Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2015, 07:24 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,248,767 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
That will backfire on them.
shows you just how utterly heartless and vindictive they can be....they didn't care about the people who just lost family members...first thing out of their mouths was gun control...."give me a break". Grrrrr
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2015, 07:25 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,591,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
With but one more senseless killing of innocent people, the best new this nation could hear is that congress has formed an exploratory committee to justify repeal of the second amendment.
That would be a start for this troubled country.

Bob.

Sure, evil will not be armed... Beautiful illusion, pal!

I have a better idea. Every American should be carrying a handgun at all times.

Look just yesterday. When milliseconds count, the good guys with guns were only minutes away.
Look at all the carnage and they were gone.

A peoples police force against evil, works way better than a selected few we have to wait for, to do it.

Look, we teach our kids at a young age how to speak and express themselves to ready them for their first amendment.

It would behoove us all, to teach all our children, all about their second amendment and how to use it, at a very young age.

At this point in the messed up world we live in, you try and take my protection and you will become the enemy quick and die by that very gun.

Old 12-03-2015, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Sure, evil will not be armed... Beautiful illusion, pal!

I have a better idea. Every American should be carrying a handgun at all times.

Look just yesterday. When milliseconds count, the good guys with guns were only minutes away.
Look at all the carnage and they were gone.

A peoples police force against evil, works way better than a selected few we have to wait for, to do it.

Look, we teach our kids at a young age how to speak and express themselves to ready them for their first amendment.

It would behoove us all, to teach all our children, all about their second amendment and how to use it, at a very young age.

At this point in the messed up world we live in, you try and take my protection and you will become the enemy quick and die by that very gun.
Yanno, I've resolved myself to believe that these people have nothing going for themselves upstairs except quick fixes....they are unable to look at any long term effects or even trouble shoot any form of alternatives and consequences. Their brains are not able to fathom anything but illogical quick fixes.

Old 12-03-2015, 07:30 AM

16,761 posts, read 8,206,347 times
It's nice to see that the country is tracking the number of mass shootings. I wonder if the NRA will push the GOP to force the private sector from keeping those stats?

You know the GOP will come up with some get name and put it on a bill which will hurt the people and help the Corporations (Romney- Corporations are people too) that should work out well.

Old 12-03-2015, 07:32 AM

7,736 posts, read 5,508,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
shows you just how utterly heartless and vindictive they can be....they didn't care about the people who just lost family members...first thing out of their mouths was gun control...."give me a break". Grrrrr
So you think people who are on our terrorist watch list should be able to buy guns? I own a .22 and i don't want people who our government considers terrorists buying guys. I want a new law that says they can't buy one. It's sickening the rat Faces Paul Ryan and Ted Cruz would dare talk about due process. Ted would be happy if America tore itself a part. He will keep fanning the flames as long as his special interests keep making their $$$

Old 12-03-2015, 07:32 AM

2,528 posts, read 1,656,001 times
Yep, a gun ban really helped those poor folks in France.

Old 12-03-2015, 07:33 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,948,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
So you think people who are on our terrorist watch list should be able to buy guns? I own a .22 and i don't want people who our government considers terrorists buying guys. I want a new law that says they can't buy one. It's sickening the rat Faces Paul Ryan and Ted Cruz would dare talk about due process. Ted would be happy if America tore itself a part. He will keep fanning the flames
It's the creeps you support that are "fanning the flames." Of division domestically and terrorism internationally.

Wake up.

Old 12-03-2015, 07:34 AM

2,528 posts, read 1,656,001 times
Quote:
So you think people who are on our terrorist watch list should be able to buy guns? I own a .22 and i don't want people who our government considers terrorists buying guys. I want a new law that says they can't buy one. It's sickening the rat Faces Paul Ryan and Ted Cruz would dare talk about due process. Ted would be happy if America tore itself a part. He will keep fanning the flames as long as his special interests keep making their $$$
So, you say that a law will stop a terrorist who intends to break about 10-20 laws. Very interesting approach.

Old 12-03-2015, 07:39 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,591,490 times
Quote:

The deal is, if they are Americans, you cannot deny them that right. No matter what you suspect without due process in a court of law.

It would be better if you arm yourself, just in case their evil jumps out near you.

I have never bought a gun through a gun "dealer" It has always been private sale. A private sale, the government has no way what so ever of tracking..... EVER. No matter how much the Constitution is broken to try.

I have one gun, that was bought from the Sears and Robuck catalog, and delivered to my door, via USPS. No questions asked.

Don't worry about them. Worry about your own self protection, like freedom & liberty from oppression and tyranny allows.

Old 12-03-2015, 07:40 AM

Quote:
yeah, so how in the world do you do that? You don't know who is a terrorist and who is not....
and you actually think the terrorists/criminals won't get guns, your crazy. Now, you create a lucrative business for the sale of guns...just like you did for booze. Remember? The Mafia made a killing.

-We need to ban assault weapons. ... No wait, we already have
-We need to ban high capacity magazines.. No. We've done that too
-We need to have at least a 10 day waiting period. Nope. That we have too
-Lets make gun-free zones so bad guys will be unable to enter with guns. No. That hasn't worked. Now they know all the good guys aren't armed and they can just start shooting knowing they won't be shot back at.
-Let's just rely on police to protect us. No. They were there too late and just respond. They couldn't help these victims.
-Let's close our borders so thugs and terrorists can come up through the porous borders with fully automatic weapons. No, we need to embrace immigrants!
-Let's just make even more gun laws so law abiding people can't defend themselves!! And only the thugs and terrorists who get these guns other ways can freely shoot us as we can't defend ourselves because our new laws say so!! WohooOOO!! That's it!!!

and then another mass shooting and it starts all over again...quick illogical fixes....
yanno what, where were you guys when a small bunch of people 20 years ago, said, close off the borders and stop allowing illegals into this country. Now, the children of these illegals are legal....terrorists.

Yup, keep chipping away at the gun laws....someday your going to wish you had a gun to protect your families. believe me. You have no idea at what is going on out there and how corrupt our nation is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies