U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2015, 04:13 AM

22,241 posts, read 15,302,904 times

Advertisements

I am trying to figure out who is calling for "banning guns" and what do Syrian Refugees have to do with the problem?

Old 12-03-2015, 04:15 AM

16,755 posts, read 9,103,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Yeah, all of this is fishy...

My thought process is that he went to that party to ensure that someone was going to be there. Once that was confirmed, he left and started in on his plan that he and the other(s) had been working on for however long.

The fact that his wife/girlfriend/whatever was involved, the fact that they were armed to the teeth, the fact that they had explosive devices, the fact that they killed more than just a certain person or a couple of persons, the fact that their home was allegedly rigged up, the fact that they, as another said above, appeared to have doubled back towards the area makes me believe that more was planned, but for some reason, the plans didn't go the way they had intended.

Then, you throw in the fact that the foreign press had the guy's name almost immediately while our own news media pretended it was three white males, the fact that witnesses of the incident, (not necessarily at the actual party but in the same building), said that there were 3 of them, not 2, the fact that CAIR felt the need to address the situation, the fact that the idiots in their sandbox in ME rejoiced this particular shooting but not others, before any names were revealed by police or the American press, the fact that the brother in law just so happened to "be in the area", the fact that the lady had a six month old kid she apparently didn't care if she left behind, and the fact that now the JTTF is getting involved makes this much more than just a reaction to a spat at some stupid party. Frankly, it makes it more than just "work place violence". I believe that someone or some people at the work were targets, but that it was only the start.

No sane new mom is going to leave a six month old behind because her husband isn't getting along with someone at work.
I have said it before and I will say it again:

PC BS Liberalism is dumbing down America in a very dangerous way. We can't even admit reality for fear of offending someone. The mental gymnastics still being used by some on the left is mind boggling and those who admit reality have to fear being targeted by the PC BS Liberal police.

There is no way that this is merely work place violence. It is dangerous to think so. We can't address this grave problem while living in a fantasy land.

Old 12-03-2015, 04:16 AM

32,438 posts, read 26,300,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
Certainly more can be done by Congress, as urged by President Obama, but the Republicans resist irrationally, under the assumption that the American people will blame President Obama and the Democrats for the results of Congressional inaction. It is incredibly absurd. Oppose the President because he's black and highly successful, as a desperate means of political self-preservation, even at the expense of public safety and controlling heightened terrorist activities.

The Republican-led Congress killed those people today.
once again you continue to show your lack of education, intelligence, and your closed mindedness. exactly WHAT should congress do? remember anything that is done has to be effective in stopping things like the rampage shootings, AND CANNOT VIOLATE the rights of law abiding citizens.

so again, what should congress do?

i can tell you what the president should do, and that is order the federal law enforcement agencies to ENFORCE THE LAWS ALREADY ON THE BOOKS!! yet for some reason he refuses to do that, why?

Old 12-03-2015, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikoshaprl View Post
So it appears the San Bernardino massacre was a terror attack by radical Islamic terrorists in a location that has strict gun control. The attack occurred in a gun free zone. Stop the nonsense about gun control. Stop importing possible terrorists into the USA. Islamic terrorists are our biggest threat not global warming.
You don't stand with Hillary who thinks Republicans are the biggest threat to America?

Hillary Clinton Is Right - Republicans Are Terrorists

Old 12-03-2015, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Lax gun laws reduce victims, obviously:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Fort_Hood_shooting
Since you didn't realize that the common soldiers there aren't allowed to carry guns around on base....

...I am guessing that you also fell for the Liberal BS Spin that this was merely work place violence as the murderous Muslim shouts "God is Great" while murdering and having said anti-American rants prior?

Old 12-03-2015, 04:19 AM

22,241 posts, read 15,302,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Syed Farook, believed to be 30, was linked to the horrific slaughter that left 14 dead at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press.

Farook’s father was shocked to learn of his son’s possible involvement in the attack.
“I haven’t heard anything,” the elder Syed Farook told the Daily News. “He was very religious. He would go to work, come back, go to pray, come back. He’s Muslim.”

Ding Ding Ding, Religion of Peace strikes again.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2453471

This will not be admitted to as terrorism by the President or extreme left wing Democrats IMO.
He is simply another nut job American who killed other Americans. We have had several..... and it will continue until we start to address the basic problems

Old 12-03-2015, 04:20 AM

32,438 posts, read 26,300,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Ideally US and other Western countries should take ZERO Syrian Muslim refugees.

The Syrians can be helped by creating refugee camps in neighboring countries. US and other Western countries can give Aid money towards that, even though the oil rich Arabs have enough excess money that money is not even an issue.
ideally you are right, refugee camps should be set up in the middle east. however we are a compassionate country, thus we take in refugees from other parts of the world. but we can vet them as much as possible before letting them into the country, and those that we take in that are still suspicious should be kept track of regularly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Not if Islam is not considered a religion anymore, but a political system like Nazism or Communism.
the first amendment in this country protect even political beliefs.

Old 12-03-2015, 04:25 AM
eok

6,684 posts, read 3,168,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
whether a liberal can identify a Islamic terrorist.
"a liberal" is correct grammar. Congrats.

Old 12-03-2015, 04:27 AM

7,307 posts, read 3,768,430 times
We had 2 mass shootings yesterday which brings our yearly total to 355. How many of those shootings were done by mulims? Anybody?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...mepage%2Fstory

Old 12-03-2015, 04:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
It is often times important to not bother listening to the news until they have actual factual news to report. It is too early to even report anything about the shooters in an attempt to understand why it happened in the first place.
I guess I would worry about an Obama being pulled.

Stone wall on information and talk of it, then when more information is finally released say that it is old news.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or