Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2015, 07:56 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,900,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Anybody find these two reactions similar? Both are expressed by people who don't realize the minuscule risk in dying in a terrorist attack or mass shooting. Folks, calm down. Just drive safely and get a 6 month check up with a physician. Both are safeguards to high risk from death.
Both extreme sides of the spectrum want their control over everyone else, they just want to apply it differently that is why extremists should never be allowed to control the Nation.

Old 12-02-2015, 07:57 PM

998 posts, read 663,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....obama just condemned guns, with NO knowledge of what really happened....

Obama ignorance syndrome in full drive...
Just like the way he praised little Ahmed for his clock bomb before knowing any of the facts. Is Obama so clueless that he and his advisors get their info from the mainstream news and social media? I really think he is. The presidential thing to do would be to wait for the facts to settle before pushing some kind of agenda. A lot of CD posters show more restraint than this man, which is pretty pathetic.

Old 12-02-2015, 07:57 PM

39,022 posts, read 51,068,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
CA Environmental Health is the group that reportedly had rented the conference room that they stormed and shot up.
Farook was an employee of the group that rented the room. He was an American citizen. That is already out there. He was apparently in attendance, got angry, left and came back with some accomplices. (LA Times). It is workplace related for sure, but the exact motive is unknown at least to us.

Old 12-02-2015, 07:59 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,408,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
Does anyone think we will hear another peep from Obama if this turns out to be Muslim extremists?

Nope he can't bring himself to say Radical Extremists at all, Boston, Paris S.B. as well as the others. What is this. My husbands police officer friend mentioned the name of one of the suspect, this is when I thought maybe something else going on. But without having factual facts, how am I too know what is fact and isn't.

I think this is a possibility until we know it is not.

Old 12-02-2015, 07:59 PM

81 posts, read 55,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Why do you need a back ground check if you are possibly not even from here? Obviously someone has not a single clue how buying a gun works....
"Have suspected terrorists been able to purchase firearms in the United States? The answer is yes, around 2,000 times."

Katie Pavlich: The Obama administration, not the NRA, sells guns to terrorists | TheHill

Old 12-02-2015, 08:00 PM

46,208 posts, read 26,974,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Farook was an employee of the group that rented the room. He was an American citizen. That is already out there. He was apparently in attendance, got angry, left and came back with some accomplices. (LA Times). It is workplace related for sure, but the exact motive is unknown at least to us.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......so was nidal hasan.....I guess....

Old 12-02-2015, 08:01 PM

81 posts, read 55,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Nope he can't bring himself to say Radical Extremists at all, Boston, Paris S.B. as well as the others. What is this. My husbands police officer friend mentioned the name of one of the suspect, this is when I thought maybe something else going on. But without having factual facts, how am I too know what is fact and isn't.

I think this is a possibility until we know it is not.
Just because you aren't listening doesn't mean it wasn't said. Can you clarify what words you would like him to use and why it makes you feel better?

Old 12-02-2015, 08:02 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,522,026 times
According to the State if CA website, he worked there in 2012 and 2013

Old 12-02-2015, 08:02 PM

709 posts, read 655,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Yeah, a workplace violence incident where a guy gets pissed off and comes back with a couple friends/girlfriend/whatevers to conduct a military-style raid?

If you believe that, you're a complete imbecile.

Old 12-02-2015, 08:03 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,755,753 times
Yeah, how about we ban neither?

"Home of the Brave" my ass!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies