Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2015, 08:22 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,908,746 times

Advertisements

We're not worried, we will have our ion blasters with us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2015, 08:24 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,884,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Complete nonsense. Despite your truly odd belief that liberals dont care about others, you are wrong. Just because liberals may not agree with you, is no excuse to turn them into some evil thing.

Both liberals and conservatives want the world to be a better place, and care about their fellow citizens and country. The only difference is a disagreement on how to best go about that. We should all try and keep that in mind.
Did you forget who you were talking to?

Old 12-13-2015, 08:24 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,263,213 times
I guess that is better than having a Yoda in a burka.

Old 12-13-2015, 08:27 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,337,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
They apparently relish and hope for such events. Witness 2,601 deaths during 9/11 and countless terrorist attacks on US interests in and out of the US since then.

What is the response of liberals? We need to take no action against Muslim terrorists, allow them to immigrate freely, and are opposed to observation of suspected terrorists in the US.

Why? Liberals would rather have over a million dead Americans, than one single infraction from the "laws" of liberal political correctness. Liberals hate Christians and feel as though the radical Muslims are performing "good work" for the cause of liberalism in attacking Christians and western interests. Libs and Muslims are mutal allies, just as the Nazis and Muslims were in the past, as totalitarians tend to be good associates.

In the eyes of a liberal, terrorist lives are worth more than those of innocent US citizens. Why else would they embrace such lunacy which puts thier fellow man in peril?
This is probably one of the funniest statements I've ever read on this site. I'm in tears.

Old 12-13-2015, 08:35 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,884,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Star Wars is the world record Mac Daddy coming up and other potential targets are not.
Theaters do not hold near as many people as a sporting event or concert, you give Star Wars far too much credit.

Old 12-13-2015, 10:05 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,263,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Theaters do not hold near as many people as a sporting event or concert, you give Star Wars far too much credit.
But with a sporting event you have to get a lot of stuff deep into an area which is much tougher.
With a movie in winter you can sit in the middle with some pipe bombs much easier. No inspection to speak of.

Old 12-14-2015, 12:45 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,100,157 times
Quote:
Suicide mission?

And 9/11 was not?

If you have not noticed, surviving is not high on thier priority list.

I (to my surprise) entered the Packers/Chargers game with a gun in my coat. I simply forgot about it and only during halftime did I realize that I forgot to pull it out of my coat prior to the game. The same thing happened at an Iowa game about five years ago (I just forgot). So much for "security".

What would I do if I was a terrorist? These guys are here already and could make mortar tubes pretty easily. All they need are the shells, which they could easily get, due to Obama's open borders. They simply need to open the tops on about eight vans, move them 1/4 mile from a stadium to a store parking lot during a game, and start a mortar barrage from several different angles. Each position could launch many, many shells before being stopped (if at all). In a packed stadium, that would kill nearly everyone there.

The only way to stop such sadistic killers is to prevent them from entering. Once they are here, they have an infinite number of scenarios in which they can kill US citizens, as they are ALWAYS on a suicide mission.

Liberals will rejoice in the deaths of their fellow citizens, as no one was called a racist, many Christians would probably die, and under one million citizens would die. I am pretty sure a lib would sacrifice thier spouse and children at the alter of political correctness, so they would not even care if thier families were slaughtered.
No offense, but were you drunk when you posted this?

Old 12-14-2015, 05:19 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,358,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
A little over a week before the poorly vetted shooters in San Bernardino killed fourteen I pointed out that Obama's big mouth regarding "all is OK with nothing to fear security speech" amounted to a terrorist challenge and that I felt something was coming and it did.

I have another bit of common sense hit me about a major bunch of possible terror targets coming up.
Star Wars will have a ton of people, press and the eyes of the world on it. It is very Americana with packed groupings of easy targets that would impact Americans and the world.
I know of no exact threat, but logically with tons of people, press and camping out I think this has too much potential to go to IMO.

Theaters full to capacity would not be great places IMO to hang out in right now.
Be safe, think safe.

the sleeper cells awaken?

Old 12-14-2015, 07:17 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,508,539 times
Quote:
They apparently relish and hope for such events. Witness 2,601 deaths during 9/11 and countless terrorist attacks on US interests in and out of the US since then.

What is the response of liberals? We need to take no action against Muslim terrorists, allow them to immigrate freely, and are opposed to observation of suspected terrorists in the US.

Why? Liberals would rather have over a million dead Americans, than one single infraction from the "laws" of liberal political correctness. Liberals hate Christians and feel as though the radical Muslims are performing "good work" for the cause of liberalism in attacking Christians and western interests. Libs and Muslims are mutal allies, just as the Nazis and Muslims were in the past, as totalitarians tend to be good associates.

In the eyes of a liberal, terrorist lives are worth more than those of innocent US citizens. Why else would they embrace such lunacy which puts thier fellow man in peril?
Why do you think liberals relish and hope for the deaths of fellow citizens?

Old 12-14-2015, 07:26 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,047,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Complete nonsense. Despite your truly odd belief that liberals dont care about others, you are wrong. Just because liberals may not agree with you, is no excuse to turn them into some evil thing.

Both liberals and conservatives want the world to be a better place, and care about their fellow citizens and country. The only difference is a disagreement on how to best go about that. We should all try and keep that in mind.
As someone who leans conservative I completely agree with this post.
Most politicians honestly are interested in making the world a better place.

A few from both parties do get into it for strictly selfish reasons and some also get sidetracked by the power and opportunities. Check out the recent convictions of both a top democratic leader and a top republican leader in NY as an example.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies