Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2015, 05:00 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,518,799 times

Advertisements

Does the left intentionally make asinine comments on purpose or are they really that stupid. I think it's the latter.

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
Repeal the second amendment.
And this is why we will never find a solution. The 2nd Amendment is there for YOUR protection from an over reaching government, to put it lightly. How stupid to want to take away your means to protect yourself.

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
At this point, we don't know how many shooters or the motive.

Only thing certain, the shooters alone are responsible for their action.

Old 12-02-2015, 05:01 PM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,976,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Normal society is a "gun-free zone."

It's only in broken societies where everyone needs to walk community streets armed at all times, fearing for their safety on a minute-by-minute basis.

I get how you think that arming everyone is an expedient immediate solution, and sure it will help in places... but the fact that we need to get to this point to have a hope of safety and civility indicates that America is badly, badly broken.
Gun-free is the definition of slave.

Old 12-02-2015, 05:02 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,838,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
It's interesting that people would hardly ever hear about these kinds of shootings 10, 20, or 30 years ago. The fact that the mainstream media nowadays constantly dramatizes these types of events makes you wonder if it's all part of an agenda to dismantle gun rights in America.

Come on, how could the fact that the media makes it a priority to cover and hype these events at the same time the Democrats in office continue to use these stories politically? There couldn't be a connection, could there? I mean, that would require the media and democrats to assume that there supporters are gullible and emotional people incapable of reason or critical thought. Supporters who can be "nudged" into a political position merely by the use of media? Come on now...that would never happen here! /sarc intended for those who vote democrat.

1,978 posts, read 1,551,887 times
Oh my, sounds like its going to be muslims. They might be forced to call it a terrorist attack. By the way Democrats are far more likely to be criminals than republicans. Why do you think democrats are always pushing to let felons vote? They vote democrat.

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
A gun control issue really! well the criminal azz hole who killed my cousin, stated to us in person up close and personal. That criminals will always get their hands on guns, and told us how easy it is. So I stick my noses up at anyone who thinks gun control will work. Really think the bad guys will stop getting there hands on guns. Kidding no one.

He taunted me with how easy it is, and that he had no remorse for killing my cousin, I have no pity for any killer or what they think there motive is.

I do not know what is going on, having had two family members murdered and this situation close to home. But I do not think that gun control is the answer. I was told to my face how easy it is for criminals to get guns, had to tell me that bastard., never forget it I never will.

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
If this turns out to be a terrorist attack led by Islamic radicals, wait until you see how the Democratic left and their lackies in the popular media spin this. It will be at once untruthful, irrational and patently absurd.

But what is always even more astounding in these events, is the large number of people who will swallow literally whatever ridiculous story these people trawl out, hook, line & sinker; rod, reel and tackle-box.

Watch and see.
There is never a shortage of conspiracy theories associated with every mass shooting.

There is a tendency for those who buy into such theories to feel superior to those who choose not to do so.

Whatever floats the boat and all that.

4,268 posts, read 8,168,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
"Nothing can be done to stop mass murders like this" - says the only country in the world where this happens regularly.
The Onion has nailed this time and again with this one

‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens - The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Old 12-02-2015, 05:04 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,282,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Sounds like they used a black SUV for a getaway vehicle so they probably better ban black SUV's as well.

I just love watching fools make dumbass statements like this. If anyone seriously thinks you can have a rational and intelligent discussion with the NRA crowd, reread the quote above.

Last edited by wallflash; 12-02-2015 at 05:17 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies