U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2016, 11:49 PM

20,675 posts, read 8,838,520 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post
Out of all that you only respond to one small part. I never justified anything. I am giving you evidence that DISPUTE which you are clearly not doing because you're thinking with your emotions.

I guess you can't dispute the truth huh. Such as that his phone and flight records cleared him of one of the accusers. Or that another of the women has a long history of drastic lying that has been proven or that her autobiography says the complete opposite that he raped her and actually says he denied the chance to sleep with her. Or that one of the women was already arrested in the past for false reporting to police or that another of the women had her law practice suspended for pocketing a medical settlement from of her clients illegally along with false reporting.

You can't explain to me once again why coincidentally two famous white hollywood directors are still out and about when they have had molestation accusations against them.

Thank god your'e not a judge. I see the only thing you need is just a simple "It happened" to convict someone.

Come to think of it, you know I remember being on the set of the Cosby show too back in 89...After Claire and Theo left he slipped me some spiked pudding too on that famous living room couch...

Boom I'm the 51st person everybody. My story sounds so similar to everyone elses, so it MUST be true. (Because obviously with the internet it's impossible to see all the other stories and not make up your own similar one)
I'm not thinking with my emotions. Honestly, I could care less about bill cosby. And your so called evidence was what....about 2 or 3 women What truth is that. Again, believe what you want and I will do the same
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2016, 11:53 PM

583 posts, read 385,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Do I think they are false...no I don't. Many of these women have nothing to gain. They just want the truth to be told.
"These women have nothing to gain"

I beg to differ:

Cosby accuser used settlement to buy ritzy Toronto condo | Page Six

Old 01-01-2016, 11:58 PM

Quote:
"These women have nothing to gain"

I beg to differ:

Cosby accuser used settlement to buy ritzy Toronto condo | Page Six
Haha, he settled because he would knew he would lose if went to court. He was trying to silence her. Why would he do that if he wasn't guilty

Old 01-02-2016, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Haha, he settled because he would knew he would lose if went to court. He was trying to silence her. Why would he do that if he wasn't guilty

Way to miss the point. You said these women have nothing to gain by giving their stories.

Obviously one did and I'm sure others did too considering this woman bought a CONDO with her settlement money. What kind of message do you think that sends to these other women? "Hm...it's that easy? All I gotta do is story tell?"

If I was a victim of a crime like what are accusing him of, settlement money would be the last thing on my mind.

Men, this is the society liberals are pushing. Disregard evidence, because all you need is a fabricated story to put someone in jail. If you don't like someone, just say they did a heinous crime and you too will get your settlement money and condo. By 2025 I won't be surprised if men start having women sign contracts before they sleep with them in that Chappelle show skit.

Old 01-02-2016, 12:10 AM

Quote:

Way to miss the point. You said these women have nothing to gain by giving their stories.

Obviously one did and I'm sure others did too considering this woman bought a CONDO with her settlement money. What kind of message do you think that sends to these other women? "Hm...it's that easy? All I gotta do is story tell?"

If I was a victim of a crime like what are accusing him of, settlement money would be the last thing on my mind.

Men, this is the society liberals are pushing. Disregard evidence, because all you need is a fabricated story to put someone in jail. If you don't like someone, just say they did a heinous crime and you too will get your settlement money and condo. By 2025 I won't be surprised if men start having women sign contracts before they sleep with them in that Chappelle show skit.
Ok, let me ask you this. Why did he settle instead of going to court to dispute her allegations.

Old 01-02-2016, 12:29 AM

552 posts, read 245,655 times
Does anyone else see that it is liberals attacking a black man and conservatives giving him the benefit of the doubt? And liberals are supposedly no longer racist? LOL!

Old 01-02-2016, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Ok, let me ask you this. Why did he settle instead of going to court to dispute her allegations.
Because as you said, he knew himself he would lose, and not because he may have done it, but because how do you prove something DIDN'T happen years after the fact?

If my closest friend accused me of stealing one of his possessions a time I went over his house years 10 years ago, how do you expect me to prove I didn't do it? Hypothetically I was actually over his house the night he says because the police check my text messages, what can I honestly say to prove "No, it wasn't me"? What if he just lost it or it was someone else who went to his house that took it? See how hard that is? How do I prove I actually ate a hamburger 3 weeks ago?

I seem to remember one day you slapped an old woman in the face on August 24th, 2003...I want to report you to the police for assault now Ms. Natalie.

Now is your chance to prove you didn't slap her. How do you do that?

And that is why he settled instead of going to court to dispute her allegations.

Old 01-02-2016, 12:37 AM

1,621 posts, read 832,818 times
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Because as you said, he knew himself he would lose, and not because he may have done it, but because how do you prove something DIDN'T happen years after the fact?

If my closest friend accused me of stealing one of his possessions a time I went over his years 10 years ago, how do you expect me to prove I didn't do it? Hypothetically I was actually over his house the night he says because the police check my text messages, what can I honestly say to prove "No, it wasn't me"? What if he just lost it or it was someone else who went to his house that took it? See how hard that is? How do I prove I actually ate a hamburger 3 weeks ago?

I seem to remember one day you slapped me in the face on August 24th, 2003...I want to sue you for assault now Ms. Natalie.

Now is your chance to prove you didn't slap me. How do you do that?

And that is why he settled instead of going to court to dispute her allegations.

I am not saying Bill Cosby is guilty or innocent, but other reasons he would have settle, could have cost less to settle rather than have his reputation ruined, and by settling he might have spent less than if he lost the law suit in the first place.

Old 01-02-2016, 12:55 AM

Location: 15 months till retirement and I can leave the hell hole of New Yakistan
25,364 posts, read 14,070,534 times
Quote:
many 'innocent'' people will settle in he said/she said circumstances, because if left to the court (ie jury), you might have some idiots who '''believe''' what the puppetmasters tell them

Old 01-02-2016, 12:58 AM

552 posts, read 245,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
many 'innocent'' people will settle in he said/she said circumstances, because if left to the court (ie jury), you might have some idiots who '''believe''' what the puppetmasters tell them
Most of those idiots voted for Obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or