U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2015, 08:37 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,868,041 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GW5K View Post
What are you talking about? This has nothing to do with my question to you.

Do you not understand English. I told you the truth.

Obama said they were contained, do you not listen to the news. They are not contained in any shape way or form.

Old 12-02-2015, 08:37 PM

25,631 posts, read 30,355,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
It is all speculation until we have the actual facts. The S.B. officer who knows my husband says the home will be searched, emails accounts checked, social media accounts and any links they may be able to find to connect the dots.

He told my husband they do not know for sure if the party incident, was in fact the reason for the evil doing. Still be investigated, and I think the S.B. police are doing an outstanding job.

The women in Paris was a cousin also of one of the suspected terrorists.
The SB police I'm sure are doing a very professional job especially being supported by all the local, state and federal agencies involved assisting them in the investigation.

Multi agency cooperation is magnitudes higher now than when I was an LEO. Obviously the world has changed quite a bit in the last 25 years.

Old 12-02-2015, 08:39 PM

81 posts, read 45,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Do you not understand English. I told you the truth.

Obama said they were contained, do you not listen to the news. They are not contained in any shape way or form.
I do. Do you? I asked what you would like Obama to say after Boston or Paris that would make you feel better?

Old 12-02-2015, 08:41 PM

25,631 posts, read 30,355,320 times
Standard leftist lunacy on display.

Old 12-02-2015, 08:42 PM

24,678 posts, read 9,600,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
No it's not. Only certain counties in California.
San Bernardino and Kern are considered the easiest.

By CA standards anyway.

2,014 posts, read 1,250,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Those seem to be the facts at this time. What set them off, why they were so prepared etc. is subject to conjecture. It is possible that they had been planning something but the right wingers at their work got them riled by taunting them, insulting Islam, the Koran. Who knows? We do know that the victims and the perps were known to each other.
If you stick your head in a barrel and shout this about a thousand times you may actually come to believe it. No one else with an IQ superior to that of a mushroom will.

22,144 posts, read 9,416,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enraeh View Post
The democrats will not be able to spin this.
And I dare say if it is ISIS connected, the democrats will be finished for a generation.
Like 9/11 finished off the republicans for a generation? If 3,000 Americans killed by terrorists didn't hurt Bush's re-election I would, dare I say, guess that your logic is massively faulty.

Old 12-02-2015, 08:44 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,868,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
The SB police I'm sure are doing a very professional job especially being supported by all the local, state and federal agencies involved assisting them in the investigation.

Multi agency cooperation is magnitudes higher than back when I was an LEO. Obviously the world has changed quite a bit in the last 25 years.

Yes they are, and I am impress. Has to be thoroughly investigated before rushing to any judgement.

Some just seem to have to rush right in to a judgement.

Very hectic negative day. Being that my husband knows a guard who works right there at I.R. center and where you first come in. Still waiting on confirmation to make sure he is not one who was shot or killed. I am praying. The two women he knows are both ok, am so grateful, one actually heard the gunfire, while hiding in a room. She was so scared and petrified.

Old 12-02-2015, 08:46 PM

991 posts, read 496,205 times
EXCLUSIVE: Father of San Bernardino shooting suspect Syed Farook says son worked as health tech inspecting restaurants, hotels

Quote:
A man who identified himself as Farook’s father told the Daily News his son worked as a health technician inspecting restaurants and hotels.

“I haven’t heard anything. He worked in a county office,” Farook's dad told The News. “He’s married and has a kid. We’re estranged because my wife got the divorce, and they are together. She doesn’t want to see me.”

Farook said he hasn’t seen his son in some time.

“He was very religious. He would go to work, come back, go to pray, come back. He’s Muslim.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2453471

Old 12-02-2015, 08:48 PM

1,831 posts, read 1,080,097 times
Default Kinda gotcha thinking huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Like 9/11 finished off the republicans for a generation? If 3,000 Americans killed by terrorists didn't hurt Bush's re-election I would, dare I say, guess that your logic is massively faulty.
That was then and this is now.
Bookmark this and put a reminder in your smartphone and get back to us after the election.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or