U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2015, 11:19 PM

7,577 posts, read 2,437,292 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Oh, I believe that Cosby did it. If not to this woman, then to others. I believe this not because of the women coming forward (like it or not, those are still multiple cases of "he said, she said"), but because Cosby admitted in his deposition to buying drugs to give to women to have sex with (these are drugs that would put women under and make them unable to consent to sex). But that deposition is likely inadmissible in a criminal trial, so I still believe this charge against him will not see a conviction.
Oh did he? So disgusting if so...

Wouldn't be surprised if he isn't convicted either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2015, 11:27 PM

20,681 posts, read 8,826,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
My thoughts exactly. I can never understand why the media and public continues to believe every word a female says.
And this is why many women don't come forward when they are raped. Men will never understand the emotional and physical turmoil they go through. They just brush it off like you are doing.

Old 01-01-2016, 12:20 AM

17,853 posts, read 12,226,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
But again, I hardly believe anything a female says these days.
Like the words "Stop" or "No"?

Old 01-01-2016, 07:23 AM

5,660 posts, read 6,856,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
And this is why many women don't come forward when they are raped. Men will never understand the emotional and physical turmoil they go through. They just brush it off like you are doing.
With false accusations becoming an alarming epidemic, who can blame those who won't believe the alleged victims?

Old 01-01-2016, 02:36 PM

Location: 15 months till retirement and I can leave the hell hole of New Yakistan
25,332 posts, read 14,052,247 times
Quote:
Did you also believe OJ was innocent because he was very nice as well Too many people are saying the same thing because that was his MO....drug and rape. And what does it matter what he told the black community? It has nothing to do with this.
do I believe OJ was innocent....NO

but I do believe that OJ did NOT do it by himself....he had NO TRAINING to be able to knife BOTH persones without one of them screaming or running....the were rumors about Marcus Allen being involved

Old 01-01-2016, 04:54 PM

10,950 posts, read 5,070,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post

but I do believe that OJ did NOT do it by himself....he had NO TRAINING to be able to knife BOTH persones without one of them screaming or running....the were rumors about Marcus Allen being involved
If I remember correctly, OJ did have some knife training that he received in a movie he did.

Old 01-01-2016, 04:59 PM

552 posts, read 245,398 times
Bill Cosby is innocent until proven guilty.

Old 01-01-2016, 05:53 PM

7,577 posts, read 2,437,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post

Same here. OJ was guilty as sin. I was young then and remember being in total shock.

I also doubt he did it alone. We'll likely never know who else was involved though.

Old 01-01-2016, 06:26 PM

2,326 posts, read 948,458 times
Quote:
Men and boys are raped and or sexually abused all the time, the difference is that it's almost never reported.

Old 01-01-2016, 06:28 PM

583 posts, read 385,458 times
A black man raping that many white women in the 60's and 70's and getting away with it? Nah....sorry, not happening.

This was in the era-vicinity of black men getting lynched still for so much as looking at a white woman and getting hosed down in the street and having dogs put on them.

Since society likes to bring up the pasts of victims killed by police and all their "history of thuggery" etc., lets look at the pasts of these "Cosby accusers".

http://melanoidnation.org/why-is-the...osby-accusers/

Some of these women who were caught lying made the common mistake of giving the specific day they were a victim which cleared Cosby because they looked at his phone and flight records.

Before any of you say "how can 50 women lie"? Remember, it's 2016. The internet has made it easy to figure what the last accuser said and boom, I can even make up my own Pill Cosby story that sounds similar to the all the others.

Fishy stuff to me. You even have Gloria Allred attached to this case. Who is an ambulance chaser and the white-woman equivalent of Jesse Jackson. Just keep your ears open for a story and go chase it. Their hustles have worked for years now. I don't even like Bill Cosby but I like to use my analytical skills and I can see some BS in here.

Last edited by Vizualizax90; 01-01-2016 at 06:37 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or