Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2015, 08:57 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,814,475 times

Advertisements

Political Correctness has no place in any department charged with keeping Americans safe.

Obama continues to make me want to hurl. The sight after the Paris attacks, of a U.S. president with his head down, looking uncomfortable as reporters were finally putting him on the spot about Islamic extremism was bad enough. Today, he can only entertain the SB shootings being motivated by terrorism if we also consider the possibility of workplace violence.

Give me a break. These were Muslim fanatics doing what they do best: shooting up a Christmas party, with a Christmas tree in the room, and Christmas trees on each table.

Obama may be acting the fool, but the American people know the score.

Old 12-03-2015, 09:04 PM

930 posts, read 700,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Political Correctness has no place in any department charged with keeping Americans safe.

Obama continues to make me want to hurl. The sight after the Paris attacks, of a U.S. president with his head down, looking uncomfortable as reporters were finally putting him on the spot about Islamic extremism was bad enough. Today, he can only entertain the SB shootings being motivated by terrorism if we also consider the possibility of workplace violence.

Give me a break. These were Muslim fanatics doing what they do best: shooting up a Christmas party, with a Christmas tree in the room, and Christmas trees on each table.

It's an attack on Jeebus' Christmas Party, y'all!!! Just like Starbucks done with their "holiday" color cups. Jeebus is PO'd.

Old 12-03-2015, 09:09 PM

1,705 posts, read 1,599,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Analyst View Post
It's an attack on Jeebus' Christmas Party, y'all!!! Just like Starbucks done with their "holiday" color cups. Jeebus is PO'd.
No, it was not an attack on Jeebus' Xmas Party. It was an attack on people where 14 were murdered and another 21 were wounded. It was a mass murder done in the name of Allah.

But, Liberals don't care... they just make light of the situation like you just did.

Old 12-03-2015, 09:14 PM

13,418 posts, read 9,941,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post

Oh for god's sake, an American non Muslim dude just went and shot 12 people 3 frughin days ago. Terrorizing them just as successfully as any Muslim, Christmas trees or not. He's one of a long long list of non Muslim Americans that has done the same. 20 kids in their classroom, people watching a movie, shopping, whatever.

IT ALL SUCKS. No one has the moral high ground here.

Give ME a break.

Old 12-03-2015, 09:21 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,563,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Oh for god's sake, an American non Muslim dude just went and shot 12 people 3 frughin days ago. Terrorizing them just as successfully as any Muslim, Christmas trees or not. He's one of a long long list of non Muslim Americans that has done the same. 20 kids in their classroom, people watching a movie, shopping, whatever.

IT ALL SUCKS. No one has the moral high ground here.

Give ME a break.
except you seem to forget that Muslims only constitute 1% of the American population and not 50%, yet are competing for top spot in terrorism on US soil.

Old 12-03-2015, 09:31 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,258,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Analyst View Post
There are Muslims that live normal lives amongst us each and every day.
They must not practice Islam then. There are millions of Muslims in the world who have no idea what is in the Koran. It is not their language. For them, praying, fasting and may be going to some shrine is sufficient. Those are the peaceful ones. A “radicalized” Muslim is someone who takes the teachings of the Koran seriously.

Old 12-03-2015, 09:34 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,258,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
If you're right, why am I still alive, after living for 15 years in a neighborhood full of Muslims?
This is like a lifelong smoker asking why am I still alive (there are millions)? Would you then say to him not to worry and keep smoking?

Old 12-03-2015, 09:34 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,978,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
its funny cause someone flamed me on here about 15 minutes after the story broke. I predicted the name of the shooter would be muahammad , and they tried saying "how dare you" blah blah blah...

goes to show you I was half right. Something was telling me he was muslim... I just got the name wrong
Yep, I had to apologize to someone for telling them not to jump to conclusions ....then the media started with the Islamic terrorist connection.

Old 12-03-2015, 09:36 PM

930 posts, read 700,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageCats View Post
No, it was not an attack on Jeebus' Xmas Party. It was an attack on people where 14 were murdered and another 21 were wounded. It was a mass murder done in the name of Allah.

But, Liberals don't care... they just make light of the situation like you just did.
Allah means god in Arabic.

The same god all the other religions worship...mostly.

Old 12-03-2015, 09:38 PM

13,418 posts, read 9,941,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
except you seem to forget that Muslims only constitute 1% of the American population and not 50%, yet are competing for top spot in terrorism on US soil.
And that's nothing to be proud of, is it? There shouldn't be any Americans competing for the top spot in mass shootings of their own citizens with radicalized terrorists, imported or otherwise. Yet, there have been far more mass shootings by non radicalized Americans than there have been by radical Islamists. I wish radical Islam was the only game in town.

People are here crowing about the awful Muslims. Well, it's all awful. There are plenty of eye planks in the US, Muslim or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies