Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2015, 05:57 AM

816 posts, read 993,781 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
they all suck basically and I've lived in several of them.
Out of curiosity, which ones?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2015, 06:02 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,842,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitri95 View Post
Looks like someone from the Obama Administration has discovered this forum! They're blaming Jews again, instead of Islam.

^^^^^^^^^^^

They Must Be Stopped: Why We Must Defeat Radical Islam and How We Can Do It: Brigitte Gabriel: 9780312571283: Amazon.com: Books=

Old 12-07-2015, 06:09 AM

30,350 posts, read 19,128,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecluder617 View Post
Out of curiosity, which ones?
It doesn't matter, if they live by Islam (which means, if it's fun, you can't do it) the country sux...in my case, Saudi, Kuwait, UAE, Afghanistan. Any country that increases its Islamic influence, goes backwards.

Old 12-07-2015, 06:15 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabeliber View Post
Does this make any sense to anyone?
Not a bit.

Quote:
Or do you think I'm nuts?
I can't vouch for your sanity.

US support for Israel has been unwavering. We are MUCH better ally to Israel than they are to us. But they're about the only thing resembling a friendly democracy in the region.

No, the current turmoil in the middle east is nothing but a page in the long book of mindless violence stretching back into prehistory that is the region's overarching characteristic.

A billion years in the future, as the earth is being scorched into a cinder by a bloated sun, the last two remaining organisms in the middle east will be at each other's throats, fighting over "whose land this is."

Let it bleed.

Old 12-07-2015, 07:18 AM

816 posts, read 993,781 times
Quote:
It doesn't matter, if they live by Islam (which means, if it's fun, you can't do it) the country sux...in my case, Saudi, Kuwait, UAE, Afghanistan. Any country that increases its Islamic influence, goes backwards.
Can't argue with you on some of them, but UAE not fun, huh? You sure you've been there?

Old 12-07-2015, 07:24 AM

30,350 posts, read 19,128,594 times
Quote:
Can't argue with you on some of them, but UAE not fun, huh? You sure you've been there?
Only to the extent they allow activities not sanctioned by Islam. UAE is the most liberal country in that region and probably the only Muslim country besides Indonesia, Bahrain and Malaysia that I would consider going back to. I do worry some day the Islamists will target Dubai, which is an oasis is the midst of the dark desert that is the ME.

Old 12-07-2015, 08:42 AM

39,198 posts, read 27,575,665 times
Quote:
Wouldn't shock me. Israel benefits from the actions of ISIS. (And why hasn't ISIS tried to attack Israel? Things that make you go hmmm)

And lets not forget Netanyahu's remarks about the 9/11 attacks being "good" for Israel

Report: Netanyahu Says 9/11 Terror Attacks Good for Israel - News - Haaretz - Israeli News Source Haaretz.com
hmm I respectfully disagree with you.

Isil is not in a HURRY to attack Israel, but eventually, they would.

They haven't attacked Israel because they simply have no ability to do so.

There are about five positions from which they could attack israel,

1. near Golan heights
2. Gaza
3. Sinai
4. west bank
5. inside Israel

All these five areas contains isolated groups. Israel has the best funded, best trained military in the middle east. Isis (believe it or not) is losing territory and has problems keep them. How prepared are they to go to battle with Israel that defeated Syria, Jordan, and Egypt by itself?

Isis, admit it or not, acts like big bullies. They are good at destroying the Kurds (well, not all the time, however, Kurds are fighting back), Christians in middle east, and the Yazids, facing a real army (like Israel), they would be toast.

Old 12-07-2015, 09:03 AM

13,302 posts, read 7,864,463 times
Quote:
Wouldn't shock me. Israel benefits from the actions of ISIS. (And why hasn't ISIS tried to attack Israel? Things that make you go hmmm)

And lets not forget Netanyahu's remarks about the 9/11 attacks being "good" for Israel.

Report: Netanyahu Says 9/11 Terror Attacks Good for Israel - News - Haaretz - Israeli News Source Haaretz.com
Net & Yahoo - Coincidence?

Old 12-07-2015, 10:11 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabeliber View Post
As I move closer and closer towards truth
I'm starting to believe perhaps the Middle East conflict is stirred by ..

.. I know this is going to agitate you so bear with me and don't close this thread on impulse ..

Jewish power elites (with the gold) who are ideological adversaries and can also benefit from the in-fighting as it takes attention away from Israel

When Barack Obama snubbed Israel over and over again, and being no longer pro-Israel, they (Jewish power elites) decided to unleash the agitated wasps' nest (angry anti-Western Muslims) into our country, and the only way to stop the bees stinging us is to pay them off

Does this make any sense to anyone?
Or do you think I'm nuts?
Not nuts, but think about for a minute. Did this problem appear only after Obama was elected? Obviously not, so your theory could not possibly be true. There were actually far more arab/muslim terrorist activity in the 1970 than there is today.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 12-07-2015 at 10:25 AM..

Old 12-07-2015, 10:25 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
The problem is Muslims live by a book that tells them to convert or kill infidels (like me and my family) .......... You can also look at what happens in Muslim countries....they all suck basically and I've lived in several of them.
How come they didn't kill you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies