Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2015, 05:00 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,360,206 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
Man Suspected Of Making Bombs In Richmond Home To Harm Muslims « CBS San Francisco

Do other Trump supporters want to bomb Muslims? Just as y'all assume that Liberal thought is a monolith, should I believe that this is representative of all Trump supporters?

Is Trump inciting this type of thing?
Sure he is..He is preaching and giving "Supremacists' /Anarchists/Bigoted" a green light..from my perspective..means he's applauding and channelling HATE groups and actually validate their hate of Government and those that do NOT happen to the way they do.....Harken's back to what ISIL is doing....Remarkable similarity...

All these folks who hate Government?? why would they spend time and money to support Government elected officials to DO NOTHING??? The Country needs leadership..NOT Blocking any and all legislation???

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Or "mentally ill".
Blame the inability to secure proper venting of American Citizen's mentally ill or politically fed hate for past 10+ years...might explain why loose cannons are acting out NOW....Look in the mirror..Rhetoric has escalated beyond normal..and repeating crase things under the guise of non-politically correct..mean's ONE thing...Trump is the Pied Piper~~ definition to follow!!!!!!

Pied piper - definition of pied piper by The Free Dictionary

Quote:
pied piper
Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
pied piper
n.
1. A person who offers others strong yet delusive enticements.
2. One, such as a leader, who makes irresponsible promises.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenniel View Post
Chalk one up for the good guys....
Nope..I chalk you up as someone who listens to dog whistles and Pied Pipers, who feed into your somehow deranged thoughts..and that will be your cross to bear!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
So 1 Trump supporter planning on bombing Muslims...1.5 Billion Muslims planning on bombing Trump supporters.
BS BS BS..Why would they..?? Trump is actually leading the American Democratic system down a garden path...Let USA explode...Extremists only have to sit back and LOL.....Yet same folks want Trump or Cruz to lead USA SMH!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Obama instigates right-wingers...by being black.

Funny seeing the fringe blame Obama for the actions of Trump fans. But...they're the party of personal responsibility. Honest.
Blame game has been going on since BO took office..so why after 7 years would that ever change..BO is responsible for weather changes..and so many more world events..Yep..Trump will roll back Mother Nature and Make Putic cooperate, and del with ISIL like they are some business deal...LOL Trump is totally out of touch...Private/public dealing TOTALLY different entity!! If he thinks he will ever get establishment GOP to follow him much less Democrats..(who are the ones who actually make law) He will be aghast..WHOA..can't get anything done....Meanwhile..Country suffers...SMH!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2015, 05:04 PM

540 posts, read 650,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Thousands of Obama supporters plan on killing cops and whites too but the media doesn't even blink.
LOL

Old 12-22-2015, 11:30 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,032,650 times
Quote:
Obama instigates right-wingers...by being black.
That must explain Ben Carson, who unlike your messiah Obama, actually has two black parents...

Old 12-23-2015, 12:35 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,419,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
So what's your objection to stopping Muslims from entering until we can vet them properly?
Still no answer to this question.

*** crickets ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
What is your problem with getting our act together? Maybe we can even streamline the system? But we need to know what we are doing. The more we find out; the more we know that we do not have a clue.
Exactly.

Case in point: Tashfeen Maleek.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Shrug. all I see here is insults and innuendo. I answered with an opinion....and you attacked with? Well...no facts. mmkay
So you can't refute what I said, all of which was factually based.

I'm not surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodmockingbird View Post
A radical right wing bomber has everything in common with a radical Islamist bomber.

And the primary uniting factor is cowardice, blended with malice.

When a handful of one religio-political extreme undertakes to maim and kill others, he lumps himself in with bombmakers of the other religio-political extreme -- and excludes himself from the ranks of warriors, heroes, or ordinary people.
So I'm curious...how many bombers have we had that were either extreme Christians (whatever that means) or radical right wingers in this country?

Let's see. The Weather Underground -- nope. They were left-wingers and not Christians. The unibomber -- nope. He was a crazed environmentalist and not Christian. Timothy McVeigh -- I guess he qualifies, not as a Christian, but as right wing.

So that's one.

All the others have been Muslims: 1993 World Trade Center bombing; 9/11; shoe bomber; underwear bomber; Times Square bomber; Boston Marathon bombers; San Bernardino terrorists who planted pipe bombs.

Quote:
Thousands of Obama supporters plan on killing cops and whites too but the media doesn't even blink.
Good point!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
Sure he is..He is preaching and giving "Supremacists' /Anarchists/Bigoted" a green light..from my perspective..means he's applauding and channelling HATE groups and actually validate their hate of Government and those that do NOT happen to the way they do.....Harken's back to what ISIL is doing....Remarkable similarity...All these folks who hate Government?? why would they spend time and money to support Government elected officials to DO NOTHING??? The Country needs leadership..NOT Blocking any and all legislation??? Blame the inability to secure proper venting of American Citizen's mentally ill or politically fed hate for past 10+ years...might explain why loose cannons are acting out NOW....Look in the mirror..Rhetoric has escalated beyond normal..and repeating crase things under the guise of non-politically correct..mean's ONE thing...Trump is the Pied Piper~~ definition to follow!!!!!! Pied piper - definition of pied piper by The Free Dictionary Nope..I chalk you up as someone who listens to dog whistles and Pied Pipers, who feed into your somehow deranged thoughts..and that will be your cross to bear!! BS BS BS..Why would they..?? Trump is actually leading the American Democratic system down a garden path...Let USA explode...Extremists only have to sit back and LOL.....Yet same folks want Trump or Cruz to lead USA SMH!!
Blame game has been going on since BO took office..so why after 7 years would that ever change..BO is responsible for weather changes..and so many more world events..Yep..Trump will roll back Mother Nature and Make Putic cooperate, and del with ISIL like they are some business deal...LOL Trump is totally out of touch...Private/public dealing TOTALLY different entity!! If he thinks he will ever get establishment GOP to follow him much less Democrats..(who are the ones who actually make law) He will be aghast..WHOA..can't get anything done....Meanwhile..Country suffers...SMH!!
Don't you have enough problems in Canada to worry about?

Old 12-23-2015, 09:26 AM

461 posts, read 332,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
Man Suspected Of Making Bombs In Richmond Home To Harm Muslims « CBS San Francisco

Do other Trump supporters want to bomb Muslims? Just as y'all assume that Liberal thought is a monolith, should I believe that this is representative of all Trump supporters?

Is Trump inciting this type of thing?
Ah the truth is never what you get from the USUAL MSM suspects.

Hillary Clinton Backer Threatens Mosque, Media Blame Trump

Old 12-23-2015, 10:54 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,424,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma83 View Post
Ah the truth is never what you get from the USUAL MSM suspects.

Hillary Clinton Backer Threatens Mosque, Media Blame Trump
I was just going to post this exact thing. He likes Hillary too and his Hillary tweet was right in the middle of the two Trump tweets but the Leftists MSM glossed right over it.

Old 12-24-2015, 03:59 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,419,656 times
Quote:
I was just going to post this exact thing. He likes Hillary too and his Hillary tweet was right in the middle of the two Trump tweets but the Leftists MSM glossed right over it.
Lying is what the lying lib media does.

Old 12-24-2015, 05:07 AM

18,763 posts, read 18,050,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Lying is what the lying lib media does.

Trump's run for the WH has thrown pie in the face of all media. Of course six corporations control 90% of the media: These 6 Corporations Control 90% Of The Media In America - Business Insider. Which is a very good reason to get our news off the internet!

Years ago, thinking back to the Ma Bell days, we used to break up monopolies. Now we do not even talk about monopolies like our news stations. I have a local newspaper that was bought by one of these giants and now they report almost no local news. I am forced to go to the internet for any local news - while our local paper keeps bugging me to subscribe (for what). Our national news is no better; we have to go to another country to have any idea of what is truly happening in the US.

Besides the exposing the lying; Trump is exposing the deficiencies and I wished that we could get back to (at least trying to have) fair and unbiased reporting.

Old 12-24-2015, 05:47 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,653,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
That is like saying are all Obama supporters stupidly naïve. He has done his fair share also.

Your totally full of it. Trump does not need to incite a vicious barbarian group from doing their evil deeds you believe so, your the problem.

They need no help with this, for gosh sakes, they murder babies, rape young girls and then murder them. Bury people alive, burn people while in cages setting them a blaze Chop people's heads off cook the heads and make the young walk on them. Cook up the heads, yes I read that and wanted to throw up.

Stop with the bologna, that is what it is, these barbarians need no one to incite them to do a damn thing, they do it because of who they are, and what we are not.
I have a feeling that someone didn't actually read the OP's link.

Old 12-24-2015, 05:51 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,653,757 times
Quote:
Man Who'd 'Follow' Trump 'To End Of The World' Arrested In Anti-Muslim Plot

Trump's dog whistles politics will inevitably lead to tragedy. He should have stuck to hosting game shows.
Things definitely seem to be moving in that direction.

Hate Attacks on Muslims in U.S. Spike After Recent Acts of Terrorism - NBC News
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies