Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2015, 03:29 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,230,095 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
are you f#@# kidding me. Are you slow?

Every spree killing is followed by lots of people that said "well - there was something off about that guy".

Now your trying to blame treating others with respect. . .as an issue that allowed the killings to happen?

God - what next.

Guess what - I receive a lot of packages to. Its called Blue Apron, Amazon, and the holidays. report me

Congratulations, the rear view mirror is really clear.

#@! idiots.
The neighbor specifically said they were uncomfortable because of the possibility of being seen as "profiling". The only idiocy here is people who refuse to acknowledge the reality of what political correctness is doing to dull our instincts.

Old 12-03-2015, 03:29 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,518,530 times
When one of the leftwing wingnuts goes on their rants with their hatred of America and the Bill of Rights (unless it suits their agenda) and posts the completely asinine "'Merica/'Murica" as a sign-off, they go right to ignore. The lack of intelligence or erudition from these morons surprises me each and every day on cd. However, their hatred for the country that allows them to be the fools they are does not.

Old 12-03-2015, 03:30 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,550,144 times
Yeah, blame the neighbor. Brilliant.

Old 12-03-2015, 03:31 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
I'm sure the pair of them are a pair of whack jobs. I doubt anything they ever said about themselves had anything to do with the truth. They attacked people at a Christmas party. People who work with disabled children. They, like all mass shooters have something in common. A complete lack of empathy for their victims. A complete disregard for human life. It isn't the guns that are at fault. It is the people. No guns? Fine make bombs. Bombs are not all that hard to make, but they are less personal. I think, I don't know, but I think, these kinds of people like that up close and personal aspect of the killing that a gun can give them. I also believe that in absence of a gun they would use bombs, knives, swords cars or any other destructive force they can.
Media reports a convo with a former co-worker.

This was the county Health Department ( Food Inspection Division) holiday party. These people did not work with disabled children. According to the source, Farooq attended the 2014 Holiday party at the same location, last year, so he was familiar with the layout. This is the department that gave him a baby shower.

When asked if this duo had targeted someone at the party, the Chief of Police said it was doubtful, given the number of rounds they sprayed into the crowd.

The amount of ammunition on their person, in their car and at home suggests they may have had a bigger plan, elsewhere.

It's not known why they departed so quickly given they had more than enough firepower to do more damage and clearly understood this was a suicide mission.

One reporter speculated they likely returned home and watched the events unfold on TV.

A complete lack of empathy is a trait shared by all mass murderers. Maybe radical religious beliefs helps some whack jobs rationalize the emptiness.

Old 12-03-2015, 03:31 PM

39,198 posts, read 27,570,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Winner... political correctness.

Loser... Victims.

Shooter’s Neighbor Didn’t Report ‘Suspicious Activity’ For Fear Of Being Labeled Racist
Neighbors of San Bernardino shooter Syed Rizwan Farook told ABC Wednesday that they noticed “suspicious activity” at Farook’s home recently, but did not report it for fear of being called racist.

Everything goes now... to heck with being nice and PC. Survival instinct needs to kick in.

However, the question is - what do the police do when they get there? They haven't done anything wrong... unless they are in a gun restricted area. If that's the case, then by all means call someone.

It would be nice to have some leadership from the top... If you see something suspicious, do step A, B, and C to launch an inquiry or investigation.
I can't really blame the neighbors. Who wants to be labeled as racist in this country? To be called racist, is almost as bad as being called a child molester.

Old 12-03-2015, 03:32 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vejadu View Post
Instant headlines from the Planned Parenthood shooting:
"Crazy right-wing Christian pro-lifer terrorist slaughters people at Planned Parenthood"

San Bernadino shooting:
"Let's wait until all the facts come out."
Could you share a link that supports this, please.

Old 12-03-2015, 03:32 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,948,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
The suspicious behavior was receiving many packages and working late in the garage. I'm off to report on ALL my neighbors.
Just pretend they are conservative Republican NRA members, that should help. It might even put a smile on your face.

Old 12-03-2015, 03:33 PM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toryturner View Post
The neighbor specifically said they were uncomfortable because of the possibility of being seen as "profiling". The only idiocy here is people who refuse to acknowledge the reality of what political correctness is doing to dull our instincts.
Chrissyboy will never understand, he is like most lefties....if your wrong, start yelling racism....or calling people names....

Old 12-03-2015, 03:34 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,457,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Winner... political correctness.

Loser... Victims.

Shooter’s Neighbor Didn’t Report ‘Suspicious Activity’ For Fear Of Being Labeled Racist
Neighbors of San Bernardino shooter Syed Rizwan Farook told ABC Wednesday that they noticed “suspicious activity” at Farook’s home recently, but did not report it for fear of being called racist.

Everything goes now... to heck with being nice and PC. Survival instinct needs to kick in.

However, the question is - what do the police do when they get there? They haven't done anything wrong... unless they are in a gun restricted area. If that's the case, then by all means call someone.

It would be nice to have some leadership from the top... If you see something suspicious, do step A, B, and C to launch an inquiry or investigation.
Suspicious behavior? That article just says he received many packages and worked late in his garage. That would apply to my household and many of my neighbors.

Old 12-03-2015, 03:34 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,230,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Yeah, blame the neighbor. Brilliant.
The blame is not on the neighbor. It is on the political climate that would make someone afraid of being called an "Islamophobe". The Left started that crap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies