Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2015, 11:13 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,094,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronic65 View Post
What a guy! Maybe this is one of the reasons muslims hate us.
Blog: Obama spent $700 million promoting homosexual tolerance abroad
1) Muslims probably are more upset by our military dictating what they do than this. Or are you of the idea that freedom only exists when we tell them how to do it.

2) $700 million, while a large number, isn't exactly a huge chunk of the budget

3) this does not explain at all how we are bankrupt, in either the moral or financial area. Are you one of those people who thinks homosexuality is immoral but bombing people because we can is moral?

Old 12-22-2015, 01:06 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
You can say that with a straight face after the half a trillion dollars of unfunded goodies the GOP-led Congress just passed? After the close to two trillion dollars the previous president squandered on a war of choice? Not too partisan, are you?
It's all wrong. Don't you get it?

Old 12-22-2015, 02:21 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,943,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Hate? As in Obamas obvious hatred for the working people whose taxes he blew on this nonsense?
Taxes?

I am aware of the silly, mean-spirited Republicans wasted - WASTED - millions of tax money for really stupid things like trying to fight marriage equality in the courts or take away Obamacare.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 12-25-2015 at 08:34 AM.. Reason: flaming

Old 12-22-2015, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
Taxes?

I am aware of the silly, mean-spirited Republicans wasted - WASTED - millions of tax money for really stupid things like trying to fight marriage equality in the courts or take away Obamacare.

What a bunch of hypocrites the right wing nut jobs are.
Neither marriage equality or Obamacare is constitutional or moral. It's all wrong, don't you get it?

Old 12-23-2015, 09:45 PM

7,029 posts, read 4,896,331 times
Quote:
Neither marriage equality or Obamacare is constitutional or moral. It's all wrong, don't you get it?
No, I don't get it. Obamacare saved my life. And I don't sit in judgment of other people. I KNOW a lot of gay people and believe it or not, they're people just like you and me. YOU'RE the one who's all obsessed with their sex lives, not me. If God will judge, then for crying out loud, let him judge and you keep out of it. Quit trying to horn in on his thing.

Old 12-23-2015, 11:57 PM

2,801 posts, read 2,309,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Obama is too supportive of gays His past of Obama being gay is telling . Lighting up the Whitehouse in gay colors was his priority as well.
Okay since Obama is "Gay" because he supports Gay rights, that means I am a Gay, Black, Female, with varied Religious beliefs.

It is amazing how easy it is to spot those with Sexual insecurities.

Old 12-24-2015, 12:14 AM

2,801 posts, read 2,309,800 times
Quote:
It's all wrong. Don't you get it?
Why is it "wrong" and who says so?

IF you are married did you have your wife tested for Virginity and was prepared to execute her if she wasn't?

Old 12-24-2015, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodentraiser View Post
No, I don't get it. Obamacare saved my life. And I don't sit in judgment of other people. I KNOW a lot of gay people and believe it or not, they're people just like you and me. YOU'RE the one who's all obsessed with their sex lives, not me. If God will judge, then for crying out loud, let him judge and you keep out of it. Quit trying to horn in on his thing.
A government edict that forces everyone to purchase a health insurance policy didn't save your life.
And I don't care about gays, marriage was never meant to be a federal govt concern.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMack View Post
Why is it "wrong" and who says so?
Did you read the thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMack View Post

IF you are married did you have your wife tested for Virginity and was prepared to execute her if she wasn't?
nonsensical question

Old 12-24-2015, 04:30 AM

11,782 posts, read 5,795,007 times
Mention the word gay and the left goes into a tailspin. It's not the fact that he was promoting gay acceptance - which there should be - it's that he's spending money foolishly - whether it be gay rights or climate change when there are more pressing problems in the US. He's trying to dictate to the world that his belief is the right one not theirs.

When you can't even begin to get Americans - your own citizens to agree - why spend money promoting elsewhere. It could have been children's rights or save animals from extinction around the world - doesn't matter- it is a foolish move and squandered money.

As far as the GOP passing the latest spending bill - who made that bill - the Dems - the GOP is damned if you do and damned if you don't. I'm upset that they folded too - bu they don't want libs jumping on the bandwagon of wasted money on a hold up in Congress with the elections coming up.

Old 12-24-2015, 07:31 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
As far as the GOP passing the latest spending bill - who made that bill - the Dems - the GOP is damned if you do and damned if you don't. I'm upset that they folded too - bu they don't want libs jumping on the bandwagon of wasted money on a hold up in Congress with the elections coming up.
LOL. So, when the Democrats held the Senate and the Republicans filibustered everything to keep anything from passing, it's the Democrat's fault that nothing got passed because after all, they're the ones in the majority.

But when the Republicans hold the majority in both houses and pass bad legislation, that, too, is the Democrat's fault because they're big meanies and they'll hold the Republicans accountable for anything they pass.

In other words, in your view, no matter what the circumstances, it's always the Democrat's fault. Those poor, pitiful, hopeless, impotent Republicans just can't catch a break.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies