Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2015, 06:07 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
Get real ... who cares about spelling you knew what I meant...
You complained about the auto-correct, and I tried to help. Sorry if it offended you.

Old 12-03-2015, 06:11 AM

23,532 posts, read 17,208,400 times
Default global warming the determinate factor: workplace violence vs terrorism

Early in the news cycle Obama gave a statement calling on congress to stop the murders. that was a clear signal this was not to be labeled terrorism.

Obama declares this workplace gun violence like ft hood. the FBI's task is to determine if this was caused by human caused global warming. If it was, this was an act of terrorism. If human caused global warming did not precipitate this event, it was work place violence.

Old 12-03-2015, 06:12 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,390,397 times
The commonality in all these mass shootings in the US isn't Islam. It's the guns, most of which were purchased completely legally. It's time for sensible gun reform. It should be harder for everyone to get guns, criminals or not.

Old 12-03-2015, 06:16 AM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
We saw Catholics killing Protestants for decades in Ireland. I didn't say anything about 'religion of peace' BTW, so I am not sure why you threw that in there as if I had said it. As a Christian I believe Mohammed was a false prophet and Islam is a satanic deception, but I also believe in the two greatest commandments of Christ.
There was war in heaven.God cast out Satan and one third of the angels. If evil goes unchecked it will take over. The bible says to defeat evil with Righteousness and truth.
If the muslim religion wants to kill Christians should we become muslims? No.We must state the truth of the evil of their message to wipe out all Christians and Jews.

Old 12-03-2015, 06:18 AM

50,242 posts, read 46,997,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
The commonality in all these mass shootings in the US isn't Islam. It's the guns, most of which were purchased completely legally. It's time for sensible gun reform. It should be harder for everyone to get guns, criminals or not.
Whiiiiiiiiiiich

will change nothing

Old 12-03-2015, 06:18 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,995,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
We saw Catholics killing Protestants for decades in Ireland. I didn't say anything about 'religion of peace' BTW, so I am not sure why you threw that in there as if I had said it. As a Christian I believe Mohammed was a false prophet and Islam is a satanic deception, but I also believe in the two greatest commandments of Christ.
That was then this is now..
I wasn't directing it personally to you...sorry...feel better?

Old 12-03-2015, 06:20 AM

8,629 posts, read 9,130,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
These terrorist will acquire guns anyway, as those did in Paris where gun control is strict. This was not home grown, this was not workplace violence, this was planned with overseas assistance. Do not make the mistake and merge them together as some of our politicians want Americans to do, to see no difference for political gain.

Old 12-03-2015, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Whiiiiiiiiiiich

will change nothing
I'm not accepting that we should just throw up our hands and do nothing, and surrender to continued domestic terrorism and murder. Maybe you are fine with it, but I'm not.

Let's face it: As evidenced by many posts in this thread, there are many conservatives who seem to enjoy these mass killings, and see them as another way to rip on President Obama. I don't view these people as real Americans.

Old 12-03-2015, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmking View Post
These terrorist will acquire guns anyway, as those did in Paris where gun control is strict. This was not home grown, this was not workplace violence, this was planned with overseas assistance. Do not make the mistake and merge them together as some of our politicians want Americans to do, to see no difference for political gain.
So you don't think Congress is required to take action on domestic terror, even if it was planned overseas?

Old 12-03-2015, 06:25 AM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Early in the news cycle Obama gave a statement calling on congress to stop the murders. that was a clear signal this was not to be labeled terrorism.

Obama declares this workplace gun violence like ft hood. the FBI's task is to determine if this was caused by human caused global warming. If it was, this was an act of terrorism. If human caused global warming did not precipitate this event, it was work place violence.
Of course. Obama wants to cover the evil that comes out of the muslim religion. Obama will protect the muslims even when a muslim kills Christians as they have a Christmas celebration. IT is religious based. The media talk about the reason why-- the motive.They can't see the forest for the trees because the politically correct don't want to see. It was muslims killing Christians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies