Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2015, 11:02 AM

13,621 posts, read 12,730,207 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Yes, those with a pro-pot agenda will denounce/dismiss any study which shows pot has side effects, but their dismissal means nothing except that they have an agenda.

I drink a beer or two ever now and then, but at least I admit there is proof alcohol has its side effects. It seems it is too much to expect same level of honesty from the pro-drug people

you should be careful drinking beer, beer can lead to whine, whine can lead to hard alcohol, hard alcohol can lead to hard drugs..

its way (safer) eating a bud a day

Old 12-30-2015, 12:27 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,443,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
you should be careful drinking beer, beer can lead to whine, whine can lead to hard alcohol, hard alcohol can lead to hard drugs..

eating a bud? That will do nothing at all since your body can't absorb the THC unless it is infused into a fatty substance like butter or oil.

Old 12-30-2015, 01:10 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,417,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Even libertarians and liberals differ on how legalization should work. One thing is for certain, us libertarians have no urge to control every aspect of the lives of others. In other words, do what you want, live how you want, don't allow your actions to cause harm to others, and don't expect us to pay for your mistakes!

That's a fair policy, but it's not what happens in reality.

Old 12-30-2015, 01:23 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:
I don't know, the aluminum cans are not easy on the gums. I imagine the glass bottles are ever worse. I think I'll stick to drinking the contents.

Old 12-30-2015, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
eating a bud? That will do nothing at all since your body can't absorb the THC unless it is infused into a fatty substance like butter or oil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzMwYV1chk

Old 12-30-2015, 03:17 PM

Quote:
I don't know, the aluminum cans are not easy on the gums. I imagine the glass bottles are ever worse. I think I'll stick to drinking the contents.

I smoke the grass I don't eat the pipe you drink the beer,and I will smoke the bud..

Old 12-30-2015, 04:43 PM

3,129 posts, read 1,332,122 times
Quote:
you drink the beer,and I will smoke the bud..
Unfortunately, that won't work. It is, however, what we are striving for.

I have a feeling Finn is somehow related to the law enforcement industry. If he catches you smoking the bud, he will do his best to try to ruin your life.

Then he will go home and have a beer to celebrate.

Old 12-30-2015, 05:18 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddo View Post
Unfortunately, that won't work. It is, however, what we are striving for.

I have a feeling Finn is somehow related to the law enforcement industry. If he catches you smoking the bud, he will do his best to try to ruin your life.

Then he will go home and have a beer to celebrate.
Did I not open this thread saying I agree with the new local laws in Ft Lauderdale, Miami and FL Keys? Got pot? Ok, pay the fine, and be on your way. No jail, no criminal record. I think my law makers are doing a fine job.

Tourists, come on down, have a blast, spend some money, and bring an extra $150... just in case....

Old 12-30-2015, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Did I not open this thread saying I agree with the new local laws in Ft Lauderdale, Miami and FL Keys? Got pot? Ok, pay the fine, and be on your way. No jail, no criminal record. I think my law makers are doing a fine job.

Tourists, come on down, have a blast, spend some money, and bring an extra $150 just in case....

tourist just go to Colorado, Washington state, or Oregon. bring $150 to buy some sour weasel

Old 12-30-2015, 06:58 PM

3,129 posts, read 1,332,122 times
Quote:

Tourists, come on down, have a blast, spend some money, and bring an extra $150... just in case....
It's fine for a baby step.

But pay a fine? That is supposed to be OK? It isn't like you are buying a $150 permit to smoke pot for a night. You could get caught, pay a fine, walk around the corner, get caught again, pay another fine, etc. That is ridiculous.

If someone is having to pay a fine, it is because they have broken a law. I don't care if it does not result in a criminal record. Having to break a law in order to enjoy what should be a freedom, regardless of how inconsequential the punishment is, is not acceptable.

But, I will give you credit. At least you have moderated to the point that you no longer want to destroy a life just because they were caught with some pot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies