Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2015, 04:58 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,138,783 times

Advertisements

The pop ups on this site makes it unusable. Can someone summarize what he's saying he'll do for the new screening procedures? Is air travel going to be even more of an ordeal?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2015, 05:35 PM

27,142 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GW5K View Post
Guy was born in the US. So what's your point?

You know, just like the refugees will be vetted.

Now don't we all feel cozy warm.

Old 12-03-2015, 05:41 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
I believe that as much as I think the sky is Black. Somehow a lot of people are not believing in what Obama says these days.

He has given them good reason.

Old 12-03-2015, 05:43 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,367,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
It doesn't matter that he was born in the US. That lame defense is getting a little tiresome.
He was our enemy and a muslim subversive.
As PC rules keep our authorities profiling white males as the problem, the real enemy slides in un-noticed.

Old 12-03-2015, 05:53 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Syed Rizwan Farook's wife Tashfeen Malik was VETTED BY THE GOVERNMENT!!!
Because we all know how well the government functions! Just ask any progressive; Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I believe that as much as I think the sky is Black. Somehow a lot of people are not believing in what Obama says these days. He has given them good reason.
It wasn't rocket science to realize that electing a man based on his color, who had zero managerial experience, a shady history of deceptive practices, A PRODUCT OF THE CHICAGO POLITICAL MACHINE, was and still is a horrible idea. If a Chicago, SF/LA or NY (hint) politician is elected... it's going to be more of the same, with emphasis on the MORE.

Oh wait... I guess it was rocket science to those who couldn't wrap their heads around the facts.

Professors make HORRIBLE politicians!!

Last edited by steven_h; 12-03-2015 at 06:03 PM..

Old 12-03-2015, 06:46 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Because we all know how well the government functions! Just ask any progressive; Right?

It wasn't rocket science to realize that electing a man based on his color, who had zero managerial experience, a shady history of deceptive practices, A PRODUCT OF THE CHICAGO POLITICAL MACHINE, was and still is a horrible idea. If a Chicago, SF/LA or NY (hint) politician is elected... it's going to be more of the same, with emphasis on the MORE.

Oh wait... I guess it was rocket science to those who couldn't wrap their heads around the facts.

Professors make HORRIBLE politicians!!

Yup you are absolutely right. My daughter has some black friends who voted for him because of that fact. They thought it was so Kool to have our first black President. And you know what at that time it was.

But since that time, so many people are so disenchanted with Obama, and they they gave him their vote.

I have family and friends who are sorry. A couple said they should have learned their lesson the first time around, but live and learn right.

Old 12-03-2015, 06:53 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,266,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
You don't need to worry about those muslim terrorists. Obama has assured us that there aren't going to be an muslim terrorist attacks in the US. Especially not in gun-free California.

It's those right-wing extremist and their guns that you need to be on the lookout for.

Obama Admin: Americans Have Nothing To Worry About ‘Our Screening Procedures Will Keep Out Terrorists’ (Video)
We absolutely know this is TRUE because The Obama would NEVER "lie" to us (if you like your Doctor/Insurance, You can Keep your Doctor/Insurance) ..... AND because the FBI, DNI and Secretary of Homeland Security are Really-Really-REALLY more than Happy to Certify with their personal Signature that the TeamObama "Screen Process" is Super-Duper-Great.

Except ....... none of these 3 Men are willing/able to do this Certification and the Democrats/Leftists & TeamObama are going Around the Bend Nutso at the very idea of "Certification".

Old 12-03-2015, 06:53 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,325,444 times
Frankly, between Muslim terrorist, right wing terrorist, lunatic school shooting terrorist and your everyday run of the mill red blooded American gangland terrorist, its hard to keep track of which terrorist I'm suppose to be terrified of.

Old 12-04-2015, 08:41 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Yup you are absolutely right. My daughter has some black friends who voted for him because of that fact. They thought it was so Kool to have our first black President. And you know what at that time it was.

But since that time, so many people are so disenchanted with Obama, and they they gave him their vote.

I have family and friends who are sorry. A couple said they should have learned their lesson the first time around, but live and learn right.
I don't have as much of a problem with the people who made the mistake in the first place. Let's face it; Obama could sell a dead horse to a cowboy. However... Those who went back for a second helping proved themselves very poor decision makers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
Frankly, between Muslim terrorist, right wing terrorist, lunatic school shooting terrorist and your everyday run of the mill red blooded American gangland terrorist, its hard to keep track of which terrorist I'm suppose to be terrified of.
It's simple: remove the "right wing" and "run of the mill" (whatever that means), then lunatics for lunacy sake... and whatever is left is what you should worry most about.

Old 12-04-2015, 09:12 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,597,823 times
We critique Islam because there are many aspects of Islam that need to be critiqued. And before somebody use the usual "Oh, what about the Christians." argument, No, don't even go there.

Remember silencing never works, and it only increases the problems.

It is important to understand that anti-Muslim bigotry is real. At the same time, the reality of the need for Islam to be critiqued has to be acknowledged by the Left, and by Muslims who live in liberal secular democracies too.

This being said, I don't believe in the screening procedures, I think Restrict Immigration from Muslim Nations (all of them) should be a good temporary solution.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies