Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2015, 09:54 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
FWIW, I just saw on the news, the second shooter is a citizen of Qatar. I didn't catch his name.
They are reporting that the second suspect is Tayyeep Bin Ardogan, a 28 year-old citizen of Qatar.

Old 12-02-2015, 09:54 PM

3,728 posts, read 4,869,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Why are the very people who wanted to call the shooting outside of a Planned Parenthood location "terrorism" within minutes of it happening the same people who are acting like this is just some random instance of workplace violence? hmmmmmmm
Because it fits their agenda and they are dishonest.

Now, most people interested in politics have an agenda. I know that I do. But you can have an agenda and be honest.

I remember some of the Tweets saying that there was a Planned Parenthood facility "less than a mile" away from the shooting and that maybe this is anti-abortion activists. Which you'd have to be deluded to think like that.

Old 12-02-2015, 09:56 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
"Any of these media heads, pols want to show us Tayyeep Bin Ardogan's or Syed Farook’s NRA member cards and GOP voter registration?"

https://twitter.com/search?q=Tayyeep...Ctwgr%5Esearch

Old 12-02-2015, 09:56 PM

934 posts, read 595,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
The founding fathers should have put an amendment in the US constitution banning Islam as a religion on US soil.

"....that it was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners" - Thomas Jefferson, 3rd American President

"Muhammad declared undistinguishing and exterminating war, as a part of his religion, against all the rest of mankind…The precept of the Koran is, perpetual war against all who deny, that Muhammad is the prophet of Allah" - John Quincy Adams, 6th American President
So you hate the bill of rights

Shocking

Old 12-02-2015, 09:57 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Your pretty close to way I live. But I know people who live in S.B. and work there, and go to school there and college. Very close to home.

And my husband knowing people who work there at the I.R. Center. Very close to home.

People can try and fool us all they want, but you can't fool the facts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
What a surprise. He worked at the county health department. I keep hearing our friends on this forum say things like "I work with muslims every day and eat lunch with them and I am not afraid of them." Hopefully none are among those injured today.
Yeah, I know. I am glad nobody I know was injured because I do have friends working very close near to that regional center.

what a nightmare day.

Old 12-02-2015, 09:57 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Got a link? I don't believe you. I channel surfed all day long and not once did I heard anyone in the media say anything of a sort. They were all very professional about holding judgement until more information came/comes in.
There's plenty of stories still up from news outlets talking about "3 white males" and that they were wearing "militarized gear".

As soon as the rumors of a couple of names started coming out, suddenly you could only find "male suspects" or "attackers".

Of course, you will deny that this means anything because they didn't use the words: "conservative gun owning white males", but for anyone else who has ever paid attention to the words that the media uses, they know exactly what the media were trying to portray. You will look at that and say, "Well, they were wearing protective gear, and it's possible that they were white"...you have got to start reading between the lines when the media lies to you.

Here: they know EXACTLY what they are doing: https://twitter.com/myfoxla/status/672137074141732864

Last edited by Three Wolves In Snow; 12-02-2015 at 10:17 PM..

Old 12-02-2015, 09:58 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times
CAIR just condemned the action of violence.

The emotionally distressed BIL of one of the suspects expressed his and his family's extreme sadness for the victims. He does not know the motives.

Old 12-02-2015, 09:59 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,565,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post

BIL of suspect, emotionally distressed expressed extreme sadness for the victims. He does not know the motives.
They are putting on a good show for the gullible West.

Old 12-02-2015, 10:00 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,953,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post

BIL of suspect, emotionally distressed expressed extreme sadness for the victims. He does not know the motives.
Well, he knows more about the perp but the CAIR bigwigs won't let him say anything.

Old 12-02-2015, 10:00 PM

3,728 posts, read 4,869,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
Now on the same site that reported the 'Three White Men Connected to San Bernardino shooting' have changed it to, 'Guns Kill 14 more.' Look at the media dance.
Damn guns getting up by themselves and killing people.

BAN SENTIENT AND SELF-ANIMATED FIREARMS!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies