Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2015, 06:41 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,042,570 times

Advertisements

The female animal responsible for the slaughter in California last week made it through our "stringent vetting process" with ease. Lefties state that we're bigots, xenophobes, islamophobes, intolerant, etc.

The Obama regime has stated that Syrian refugees would be vetted under this same "stringent vetting process" while ISIL admittedly said that they would infiltrate the refugees.

I'm with Trump...ban entry of muslims into America until we have a policy that actually works. We don't need to bring them in. Let Canada have them.

The mere fact that thousands of muslims at a soccer match in Turkey jeered and shouted "Allah Akbar" during the moment of silence for the Paris victims proves to me that the myth of "most muslims are moderate" was turned into a farce in my eyes that day.

Old 12-13-2015, 06:50 AM

3,536 posts, read 2,855,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
The female animal responsible for the slaughter in California last week made it through our "stringent vetting process" with ease. Lefties state that we're bigots, xenophobes, islamophobes, intolerant, etc.

The Obama regime has stated that Syrian refugees would be vetted under this same "stringent vetting process" while ISIL admittedly said that they would infiltrate the refugees.

I'm with Trump...ban entry of muslims into America until we have a policy that actually works. We don't need to bring them in. Let Canada have them.

The mere fact that thousands of muslims at a soccer match in Turkey jeered and shouted "Allah Akbar" during the moment of silence for the Paris victims proves to me that the myth of "most muslims are moderate" was turned into a farce in my eyes that day.
I said this in another post already, but I think IMHO it is worth repeating. Trump is wrong on this one, We need to stop all immigration.
Until we have solved the current problem with illegals already here, securing our borders, H1B visa fraud, etc.
Stop all immigration until the Knuckleheads in congress can reach an agreement on all these issues.

bill

Old 12-13-2015, 06:51 AM

1,584 posts, read 1,972,433 times
Liberals put PC nonsense of diversity and being fair to all above this nation's security. Thank goodness these people weren't around in 1940 or we'd be speaking German and/or Japanese right now. Seriously...there's no way we could have won WW2 with people like Obama and Nancy Pelosi in charge.

Thank God we had FDR and Truman.

Old 12-13-2015, 07:01 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,042,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrat View Post
I said this in another post already, but I think IMHO it is worth repeating. Trump is wrong on this one, We need to stop all immigration.
Until we have solved the current problem with illegals already here, securing our borders, H1B visa fraud, etc.
Stop all immigration until the Knuckleheads in congress can reach an agreement on all these issues.

bill
Let's start with the muslims....especially the ones from the ISIS areas.

BTW....it's the king knucklehead that's at fault.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies