Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2015, 12:50 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,553,504 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
You left out Reagan. Since he hasn't even been convicted it's a little early to talk about pardons, and these would be military pardons.

His even going to trial is an rejection of the Obama plan, so an acquittal would be considered by the traitor in chief to cover his own butt. Remember, Obama never worries about the legality of his actions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2015, 04:41 PM

28,666 posts, read 18,779,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
His even going to trial is an rejection of the Obama plan, so an acquittal would be considered by the traitor in chief to cover his own butt. Remember, Obama never worries about the legality of his actions.
So does Obama have the entire military cowed or not?

I get so annoyed with Obama-deranged people who can't make up their minds. With them, one moment Obama is the stupidest person in the room who can't even find the front door, the next moment he's the most effective, conniving, Machiavellian Svengali who ever walked the earth.

Even in this thread, people are bouncing between asserting that Obama will force the military to acquit and "going to trial is a rejection of the Obama plan."

Old 12-19-2015, 04:45 PM

991 posts, read 628,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post

I get so annoyed with Obama-deranged people who can't make up their minds. With them, one moment Obama is the stupidest person in the room who can't even find the front door, the next moment he's the most effective, conniving, Machiavellian Svengali who ever walked the earth.

Even in this thread, people are bouncing between asserting that Obama will force the military to acquit and "going to trial is a rejection of the Obama plan."
I get tired of idiots who worship the affirmative action Black Man!

Obama knows Exactly what he is doing .. period!

Old 12-19-2015, 05:37 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,553,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post

Obama is, for the moment, commander in chief and the military are required to follow his orders, at least until he goes to far. He has fired top command for questioning him even when it is obvious that he has no clue about what he is doing. It is not a matter of being "cowed", it is a matter of following orders even when other options are more logical. In other words, he is a poor leader and not respected. When his plans are finally exposed, we will see what happens.

Old 12-19-2015, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by epliny View Post
I get tired of idiots who worship the affirmative action Black Man!

Obama knows Exactly what he is doing .. period!
I don't worship him, but I don't ascribe super-demon powers to him, either. He's not the origin of all the evil in the world, and when he leaves office, all the evil will still be in the world.

And most importantly--and what ticks me off the most when people say it--Obama has not cowed the military.

Old 12-19-2015, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Obama is, for the moment, commander in chief and the military are required to follow his orders, at least until he goes to far.
To a certain extent. But there are ways of dealing with that.

Quote:
He has fired top command for questioning him even when it is obvious that he has no clue about what he is doing.
People keep taking about "purges" and I keep asking for some names. There are nearly 1,000 flag officers in the military. If you look at the four-star officers today, all of them were already in top line to become four-star officers. There has not been a purge.

Quote:
It is not a matter of being "cowed", it is a matter of following orders even when other options are more logical. In other words, he is a poor leader and not respected. When his plans are finally exposed, we will see what happens.
That was true of Carter, it was true of Clinton, it was true of GW Bush.

Old 12-20-2015, 05:40 AM

89,000 posts, read 44,804,275 times
Like I said earlier, don't expect Bergdahl's court martial to ever see the light of day while Obama is still president. Why? The defense will call Rose Garden Obama and Susan Rice, both of whom publicly gushed about Bergdahl's "honorable service" to testify for Bergdahl.

Old 12-20-2015, 06:20 AM

4,798 posts, read 3,507,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Like I said earlier, don't expect Bergdahl's court martial to ever see the light of day while Obama is still president. Why? The defense will call Rose Garden Obama and Susan Rice, both of whom publicly gushed about Bergdahl's "honorable service" to testify for Bergdahl.
Unless the POTUS directly intervenes, the case/court will happen within 120 days..
I just want the Army to do the right thing, maintain the Army integrity..

Old 12-20-2015, 06:52 AM

89,000 posts, read 44,804,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Unless the POTUS directly intervenes, the case/court will happen within 120 days..
I just want the Army to do the right thing, maintain the Army integrity..
Bergdahl's defense has already implied they'll call Obama and Rice to testify for the defense. Obama would be forced to either defend his Rose Garden Bergdahl event, or admit he's a big fat liar.

Old 12-20-2015, 07:36 AM

57,264 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Quote:
Obama is, for the moment, commander in chief and the military are required to follow his orders, at least until he goes to far. He has fired top command for questioning him even when it is obvious that he has no clue about what he is doing. It is not a matter of being "cowed", it is a matter of following orders even when other options are more logical. In other words, he is a poor leader and not respected. When his plans are finally exposed, we will see what happens.
The Court Martial is independent, to think that the president is intervening at this point is irrational. If he is convicted the critics will be silenced, but if he is not convicted of course it will be about Obama, it's a derangement syndrome.

What Generals did he fire because they "questioned" him, Robert Gates fired many generals under both administrations and for very good reason but I would like to know the names.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies