Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2016, 10:19 PM

811 posts, read 550,720 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Are you kidding me. Even today many women don't come forward because they are made to feel it's their fault. And this isn't about white or black. This is about someone who abused their power....a highly paid actor who could afford lawyers to get him off any charges. He's already admitted to giving drugs to women which pretty much incapacitated them. Why do you think he did that
First of all, you are wrong. The issue of color does come into play. You do realize once again, this was an era where for example Emmet Till, a 14 yr old boy was LYNCHED for simply LOOKING at a white woman right? And you expect me to believe Bill got away with raping that many white women?? You say he was a man with "power", what power???? He was a black actor that got his career going shortly after the height of racial tension where once again, blacks were still fighting for the right to drink at a water fountain...He was still a n-word to everyone else he worked with I can assure you.

And to your second point, your comprehension skills are flawed. He admitted to giving the drugs to the women but they do not incapacitate the users. Nor does him saying he gave them the drugs mean necessarily that he raped them.

Go to any college campus, and you will have people that sell weed. So if a man admits he sold an ounce of it to a girl, that automatically means he raped her?

Please also explain to me how all these women who claim they were drugged and incapacitated and "blacked out" could give so many details to these events? People who get drunk can't even remember what they did and said when they wake up the next day but these women can remember exaclty what he said, what he did, and all? Decades later?

Do you remember how Janice Dickinson went on a tirade agaist Sylvestor Stallone about how he was the father of her baby and then after a test, found out she was lying?? Some of these women are just crazy.

Again, I suggest you read this:

http://melanoidnation.org/why-is-the...osby-accusers/

Old 01-01-2016, 10:19 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
he admitted to Quaaludes ((methaqualone))((Disco Biscuits)) ((((if you were around in the 70's you'd understand, as from the late 60's through the early 80's it was a popular recreational drug.)))) which haven't been available for 3 decades (ie 30 years ago),(((Quaaludes are no longer legally available in the United States since 1984)))) and Quaaludes don't incapacitate
Oh gee, I wonder why they aren't legal here anymore And how do you know they don't incapacitate. If given more than one they do. And we have no idea how many he gave them. But the fact is....why would he

Old 01-01-2016, 10:21 PM

33,540 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
he admitted to Quaaludes ((methaqualone))((Disco Biscuits)) ((((if you were around in the 70's you'd understand, as from the late 60's through the early 80's it was a popular recreational drug.)))) which haven't been available for 3 decades (ie 30 years ago),(((Quaaludes are no longer legally available in the United States since 1984)))) and Quaaludes don't incapacitate
Quaaludes' effects are similar to those of modern date rape drugs, including alcohol. (Booze is the drug most commonly used to help commit sexual assault), and yes they can incapacitate.

Old 01-01-2016, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post
First of all, you are wrong. The issue of color does come into play. You do realize once again, this was an era where for example Emmet Till, a 14 yr old boy was LYNCHED for simply LOOKING at a white woman right? And you expect me to believe Bill got away with raping that many white women?? You say he was a man with "power", what power???? He was a black actor that got his career going shortly after the height of racial tension where once again, blacks were still fighting for the right to drink at a water fountain...He was still a n-word to everyone else he worked with I can assure you.

And to your second point, your comprehension skills are flawed. He admitted to giving the drugs to the women but they do not incapacitate the users. Nor does him saying he gave them the drugs mean necessarily that he raped them.

Go to any college campus, and you will have people that sell weed. So if a man admits he sold an ounce of it to a girl, that automatically means he raped her?

Please also explain to me how all these women who claim they were drugged and incapacitated and "blacked out" could give so many details to these events? People who get drunk can't even remember what they did and said when they wake up the next day but these women can remember exaclty what he said, what he did, and all? Decades later?
First of all, it wasn't just white women. And we are talking about Bill Cosby not your average black man on the street. He was looked up to. Getting drunk and smoking pot has nothing to do with quaaludes.....different effects and highs. But please tell me what your experience with quaaludes was.

Old 01-01-2016, 11:11 PM

Quote:
First of all, it wasn't just white women. And we are talking about Bill Cosby not your average black man on the street. He was looked up to. Getting drunk and smoking pot has nothing to do with quaaludes.....different effects and highs. But please tell me what your experience with quaaludes was.
You're right, some of the "victims" weren't white. Some were black, like this one, who even her manager said lied:

Beverly Johnson’s Ex Manager Don Gibble Claims She Lied About Cosby | News One

In cases like these they usually try to toss in a break from the pattern to have people like you say "Oh it wasn't all __(insert obvious outlier that doesn't disprove the pattern and obvious trend at-hand)__". Sort of like when liberals talk about police brutality against blacks and you have that one person that yells "but what about that Asian guy that was killed by the police!!"

And no, you implied by your logic that a man admitting to giving drugs to a woman automatically hints that he raped her. You didn't say a thing about the "effects and highs" you strictly were following the logic of "he said he gave them, then that means he raped them". I followed that logic and said to you, by the same token, a man that admits "I gave her weed/alcohol" must mean he automatically is admitting to assaulting her.

Lol "He was looked up to" I'm not going to respond to that with other than, he is black first, and actor second.

You don't find it odd with ANY of these women's stories? One said she REPEATEDLY flew back and forth to him, and even let him pay her college tuition. That night she talked about must not have been that bad I guess with him. You had another woman who said she was raped at the Playboy mansion in August 2008 and when they checked Bill's phone records, he was in New York!! Across the country the day she said he did it. Her name was Chloe Goins, look her up.

Janice dickinson had people like you believe "Sylvestor Stallone is a horrible person!! He is abandoning his child!!" when she had her meltdowns about how she was having his baby and luckily due to evidence, he was able to prove he was it wasn't his through paternity test. Turns out Ms. Dickinson slept with another man and got pregnant. In her AUTOBIOGRAPHY SHE EVEN ADMITTED BILL COSBY SHUT HER OUT OF HIS HOTEL ONE NIGHT. Her autobiography No Lifeguard on Duty: The Accidental Life of the World’s First Supermodel which came out long before this whole fiasco, has NO MENTIONS of this "incident". Explain that to me please. In an interview in 2002 she even said she declined to sleep with him one night and he even mutually blew her off.

Woody Allen, Roman Polanski, and all these other old white men in hollywood have molested CHILDREN for years and not a single one of them are in jail. But you all are throwing under the bus Cosby because a few money-chasers under the wing of Gloria Allred (again, the white equivalent of Jesse Jackson that hustles off of scandals) based on these shady characters who have NO EVIDENCE.

Last edited by Vizualizax90; 01-01-2016 at 11:27 PM..

Old 01-01-2016, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post
You're right, some of the "victims" weren't white. Some were black, like this one, who even her manager said lied:

Beverly Johnson’s Ex Manager Don Gibble Claims She Lied About Cosby | News One

In cases like these they usually try to toss in a break from the pattern to have people like you say "Oh it wasn't all __(insert obvious outlier that doesn't disprove the pattern and obvious trend at-hand)__". Sort of like when liberals talk about police brutality against blacks and you have that one person that yells "but what about that Asian guy that was killed by the police!!"

And no, you implied by your logic that a man admitting to giving drugs to a woman automatically hints that he raped her. You didn't say a thing about the "effects and highs" you strictly were following the logic of "he said he gave them, then that means he raped them". I followed that logic and said to you, by the same token, a man that admits "I gave her weed/alcohol" must mean he automatically is admitting to assaulting her.

Lol "He was looked up to" I'm not going to respond to that with other than, he is black first, and actor second.

You don't find it odd with ANY of these women's stories? One said she REPEATEDLY flew back and forth to him, and even let him pay her college tuition. That night she talked about must not have been that bad I guess with him. You had another woman who said she was raped at the Playboy mansion in August 2008 and when they checked Bill's phone records, he was in New York!! Across the country the day she said he did it. Her name was Chloe Goins, look her up.

Janice dickinson had people like you believe "Sylvestor Stallone is a horrible person!! He is abandoning his child!!" when she had her meltdowns about how she was having his baby and luckily due to evidence, he was able to prove he was it wasn't his through paternity test. Turns out Ms. Dickinson slept with another man and got pregnant. In her AUTOBIOGRAPHY SHE EVEN ADMITTED BILL COSBY SHUT HER OUT OF HIS HOTEL ONE NIGHT. Her autobiography No Lifeguard on Duty: The Accidental Life of the World’s First Supermodel which came out long before this whole fiasco, has NO MENTIONS of this "incident". Explain that to me please. In an interview in 2002 she even said she declined to sleep with him one night and he even mutually blew her off.

Why would you laugh that he was looked up to. He was a role model to many. You can try and justify and believe what you want. You can trash these women to make him look good....whatever. I believe he's a serial rapist who gets off having sex with incapacitated women. You won''t change my mind and I won't change yours. I feel sorry for his wife.

Old 01-01-2016, 11:34 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,483,709 times
Quote:
Why would you laugh that he was looked up to. He was a role model to many. You can try and justify and believe what you want. You can trash these women to make him look good....whatever. I believe he's a serial rapist who gets off having sex with incapacitated women. You won''t change my mind and I won't change yours. I feel sorry for his wife.
so you believe FALSE Accusations .... are you ready to attend lynching's too, or witch burnings...all based on FALSE accusations

Old 01-01-2016, 11:38 PM

Quote:
so you believe FALSE Accusations .... are you ready to attend lynching's too, or witch burnings...all based on FALSE accusations
Do I think they are false...no I don't. Many of these women have nothing to gain. They just want the truth to be told.

Old 01-01-2016, 11:40 PM

5,455 posts, read 3,387,658 times
This is a very grave matter. There is no way this is false accusation with FIFTY accusers reporting. These victims have led tormented lives since being violated so despicably. The pain of this will pass on to their families and offspring. There are far far more than 50 persons being permanently damaged here.
I know because I am a survivor of molestation and sexual assault and my life has been hell.

Last edited by kitty61; 01-01-2016 at 11:56 PM..

Old 01-01-2016, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Out of all that you only respond to one small part. I never justified anything. I am giving you evidence that DISPUTE which you are clearly not doing because you're thinking with your emotions.

I guess you can't dispute the truth huh. Such as that his phone and flight records cleared him of one of the accusers. Or that another of the women has a long history of drastic lying that has been proven or that her autobiography says the complete opposite that he raped her and actually says he denied the chance to sleep with her. Or that one of the women was already arrested in the past for false reporting to police or that another of the women had her law practice suspended for pocketing a medical settlement from of her clients illegally along with false reporting. I beg you, please go read Janice Dickinson's autobiography and see what she said about her night with Bill Cosby, it sounds nothing like what she's been saying for the past 2. I'm not making any of this up.

You can't explain to me once again why coincidentally two famous white hollywood directors are still out and about when they have had molestation accusations against them that hold more water and substantial proof, but you choose to focus on Mr Huxtable.

Thank god your'e not a judge. I see the only thing you need is just a simple "It happened" to convict someone.

Come to think of it, you know I remember being on the set of the Cosby show too back in 89...After Claire and Theo left he slipped me some spiked pudding too on that famous living room couch...

Boom I'm the 51st person everybody. My story sounds so similar to everyone elses, so it MUST be true. (Because obviously with the internet it's impossible to see all the other stories and not make up your own similar one)

I feel sorry for his wife too. To have your husband be defamed for crimes that literally have no tangible or conclusive evidence while others are out freely for crimes that they actually can be pinned to.

Last edited by Vizualizax90; 01-01-2016 at 11:51 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies