Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2015, 02:49 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,280,777 times

Advertisements

The President is numb between the ears or is just stupid.
This is the only President in history I know of who goes around announcing what we can't do and where to attack us.

What a stupid man we have for President. He's making Mike Tyson look like a genius.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2015, 02:51 PM

I am referring to his speech today where he was listing what we can not stop for all our enemies listed.
Can't wait till this guy puts his skirt back on and leave the office to a strong person.
Won't be Hillary by the way.

Old 12-18-2015, 02:53 PM

23,974 posts, read 15,078,314 times
You must be the smartest person in the world.

Old 12-18-2015, 02:54 PM

321 posts, read 420,063 times
Probably fueled by leftist NWO/Illuminati that they bought the mainstream media with blood dollars from Muslim antichrist Barockn'roll Obamuslim.

Can't wait for a stronger, more masculine person to swing on in and save the day of the Christian nation of America and abolish Islam worldwide.

We truly have the burden of being Team America: World Police.

Old 12-18-2015, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
You must be the smartest person in the world.
We are all smarter than Obama IMO.
YOU COULD RUN THIS COUNTRY BETTER IMO.

Old 12-18-2015, 03:57 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
The President is numb between the ears or is just stupid.
This is the only President in history I know of who goes around announcing what we can't do and where to attack us.

What a stupid man we have for President. He's making Mike Tyson look like a genius.
Tell you what. You go ahead and elect Mike Tyson president of your 'smart club.'

I'll stick with the current president.

Oh, and your cap lock key appears to be stuck.

Old 12-18-2015, 04:01 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,373,752 times
I don't think he's smart. I'd love to know what his IQ is. He's told what to say, and what to do. When he's in public with no formal press conference, he's told to just talk about climate change. If he talks about anything else, he stutters and stammers, and gets mad because someone dares to ask him something about something other than climate change. You should see his facebook page. Nearly every article he puts on there is about climate change. And most of the people on there are saying, in broken English, "We love you Obama. Mexico loves you. You should be everybody president forever!" "You really care about people."

What president wouldn't even bring up releasing hostages to a country who hates America, and to whom he's giving $150 billion dollars to? What president would never bring up our marine prisoner in Mexico when we fall all over ourselves to make sure their illegals are granted their every wish here? He knew he was being beaten, too.

What president warns the enemy they'll be bombing them in 45 minutes, and releases terrorists in the middle of the night? Now we find out he's been bringing these Syrian "refugees" over here without anyone knowing about it. He does all these things in the middle of the night.

This man has done so much to hurt us. When he leaves office, there will be many books written about him. We'll learn things that will shock us. I really do believe that. There's so much we don't know about him. He's done a lot of things that disgust Americans, but the thing that probably shocked me more than anything was him telling all law enforcement NOT to do the jobs they took an oath to do. That we will have open borders to the south. He even threatened them not to do their jobs, or there would be consequences. That tells me all I need to know about him. That the oath of office he took didn't mean a thing to him.

Obama: Border Patrol Officers Who Do Their Job Will Face Consequences | Frontpage Mag

And, last but not least, what president sets up a program that fines someone who can't afford insurance, yet that same person is working and his/her taxes are being used to support and to provide medical care for people who shouldn't even be in this country, and who doesn't even have to work?! That person can't afford insurance on their salary, but, they have to pay for other people's insurance. My daughter was really sick awhile back, and she couldn't afford to go to the doctor because a visit is over $200.00, then they always do lab work, and that's expensive. So, an illegal family lived up the street, and neither the mom or dad worked, had several kids, and .......... yep, free insurance, courtesy of the American taxpayer. They couldn't believe my daughter couldn't get a break on medical insurance and had to pay a fine, and she works! They don't even understand why Obama gives them so much, but I do. His own words were that he wants to "dilute the color of America." One white "refugee" has been able to get to the US, and that was because of a mistake. He said they're not true refugees. He's said the strangest things.

Old 12-18-2015, 05:07 PM

23,974 posts, read 15,078,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
I don't think he's smart. I'd love to know what his IQ is. He's told what to say, and what to do. When he's in public with no formal press conference, he's told to just talk about climate change. If he talks about anything else, he stutters and stammers, and gets mad because someone dares to ask him something about something other than climate change. You should see his facebook page. Nearly every article he puts on there is about climate change. And most of the people on there are saying, in broken English, "We love you Obama. Mexico loves you. You should be everybody president forever!" "You really care about people."

What president wouldn't even bring up releasing hostages to a country who hates America, and to whom he's giving $150 billion dollars to? What president would never bring up our marine prisoner in Mexico when we fall all over ourselves to make sure their illegals are granted their every wish here? He knew he was being beaten, too.

What president warns the enemy they'll be bombing them in 45 minutes, and releases terrorists in the middle of the night? Now we find out he's been bringing these Syrian "refugees" over here without anyone knowing about it. He does all these things in the middle of the night.

This man has done so much to hurt us. When he leaves office, there will be many books written about him. We'll learn things that will shock us. I really do believe that. There's so much we don't know about him. He's done a lot of things that disgust Americans, but the thing that probably shocked me more than anything was him telling all law enforcement NOT to do the jobs they took an oath to do. That we will have open borders to the south. He even threatened them not to do their jobs, or there would be consequences. That tells me all I need to know about him. That the oath of office he took didn't mean a thing to him.

Obama: Border Patrol Officers Who Do Their Job Will Face Consequences | Frontpage Mag

And, last but not least, what president sets up a program that fines someone who can't afford insurance, yet that same person is working and his/her taxes are being used to support and to provide medical care for people who shouldn't even be in this country, and who doesn't even have to work?! That person can't afford insurance on their salary, but, they have to pay for other people's insurance. My daughter was really sick awhile back, and she couldn't afford to go to the doctor because a visit is over $200.00, then they always do lab work, and that's expensive. So, an illegal family lived up the street, and neither the mom or dad worked, had several kids, and .......... yep, free insurance, courtesy of the American taxpayer. They couldn't believe my daughter couldn't get a break on medical insurance and had to pay a fine, and she works! They don't even understand why Obama gives them so much, but I do. His own words were that he wants to "dilute the color of America." One white "refugee" has been able to get to the US, and that was because of a mistake. He said they're not true refugees. He's said the strangest things.
The first thing you need to do because you are a good American citizen is to call ICE on the illegals down the street. Create a stink.

The second thing you need to understand is that that money belongs to Iran. It was seized by various governments where it was when the seizure went down. We cannot control when the other countries allow Iran access to their own money. Also, please understand that their are lots of educated women in Iran. When the current "Leader" dies, all kinds of possibilities exist.

Old 12-19-2015, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Tell you what. You go ahead and elect Mike Tyson president of your 'smart club.'

I'll stick with the current president.

Oh, and your cap lock key appears to be stuck.
Tyson is voting Trump, he is a smarter Muslim than Obama, you have a point.

Old 12-19-2015, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post

He' a DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT.
Never Baptized a Christian and he loves the Muslims.
He's vapid and racist as well.

How many Presidents in history you know of that signals to terrorist where we are most vulnerable?
Our President IMO is a danger to us and the planet. Even more the the fake man made climate change cult is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies