U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2015, 11:28 PM

22,779 posts, read 16,854,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Again side stepping the real issue. Sugar coat, put a Band-Aid on it all better. Not. Who is not tired of this nonsense.

Say the fudging truth for once they think we are babies. Saying in the beginning 3 white male what the heckl was that all about anyways.

By the way I want to say, that tonight's news is stating 2 suspects, changing from the fact 3 was stated on multiple news outlets during the day today. So that would make you right and me wrong, but telling you what I had heard, tonight saying 2 suspects no mention of a 3rd.

Two different news stations stated they have not ruled out terrorism, whose know what the rest will say. Shall be interesting.
This person was interviewed by CBS and she says that she is sure that there were 3 people:

Witnesses describe terror of San Bernardino shooting - CBS News

Old 12-02-2015, 11:33 PM

31,120 posts, read 13,636,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
And witness accounts to the press. They saw 3 dressed in military gear.
So either one got away or they got him and no one is gonna know about it.
So you are claiming that somehow the San Bernardino PD, San Bernardino County Sheriff and the FBI all got together and decided to lie to the public? Did you watch TV and notice how many cops were involved? Do you really think they got all those cops to lie and engage in some kind of massive conspiracy?

Old 12-02-2015, 11:37 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,907,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
This person was interviewed by CBS and she says that she is sure that there were 3 people:

Witnesses describe terror of San Bernardino shooting - CBS News

Man I do not know what to believe I hear 3 then tonight 2 no mention of a 3rd. Would not surprise me if there were a 3rd.

I do not understand, my husband says there were so many people with disabilities at the facility and it is huge. I HEARD 3 most of the day and then tonight only 2.

These were good cops doing a good cop's job.

I think that the S.B. police have done an outstanding job. Guess we still need Police HA"

Old 12-02-2015, 11:38 PM

9,715 posts, read 13,327,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Live press conference on vaughliveTV. They named the dead woman. Said she was maybe his girlfriend or fiance.
Now say there were only 2 shooters.

His FB page said he was married with 1 kid though. But the FB page has been vaporized.

The woman's name is foreign and the person didn't have any info on her.
So many people who share the name of the shooter have been libeled in the media (and on the internet chat boards) today. I hope they all sue!

People should never post names and photos until they are confirmed by the police or a reliable media outlet.

The police said it was "Syed Rizwan Farook" and "Tashfeen Malik." Farook was born in the USA.

Old 12-02-2015, 11:41 PM

13,694 posts, read 15,651,143 times
It was his wife killed with him.

Old 12-02-2015, 11:41 PM

9,715 posts, read 13,327,097 times
Syed Farook is obviously a very common middle eastern name!

Old 12-02-2015, 11:48 PM

9,857 posts, read 7,033,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nunswithguns View Post
False, we need to get a tighter grip on this nationally, regardless of allegiance to any group.

Fighting isis wont stop people like Syed Farook and his accomplices, just like it wont stop the Paris attackers, or the Boston bombers, or the ft Hood shooter, and so on and so on.

The answer is stoping the import of potential terrorists, as well as keeping closer surveillance on Islam in America. I don't care if they call themselves a religion, they behave like a death cult often enough that we can't just turn a blind eye and tolerate all of their actions.
Agreed

Old 12-02-2015, 11:49 PM

3,904 posts, read 1,731,432 times
Press conference for the mass shooting in San Bernardino today is over and once again, they refuse to call this terrorism, even when the Joint Terrorism Task Force is now involved in the investigation. WTF? Are they now afraid to offend terrorist organizations? I understand they may not want to create panic but people have to be aware and realize that this wasn't an isolated incident about some dumb **** that happened at a holiday party. Both shooters were very religious Muslims as described by family members. This is yet another mass shooting done by radical Islamic terrorists and this time on American soil. Obamas plan to bring 65,000 Muslims here must be stopped at once. Oh and how is CAIR, a group who has been classified as a terrorist organization able to have conferences down the street from my house?

Old 12-02-2015, 11:56 PM

9,857 posts, read 7,033,130 times
Default Dec. 2nd shooter “He was very religious. He would go to work, come back, go to pray, come back. He’s Muslim.”

Syed Farook, believed to be 30, was linked to the horrific slaughter that left 14 dead at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press.

Farook’s father was shocked to learn of his son’s possible involvement in the attack.
“I haven’t heard anything,” the elder Syed Farook told the Daily News. “He was very religious. He would go to work, come back, go to pray, come back. He’s Muslim.”

Ding Ding Ding, Religion of Peace strikes again.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2453471

This will not be admitted to as terrorism by the President or extreme left wing Democrats IMO.

Old 12-03-2015, 12:02 AM

66,569 posts, read 30,379,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter75 View Post
Press conference for the mass shooting in San Bernardino today is over and once again, they refuse to call this terrorism, even when the Joint Terrorism Task Force is now involved in the investigation. WTF? Are they now afraid to offend terrorist organizations? I understand they may not want to create panic but people have to be aware and realize that this wasn't an isolated incident about some dumb **** that happened at a holiday party. Both shooters were very religious Muslims as described by family members. This is yet another mass shooting done by radical Islamic terrorists and this time on American soil. Obamas plan to bring 65,000 Muslims here must be stopped at once. Oh and how is CAIR, a group who has been classified as a terrorist organization able to have conferences down the street from my house?
Why was CAIR even tipped off in time to have a press conference even before the SBPD and FBI released more info? I don't like the way this is being manipulated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or