Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2015, 01:24 PM

12,973 posts, read 15,802,978 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
PC has everything to do with it, people are in fear that if they say something, like LOOK LOOK LOOK, those guys with dark skin are moving boxes at weird times during the day and then be labeled a racist homophob, and blah blah blah....

What you anit-gunners fail to realize what we gunnies are talking about is that you fail to worry about that 9 year old was targeted in that alley, and never brought up in any conversations, or what about the 3 and 5 year old killed in drive by shootings.....that never comes up when it comes to anything that has to do with, well with anything....it's always the white guy killing that has a rebel flag on his jacket.....

Just ask the lady with the pizza place, she sppoke her mind and look what being non-PC did to her and her business...

Guns are far from what causes the most deaths per year, another fact that is a failure from you anti gunners....

That is what you anti-gunner want, a little change here, a little change there.....do you have any idea what we gunnies have succumb to over the last 50 years because of people like you?

This is the problem, it's not about the present second, it's about people not caring about the second, much less laws, if what you believe to be true, then how did those 14 die? I mean it's law right, those guns are banned in CA, right?

what a strange post. Not a lick of truth in the whole thing. One agrees with you and you argue. Weird.

And I am cerrtainly not anti gun. I have made it clear repeatedly that I support permissive concealed carry...Nor am I a gunnie in that I think certain rational limitations may be made to the availablity of guns within the present second.

Presently no indication any of the SB guns were illegal. Perhaps if the shooter modified one to full auto. But otherwise law conforming.

Old 12-08-2015, 01:32 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
Wow! Did hell just freeze over? When Leftists lose the LA Times, they've lost the argument:

LA Times Editorial: Should people on the no-fly list be able to buy guns? Yes.
Finally realizing that none of those people on the list are guilty of anything but suspicion and or error.

Old 12-08-2015, 01:40 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,945,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Finally realizing that none of those people on the list are guilty of anything but suspicion and or error.
More likely, the Times editors were embarrassed so many so-called 'sophisticated' Democrats were taken in by such a shallow and superficial political ploy be their leaders.

I mean, my God, the Democrats were basically ceding civil rights and Due Process as Republican ideals.

Old 12-08-2015, 02:18 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
what a strange post. Not a lick of truth in the whole thing. One agrees with you and you argue. Weird.

And I am cerrtainly not anti gun. I have made it clear repeatedly that I support permissive concealed carry...Nor am I a gunnie in that I think certain rational limitations may be made to the availablity of guns within the present second.

Presently no indication any of the SB guns were illegal. Perhaps if the shooter modified one to full auto. But otherwise law conforming.
Neighbor Didn't Report Killers' Activity, Feared Being Called Racist | The Daily Caller

Read above and call me a liar again.....

Unless you are saying that nobody ever said they did not want to call the police in fear of.....

You are anti gun, you want to limit what people can have, simple question yes or no?

Read this and tell me those rifles in that configuration were legal in CA:

https://oag.ca.gov/firearms/regs/genchar2

"A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon.

Your truthful response is waiting....

Old 12-08-2015, 02:22 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
What terminology? Really...please inform us of what you understand better than others, because you are an engineer?

You would also think that as smart as you say you are, blunt object and such would be higher on your radar than those mean old black rifle/shotguns combined, because blunt object kill more than rifles and shotguns combined.....but don't let facts get in the way....

The smartest thing you have stated, there will never be a fix for any of it....until we, the United States, opens our eyes and stop worrying about being PC.....what if those neighbors were not so damn worried about being called a bigot or whatever they were called in fear of turning those 2 in, those 14 could still be alive?

Chucky, what did you say your "master's" degree is in?

Also, I understand that "blunt objects" are so lethal that the DOD is going to provide the military with "blunt object" weaponry in place of firearms. Perhaps "blunt objects" should become the weapon of choice for our police also.

Old 12-08-2015, 02:29 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Chucky, what did you say your "master's" degree is in?
MBA, do you have the ability to cipher what MBA stands for? Not your interpenetration jojo....but the actual name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Also, I understand that "blunt objects" are so lethal that the DOD is going to provide the military with "blunt object" weaponry in place of firearms. Perhaps "blunt objects" should become the weapon of choice for our police also.
Well first, you fail to realize that there are other weapons used in the United States that kill more than rifles and shotguns combined at at rate of x10 (give or take a x)....you fail to even acknowledge that jojo, you would if you could/would read the links provided.....

Your inability to even understand this, shows how very little you even know or care to understand this conversation.

Old 12-08-2015, 02:32 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times
Online lender Prosper made loan to Calif. shooter: Source

Unsecured loan?

Old 12-08-2015, 02:39 PM

19,840 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
Terrorist funding of choice - Prosper.

Old 12-08-2015, 02:43 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
MBA, do you have the ability to cipher what MBA stands for? Not your interpenetration jojo....but the actual name?

Well first, you fail to realize that there are other weapons used in the United States that kill more than rifles and shotguns combined at at rate of x10 (give or take a x)....you fail to even acknowledge that jojo, you would if you could/would read the links provided.....

Your inability to even understand this, shows how very little you even know or care to understand this conversation.
MBA huh? My masters degree trumps yours.

About those guns that kill less than cars, swimming pools, blunt objects, knives, etc......: why don't we use all those "other' deadly weapons to mass kill our enemies? Could it be.............that the entire concept is ridiculous rhetoric from the NRA? When was the last time mass killings were done with a blunt object? Would a terrorist choose a blunt object to kill as many as possible?

Old 12-08-2015, 02:43 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,591,694 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHLg8LfIkm4
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies