Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2015, 03:33 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,727,707 times

Advertisements

This video explains gives you good insight into what is going on in Sweeden, France and other countries in Europe and what can easily happen here.

Remember the recent attacks in France this gives a good explanation. French identifies as a country that believes in accepting immigrants like we do but this is how they are being paid back. As one of the immigrants said, we don't have to live by French law, and they are cowards.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2015, 03:37 PM

11,086 posts, read 8,542,326 times
Muslims thank Allah for tricking the infidels into giving them Europe.

Old 12-05-2015, 03:41 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,564,913 times
With the digital age we live in, the Islamic creep into society is unfolding right before our eyes. This is not WWI or WWII, where people are dependent on government media. There is so much public information out there, yet the Left is clueless.

Muslims are shouting from rooftops that they want to wage jihad till the world is subjugated under the oppressive Sharia Law.
The louder they shout, the deeper the West buries its head in the sand.

The only hope I have is with Europe further down the slope, it gives US time to wake up with lesser damage already done to society.

Old 12-05-2015, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
Muslims thank Allah for tricking the infidels into giving them Europe.
Americans as a whole have a lot more in common. With those immigrant communities it's a fundamental differences in believes that can be resolved.

Watch the video to understand what happened in France building up to the Paris attacks.

Old 12-05-2015, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
With the digital age we live in, the Islamic creep into society is unfolding right before our eyes. This is not WWI or WWII, where people are dependent on government media. There is so much public information out there, yet the Left is clueless.

Muslims are shouting from rooftops that they want to wage jihad till the world is subjugated under the oppressive Sharia Law.
The louder they shout, the deeper the West buries its head in the sand.

The only hope I have is with Europe further down the slope, it gives US time to wake up with lesser damage already done to society.
I spent some time watching youtube video's, people going inside these area's, talking to the people and all I have to say is people better pull their heads out of the sand. Yes, The problem is, people think it can't happen here but Islamic creep is happening and it's going to get worse, much worse.

Here is a short video in the U.K. Have a watch. They have no intent on assimilating even in the slightest. They want us to abide by their beliefs even though they are in our country.

Old 12-05-2015, 04:15 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,116,580 times
America is surrounded by two large oceans.... We aren't the same as Europe and what is happening.

Europeans aren't cowards, they had two world wars fight in their homes while the last time an army sat foot on continental America was in 1812.

Or just let fear and paranoia set in, the industrial military complex and police state are eager for you to deposit your money with them.

Old 12-05-2015, 04:17 PM

The left loves Sweden. Too late

Muslim criminal gangs have taken control of 55 “no-go zones,” according to a report released by Swedish police, which mapped out the areas law enforcement has handed over. The areas are overrun by organized crime and drug dealing and officers frequently face direct attacks when trying to enter them.

Old 12-05-2015, 04:18 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,564,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
America is surrounded by two large oceans.... We aren't the same as Europe and what is happening.

Europeans aren't cowards, they had two world wars fight in their homes while the last time an army sat foot on continental America was in 1812.

Or just let fear and paranoia set in, the industrial military complex and police state are eager for you to deposit your money with them.
US has the geographical advantage, but dumping Muslim refugees by the thousands negates the advantage.

World Wars were different because the enemy was outside the border state. Enemy ranks within the borders is a completely different ball game.

Old 12-05-2015, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post

First, I didn't call Europeans cowards, the Muslim immigrants called Europeans cowards. You should watch the video before posting. Your second part is nothing but a bunch of babbling.

I invite you to watch the video's where "they actually go into these area's and talk to them. I've been watching these video's to get a actual perspective instead of our "news" who has something to sell us. You should try to educate yourself too.

Old 12-05-2015, 04:21 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,771,962 times
I just listened to a TV special on the life of Mohammed. Based on what I heard and the recent experiences with Islamic terror I conclude that a majority of Muslims do not know their own Profit's Word. One of the items I heard is that killing innocent people, including heathens, and especially Christians and Jews, is absolutely forbidden.

I think the peaceful people of Islam should call out the violent as the blasphemers the are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies