Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2015, 01:29 PM

30,620 posts, read 21,792,985 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoast_CA View Post
Sorry, the civilized world does NOT have time to educate evil cult's dumb followers (most of whom are inbred). Time to take ownership of this issue by ensuring we the civilized West do not succumb to this nasty hatred filled 7th century mindset.
Absolutely, when they are ready, as a whole, to come into the modern world we can decide if they should be let in.

Old 12-05-2015, 05:17 PM

2,709 posts, read 2,270,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieSD View Post
Internet discussions like this one are exactly what ISIS is hoping for. They can point their prospective followers to this thread and say, "see, those kafir hate islam. We are in a war to protect islam and we need to eliminate the kafir."

Please think before you post anything on the internet that might help ISIS. It's fine to have opinions, but remember: opinions expressed anonymously on the internet can also be to justify evil deeds, even if that is not your intent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Thank you for that, I was thinking the same thing a bit ago while reading some of the posts in these threads, i.e. "we need to quit allowing muslims in the country" "we should kick them all out" "drop a few big bombs in the M.E. like the ones we dropped on Japan" Good God, don't people realize that ISIL is combing the web for crap like that so that they can prove to their potential converts that the West wants all Muslims dead?
I will not give up my freedom of speech to radical Islam
I will not give up my freedom of religion to radical Islam
I will not change how I live my life because of radical Islam
I will, however, be more attentive in my daily life because of radical Islam
I will get my concealed carry permit(fairly easy in Delaware) because of radical Islam(and other potential threats).
I will never stop challenging those liberals who view conservatives as more of a threat than radical Islam
I will increase my efforts to show support for the military and law enforcement, who protect us from radical Islam
I will not support any politician who will not, when warranted, use the words "Radical Islamic Terrorists".
I will try not to pre judge other Muslims when I encounter them
I will thank God every day that I am a free American

Old 12-05-2015, 05:50 PM

5,252 posts, read 4,651,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Led Zeppelin View Post
Nonsense. I wish you had to live in an Islamic society for a period of time, as an unbeliever. Then maybe you'd appreciate the differences between the West and the other.

The Left and Western Liberals are APPEASERS for Islamic fundamentalism because they hate their own civilization. It's pathetic listening to you people make moral excuses for this culture which is STILL living in the middle ages, while you hypocritically castigate working class Western Christians for things done by European monarchs and regimes long since deposed in favor of Enlightenment and modernity. You actually defend this fascism with all its politically incorrect attitudes and behaviors, while yet falsely accusing Western Christians - many of who are liberals themselves - of being terrible people. I mean, it's getting so bad that even people like Bill Maher are noticing it. You people are terrified to speak out against Islam because you're afraid of them. It's easy to pick on Christians because they won't do anything - even though you want to PRETEND like their as bad as ISIS.
No you're wrong here, take a breather from your rant long enough to realize the fact of our American history being fraught with the kind of holy Jihad that the Christians heaped upon the native people's here. Some here are intelligent enough to speak to the truth of most religions with regard to violent trespasses against those they distrust or fear, all have some blood on their hands. As for you BS contention about them thar libuurrrals I'd suggest some deep therapy in order that you can suspend your hate long enough to see the truth of things.

"Terrified", now you're getting into tin foil hat territory, what looks like support for Muslims is actually the supporting of a humane view of all people, not just the ones you think should live while you are busy sorting out the ones you have deemed for a "justified death' at the hands of a meat headed posse of low brows. For you, this isn't about Muslims at all is it? Get a grip on yourself man, your down home hatred is showing..

Old 12-05-2015, 05:54 PM

35,428 posts, read 20,812,644 times
oh boy--feel challenged when nobody is challenging you? now-- everything that comes out of someones mouth is in fact free to say in the US --but not all is prudent-- if not-- let the kids spew in your face- go blabber to law enforcement- go fight the pastor openly in church-tell your boss to -- and your wife to fly a kite-
Not all is prudent-- that's what makes us mature adults.

now -if in fact the person who had something to say to this idiot something about his beard- cause all that carnage - I am sure that person would like to crawl under a rock- but hope he or she is getting help to let them know the idiots had plans before.
use wisdom all I have to say

Old 12-05-2015, 05:58 PM

3,747 posts, read 4,063,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modernist1 View Post
Religion (in this case Islam) is the problem. The additional problem with Islam is that it can't be 'messed with'. It's immutable - stuck in the 7th century (and a metaphorical) desert.
No wonder anything other than a secularized version of the same is confused, seething, inept - dependent on the so-called infidels - it has no relevance in a 21st century world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoast_CA View Post
It should be controlled like bad infection. And destroyed where it encroaches upon civilized world's territory.

Islam is the problem, but it is not a religion. It has none of the characteristics of a religion, but all the characteristics of a cult of death.

Exactly, controlled and destroyed in the Western world like the cancer on society that it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.