Report ‘Suspicious Activity’ For Fear Of Being Labeled Racist
Neighbors of San Bernardino shooter Syed Rizwan Farook told ABC Wednesday that they noticed “suspicious activity” at Farook’s home recently, but did not report it for fear of being called racist.

Everything goes now... to heck with being nice and PC. Survival instinct needs to kick in.

However, the question is - what do the police do when they get there? They haven't done anything wrong... unless they are in a gun restricted area. If that's the case, then by all means call someone.

It would be nice to have some leadership from the top... If you see something suspicious, do step A, B, and C to launch an inquiry or investigation.
LOLOLOLOL.....

....anything to steer away from the fact that another mass shooting has happened.

Mental health? Political correctness? [insert excuse here]?

Wonder what it'll be next time?

Old 12-03-2015, 04:40 PM

46,270 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
YOU are the only one talking about packages being delivered after the PO closes, or at 10 PM. None of the reports I have seen mention anything about the time of the deliveries.
O.K., I'll admit, I misread something....I apologize to all....

Old 12-03-2015, 04:42 PM

46,270 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
LOLOLOLOL.....

....anything to steer away from the fact that another mass shooting has happened.

Anything to say it's not a terrorist, work place violence, blah blah blah....but you should be happy even obama stated it maybe a terrorist....but we have to wait for facts.....

Whats your problem....

Old 12-03-2015, 04:44 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,230,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
LOLOLOLOL.....

This was a terrorist attack. Mass shooting is a deflection, much like the President is guilty of using.

Old 12-03-2015, 04:44 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,348,947 times
I have neighbors who receive packages and work in their garage a lot but that doesn't seem suspicious to me. I think she just wanted some air time.

Old 12-03-2015, 04:45 PM

15,859 posts, read 21,436,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
O.K., I'll admit, I misread something....I apologize to all....
Please delete your previous responses to avoid misleading others. None of the articles you linked to said anything about when the deliveries were made.

Old 12-03-2015, 04:47 PM

5,738 posts, read 5,442,133 times
More like common sense. Even if they called the police, do you think they had some authority to break into their house to make sure everything is OK? If we gave every "concerned neighbor" a direct line to Homeland Security their phones would never stop ringing.

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Flack gear can easily be purchased online, by anyone.

Do you want to give the federal government authority to require business to discriminate by surname.
The Boston Bombing brothers did not have a ME surname nor had they ever ventured to the ME. Maybe Russian surnames should be on the " no sell list, too.
So my dogs are Russian. Two names of two dogs Tara and Tova. Tova is a Jewish name Tara is an Irish name.

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Remember that alleged list that the swine lovers in the sandbox put out not too long ago? On that list were a bunch of small places, people commenting that some of them were near military housing or known soldiers...although, Solvang still makes me scratch my head...and other places didn't make sense to some...or do they?

I'm going to play the "what if" game here, because the fact that the swine lovers cheered this particular shooting before any names were released by the media, and that they didn't cheer on other shootings, my BS meter is going off.

So, What IF:

This was a test.

Attacking smaller areas that make no sense is part of the plan - what better way to scare the crap out of people than to target smaller areas that don't have the big police force, that people don't expect to be targeted in order to really rattle the citizens?

Most people would expect (so to speak) an attack on something big, but most don't expect your every day, run of the mill, AnyTown, USA to get attacked.

If they did that 10 times, would the impact be stronger than if they targeted one big place one time? If they attacked all four corners and in the middle, in AnyTown, USA, do you think the fear would be more than if they attacked one stadium, or one concert, or one area of celebration? (As they've done, or were rumored to try to do.)

So what if this was a test to see how well smaller areas would react?

Sure, I am thinking that the shoot out at the work place was not part of the "bigger plan", but it was a starting point. Perhaps the dead fool had some issue with a person or people at work, I've already surmised this in a previous post, and since he was going to go down, guns and bombs ablazing, why not take out a few certain people he was having an issue with? Then go on to carry out the actual plan....

I'm sure some people on here will not be able to help themselves from calling me some kind of conspiracy freak, which is a waste of time because I'm not saying that I actually believe this is exactly what is happening, I'm simply throwing out food for thought. The more I think about it, the more this would not surprise me. I don't claim to know what the swine lovers are thinking or planning, I just wonder what the impact would be were they to do that compared to how they've done it.

Sep 11 killed thousands, but most of the attacks kill hundreds. So it's like little (I use the term loosely) attacks here and there, all over. Maybe it's not so far fetched a thought.

Old 12-03-2015, 04:48 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,725,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Here are some facts found out about them:

Explosives have been found in his home
Bomb squads worked to clear the home on Wednesday, which has been described by one source as an "IED factory". Police have also reported that the couple used pipe bombs during the battle with police that ended up claiming their lives.

He and his accomplice filmed the shooting?????
Syed and Tashfeen were apparently intent on documenting their heinous crime, and were outfitted with GoPro cameras.
SB Chief of Police during the mid day conference said they were not wearing cameras nor armor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies