Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2015, 09:38 AM

18,470 posts, read 31,638,910 times

Advertisements

number one Bill Cosby is Not Dr Huxtable, that was a character he played, so people need to get that out of his mind.

i stopped liking this man when the "Tawanna Brawley" case came about and he bought her this expensive necklace or bracelet, something to that affect, meanwhile Tawanna made the whole story up. please!! Thats when I lost all respect for him. Plus the fact I never found him funny either.

I think he is guilty, too many women saying the same thing.
Something isnt right.

but dont ya just love the frail walk with the cane and stumbling.
I could almost feel sorry for him, but i dont.

Old 12-31-2015, 09:46 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Oh, I believe that Cosby did it. If not to this woman, then to others. I believe this not because of the women coming forward (like it or not, those are still multiple cases of "he said, she said"), but because Cosby admitted in his deposition to buying drugs to give to women to have sex with (these are drugs that would put women under and make them unable to consent to sex). But that deposition is likely inadmissible in a criminal trial, so I still believe this charge against him will not see a conviction.

Do you have a link to Cosby`s confession, or is this something you heard that he was alleged to have said (see National Inquirer)?

Old 12-31-2015, 09:58 AM

30,636 posts, read 18,227,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Do you have a link to Cosby`s confession, or is this something you heard that he was alleged to have said (see National Inquirer)?
Google it, just like I did. It's an easy find; no, I'm not doing it for you or anyone else for that matter. Its in the relatively recently unsealed deposition that the PA prosecutor used in deciding to reopen the case. Whether or not the deposition is admissible in a criminal trial doesn't change the fact that he said it.

Old 12-31-2015, 10:23 AM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,171,028 times
Count me in as another who thinks that Cosby is innocent. Shame on those women who are just going after him for a payout. How typical of them to view him as a human ATM machine. He's a known longtime married man, what the heck were they doing putting themselves in the situations of being alone with him and having drinks with him? If you are acting like a prostitute, then expect to be treated like one. Then there is the whole aspect of women who flirt with rich married powerful men hoping for favours, expensive gifts or even to displace the current wife.

Anyway, women have known about the potential for being "taken advantage of" in the entertainment industry for many many decades. The casting couch, running with the Vegas Rat Pack, rock stars and the current bad boys. Look at the craziness of the rock groupies the Plaster Casters and the movie Almost Famous. And the use of drugs and drinks have been used to lower inhibitions by the women and willingly to calm their nerves.

And I think that the whole Roman Polanski thing is utter nonsense should be dropped too.

Old 12-31-2015, 01:50 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Great headline on the cover of the New York Daily News in response to he said/she said:

“With the toll of Cosby’s alleged victims standing at more like 60, the weight of the evidence is actually 'he said-she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said.'”

Daily News Cover Skewers

Old 12-31-2015, 02:57 PM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,171,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Great headline on the cover of the New York Daily News in response to he said/she said:

“With the toll of Cosby’s alleged victims standing at more like 60, the weight of the evidence is actually 'he said-she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said, she said.'”

Daily News Cover Skewers
Have we forgotten what happened during the Salem Witch trials?

So at 60 accusers, what percentage are just women jumping on the bandwagon? Or are 60 women really that stupid?

And I'm not a man hater, but men can be pigs... and knowing that, women have to be proactive about not being in a questionable situation, being alone having alcoholic drinks with a man that they aren't having a actual romance with. Even without the Cosby accusations, there are men out there using roofies on women and the usual campus frat parties, so yeah women need to practice commonsense and be extremely careful about what they are being handed to to drink.

Old 12-31-2015, 08:02 PM

1,021 posts, read 1,665,200 times
I'm sure some of the women accusers are just jumping on the bandwagon I'm fairly positive the former "supermodel" and "realty show" contestant is just looking for more publicity.

Old 12-31-2015, 08:15 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,057,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinbro2002 View Post
I'm sure some of the women accusers are just jumping on the bandwagon I'm fairly positive the former "supermodel" and "realty show" contestant is just looking for more publicity.
My thoughts exactly. I can never understand why the media and public continues to believe every word a female says.

Old 12-31-2015, 08:38 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post

Daily News Cover Skewers
Not true, there is only one criminal case, so it is he said, she said.

Old 12-31-2015, 11:15 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
I believe the allegations are false...too many people ssaying the same thing..exactly what the MSM tells them to say...

what's next all the jello kids will say "he drugged me"" too

I met Mr. Cosby about 30 years ago, one of the nicest gentlemen, and funniest

I think the leaches are all out, especially since Bill has told the black community to "pull your pants up, and act correctly", bill ruffled some liberal feathers with that
Did you also believe OJ was innocent because he was very nice as well Too many people are saying the same thing because that was his MO....drug and rape. And what does it matter what he told the black community? It has nothing to do with this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies