U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-07-2015, 06:03 PM

19,627 posts, read 14,584,042 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Who wrote these?

“First, to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn, so that no man will ever again see a stone or cinder of them.”
“Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed.”
“Third, I advise that all their prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them.”
Jews, he wrote, are “poisonous envenomed worms.”
Jewish rabbis, he wrote, should be “forbidden to teach henceforth on pain of loss of life and limb.”
Jews, he wrote, should be “tossed out” of Germany “by the seat of their pants…ejected forever from this country.”
Calling for the murder of all Jews, he wrote: “We are at fault in not slaying them.”
“Let the government deal with them in this respect, as I have suggested.”

Answer
I figured it would have been Mohammad for sure. Good thing that guy is dead, and a good thing a Christian country like the USA(Still 75%) killed that "bad Christian guy Hitler". If Islam was the equivalent of the terrible Christian west you would think they would defeat ISIS, the Taliban, the Boka Haram and the 100's of other Islamist organizations, just as we defeated Hitlers Germany and Hirohito's Japan.

The Quran's Verses of Violence

Old 12-07-2015, 06:04 PM

8,031 posts, read 7,607,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Use real history sites to get your info.
They're incapable of doing that... it would prove them wrong.
Next they'll be telling us Stalin and Mussolini were Christian terrorists too.

Old 12-07-2015, 06:09 PM

14,379 posts, read 7,918,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
This has been beat like a dead horse here already. Short memories.
Hitler's statements can't be cherry-picked. He made just as many statements against the church, including wanting it gone.
Read up on non-biased sites (which yours wasn't) on historians' (with no agendas) consensus: he used the church for political gain only and was likely an agnostic, who dabbled in the occult.
EXACTLY! This is how spun history gets people all lathered up over things that simply aren't true.

McVeigh, for example, stated on death row that he was an agnostic.

In his letter, McVeigh said he was an agnostic but that he would "improvise, adapt and overcome", if it turned out there was an afterlife. "If I'm going to hell," he wrote, "I'm gonna have a lot of company."
McVeigh faces day of reckoning | World news | The Guardian

He made that statement several times, yet... here we are still debating it with people who refuse the truth.

Anti-religion, and certainly anti-Christians, have said that he was a Christian soooooooooooo many times they actually believe their own lies.

The reality: Christianity is the only Abrahamic religion which preaches peace.

Which makes us soft targets, especially if disarmed.

Old 12-07-2015, 06:14 PM

28 posts, read 16,442 times
No matter the religion a terrorist is a terrorist!

Old 12-07-2015, 06:17 PM

10,317 posts, read 10,309,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfreeman885 View Post
No matter the religion a terrorist is a terrorist!

HATERS ARE GOING TO HATE! No matter the logic RIGHT in their faces. Regardless of Race or Nationality or Religion!

Old 12-07-2015, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
I call a spade a spade.

No you don't! You invent the spade, and then call it a spade.

You keep hammering how Hitler killed Jews, and trying to convince people smarter than you that he was a Christian.

Okay smart guy... please explain why he killed 3M Polish Christians!!! Of the 11 million people he slaughtered, 5M were Christians!

Old 12-07-2015, 06:22 PM

1,219 posts, read 1,014,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
I figured it would have been Mohammad for sure. Good thing that guy is dead, and a good thing a Christian country like the USA(Still 75%) killed that "bad Christian guy Hitler". If Islam was the equivalent of the terrible Christian west you would think they would defeat ISIS, the Taliban, the Boka Haram and the 100's of other Islamist organizations, just as we defeated Hitlers Germany and Hirohito's Japan.

The Quran's Verses of Violence
This. Exactly this.

Old 12-07-2015, 06:25 PM

1,300 posts, read 824,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
There are plenty of Christian terrorist groups at home and abroad (The Army of God, Lord's Resistance Army, NLF of Tripura, Antibalaka, etc.).

They're not as prolific as Islamic extremists in the amount of mayhem they cause, but they're out there.

Funny, I just read an article from a right-wing nut job who claims Christians have committed ZERO acts of terrorism in recent years. How naive can a human being be?
Please tell me which of these 'Christian terrorist groups' that you've named have committed terrorist acts on the scale and frequency that Muslim radicals have done in the past 30 years? The answer is NONE OF THEM have committed so much violence and killed so many people as Muslims have. As I said before, everyone on this planet would be OVERJOYED AND EUPHORIC to have radical Muslims who committed the same amount of violence and death that radical Christians have for the past few decades.

If that were the case, the complaints and fear about Muslims being violent would be much, MUCH less. But you, me and everyone else knows that this clearly isn't the case which is why the world has to waste so much time, energy and resources to fight Muslim radicals. Yes some of it is our own doing, but most of it has to do with Islam and how it makes the believers of that messed up religion become prone to wanting to commit crimes of terror and extreme violence against not only non-Muslims, but also against their own fellow Muslims as well.

Old 12-07-2015, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan
Use real history sites to get your info.
Quote:
That's what's so scary about irrational logic and revisionist history. They'll bend facts to make anything fit their meme.

Honestly... anyone who can argue endlessly that Hitler and McVeigh were Christians, does not have a clue.

Isn't the internet wonderful?

Old 12-07-2015, 06:29 PM

30,930 posts, read 19,455,913 times
Quote:
Dude, I cited quotes from Hitler himself, both from his book, "Mein Kampf" and his public speeches. WTH is more accurate than quotes from Hitler himself?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or