U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 12-03-2015, 02:33 AM
 
Location: Washington State
18,580 posts, read 9,605,999 times
Reputation: 15822

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
While the do-nothing Congress sits around picking their noses, these random shootings are becoming more frequent and more popular than eating pizza.

Congress Is Still Giving 'Quiet Endorsement' To Murders
Thank you Obama and Liberal idiots for inviting Muslims over here for soft targets....thanks liberals

 
Old 12-03-2015, 02:35 AM
 
Location: Washington State
18,580 posts, read 9,605,999 times
Reputation: 15822
Why are people shocked. This Moderate Muslim couple only did what the Pervert Prophet asked of them....special thanks to Liberals for inviting them over and justifying their kills again.
 
Old 12-03-2015, 02:39 AM
 
24,044 posts, read 11,953,450 times
Reputation: 10231
Quote:
Originally Posted by blind melon View Post
Doesnt stop the right from blaming Obama for problems in Chicago
Well he was a community organizer there. Probably be one again.
 
Old 12-03-2015, 02:40 AM
eok
 
6,684 posts, read 3,174,500 times
Reputation: 8464
Simple minded conservatives see everything as black and white, good and bad, and are blind to the complications. They see Muslims as evil, and liberals as evil, and therefore Muslims and liberals on the same side as each other, enemies of simple minded conservatives. But the reality is that Muslims who support Sharia law are even more right-wing than the simple minded conservatives. A young Muslim who goes berserk and shoots a lot of people is likely to be a right-wing gun nut, which is about as far from a liberal as you can get.

And when the simple minded conservatives perceive the news media as being on one side or another, it's because they already believe they're on a particular side. Data mining is looking for evidence to support your views, while ignoring evidence against your views. When the news media says something against a particular Muslim, the simple minded conservatives ignore it, because it contradicts their view that the news media is on a particular side of a particular issue.

We need to preserve the simple minded conservatives in our history books, because that's the only way they're going to be preserved.
 
Old 12-03-2015, 02:45 AM
 
Location: CA
4,307 posts, read 1,856,418 times
Reputation: 5561
Quote:
Originally Posted by eok View Post
Simple minded conservatives see everything as black and white, good and bad, and are blind to the complications. They see Muslims as evil, and liberals as evil, and therefore Muslims and liberals on the same side as each other, enemies of simple minded conservatives. But the reality is that Muslims who support Sharia law are even more right-wing than the simple minded conservatives. A young Muslim who goes berserk and shoots a lot of people is likely to be a right-wing gun nut, which is about as far from a liberal as you can get.

And when the simple minded conservatives perceive the news media as being on one side or another, it's because they already believe they're on a particular side. Data mining is looking for evidence to support your views, while ignoring evidence against your views. When the news media says something against a particular Muslim, the simple minded conservatives ignore it, because it contradicts their view that the news media is on a particular side of a particular issue.

We need to preserve the simple minded conservatives in our history books, because that's the only way they're going to be preserved.
The even simpler-minded liberals saw "everything as black and white" yesterday when it was all about gun control and the evil right-wing extremists. The even simpler-minded liberals couldn't stop talking about it. And now, the even simpler-minded liberals are trying to shut everyone up so that they can sweep this major embarrassment under the rug.

Take your simpler-minded, liberal, double-standard B.S. somewhere else.
 
Old 12-03-2015, 02:46 AM
 
24,044 posts, read 11,953,450 times
Reputation: 10231
Quote:
Originally Posted by eok View Post
Simple minded conservatives see everything as black and white, good and bad, and are blind to the complications. They see Muslims as evil, and liberals as evil, and therefore Muslims and liberals on the same side as each other, enemies of simple minded conservatives. But the reality is that Muslims who support Sharia law are even more right-wing than the simple minded conservatives. A young Muslim who goes berserk and shoots a lot of people is likely to be a right-wing gun nut, which is about as far from a liberal as you can get.

And when the simple minded conservatives perceive the news media as being on one side or another, it's because they already believe they're on a particular side. Data mining is looking for evidence to support your views, while ignoring evidence against your views. When the news media says something against a particular Muslim, the simple minded conservatives ignore it, because it contradicts their view that the news media is on a particular side of a particular issue.

We need to preserve the simple minded conservatives in our history books, because that's the only way they're going to be preserved.
I have a simple question. It is a question designed to reveal whether a liberal can identify a Islamic terrorist.

Was the shooter an Islamic terrorist?

Yes or no will suffice.

We will hopefully see who is simple minded.
 
Old 12-03-2015, 02:48 AM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
14,426 posts, read 11,737,741 times
Reputation: 10817
Quote:
Originally Posted by veezybell View Post
No, what's stupid is you and the rest of the blind, devout liberal clowns not admitting that you're wrong for a change. I bet you were clapping for joy when you heard it was three white dudes because then you would've been able to push more of your white supremacy agenda. As soon as the news said Farooq, all you Lefties grabbed your blankies and went to bed. Obama and the rest of his cohorts need to understand that more gun restrictions won't work because CRIMINALS DON'T FOLLOW LAWS. The only way to mitigate the threat is to restrict who has access to this country and to strip citizenship of anyone supporting ISIS or any other extremist group. Instead, Obama's too busy in Paris, ironically telling everyone that mass shootings just don't happen in other countries not even two weeks after 130 people lost their lives IN PARIS. Wake up and stop being dense, it's pathetic.

As much as some want to label this 'workplace violence'; this was an act of terrorism by Muslims. It was a planned event; the suspects expended time and money preparing for this attack. I can picture how some politicians will tell us that X-Mas parties discriminate against Muslims and therefore are justification - we have to now forgo any December celebrations because we might offend others.


The fallout from this shooting should be curbing any open door policies that allow large numbers of immigrants into our Country. That would be the rational thing to do; but who said we operate rationally? Sayeed Farouk was an US citizen; we do not know how he entered our Country or how carefully he was scrutinized before he was given citizenship. Possibly he was recruited by his girlfriend/wife(?) Tashfeen Malik? We will find out more in the near future.


I agree with you restricting access to our Country. But, the Left and the Right are forcing this open door policy. Both work for big business/special interest and not for the people that elected them. The real problem is taking government back from special interest.

Last edited by fisheye; 12-03-2015 at 03:00 AM..
 
Old 12-03-2015, 02:54 AM
 
Location: Tennessee
34,694 posts, read 33,709,656 times
Reputation: 51934
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
When the liberal propaganda networks made the shooters out to be white right-wing extremists, the liberals just couldn't stop posting page after page of anti-gun agenda B.S. Now that they've been identified as muslim, we get nothing but crickets. These loud mouths have to eat their words every time they do this, but they just never learn.

So go ahead, liberals. Keep bringing the daily reminders of what ignorant jokes you guys are.
I was switching between Fox News and CNN last night thinking different images/different sources and I could not believe CNN was all about gun control. This was even after we knew the name of the male shooter and probable agenda. I thought maybe it was just a segment but every time I went back to the channel that's what they were talking about. By the way, I usually criticize him but last night Bill O'Reilly had the best two guests on his show (terror expert types - never saw them before) and he let them talk. They were fascinating.

My first guess was the shooters were ecoterrorists.
 
Old 12-03-2015, 03:01 AM
Status: "Brexit bound" (set 29 days ago)
 
3,722 posts, read 2,024,028 times
Reputation: 5312
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
I have a simple question. It is a question designed to reveal whether a liberal can identify a Islamic terrorist.

Was the shooter an Islamic terrorist?

Yes or no will suffice.

We will hopefully see who is simple minded.
At this stage the police appear to be undecided.
Surely the more important question Americans should be asking themselves is not about the shooters' religion but the ease in which they and other mass killers are able to acquire an arsenal of high-powered weapons.
Unless Americans address the problem of gun control they'll go on killing each other in vast numbers.
Far more people die this way each year than in events such as 9/11 but without the public outrage.
 
Old 12-03-2015, 03:03 AM
 
Location: Newport Beach, California
33,336 posts, read 20,131,393 times
Reputation: 13024
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
He was very religious. He would go to work, come back, go to pray, come back. He’s Muslim.”.
well, he is one domestic enemy.

While the hype is focused on foreign terrorism, we have domestic terrorists wreaking havoc on American people. This is where the nation’s energy should be concentrated.

sickening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:31 AM.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top