Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2016, 01:27 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,670,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
so you have already convicted him...what a great american you are
Yep, I am.

You can think what you want of him, a rapist, but there is no need to judge me, just because I do not believe he is innocent, as those in the seeming minority do.

Old 01-07-2016, 01:13 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,471,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Yep, I am.

You can think what you want of him, a rapist, but there is no need to judge me, just because I do not believe he is innocent, as those in the seeming minority do.
gee,,, I thought this was America, where you are innocent TILL PROVEN guilty

I don't believe the gold digging liars

Old 01-07-2016, 03:31 PM

15,859 posts, read 21,427,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
gee,,, I thought this was America, where you are innocent TILL PROVEN guilty

I don't believe the gold digging liars
So, innocent until proven guilty unless you are one of 50 and climbing women who claim to have been drugged and molested/raped by someone, right? Then you can call them ALL liars with impunity.

Old 01-07-2016, 04:37 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,471,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
So, innocent until proven guilty unless you are one of 50 and climbing women who claim to have been drugged and molested/raped by someone, right? Then you can call them ALL liars with impunity.
yep 50 gold diggers jumping on the bandwagon

Old 01-07-2016, 05:29 PM

811 posts, read 550,335 times
On the topic of bill cosby: "50 women (who are mostly white) all telling similar stories, that CANT be a lie! How could 50 people be telling a lie together? He has to be guilty!"

On the topic of systematic racism: "These hundreds of thousands of blacks are just making up nonsense. Systematic racism is a myth and they're just lazy and making excuses"

#WhiteLogic

I will say again, these same women have histories of false reporting to the police, have been disproven due to flight and phone records, along with how do you vividly remember an event when you were drugged?

Roman Polanski (that molested CHILDREN) is still walking around. Charlie Sheen still has 2 and a half men on air despite ADMITTING to having unprotected sex with a deadly STD. But yet Bill cosby is getting the shaft because some women with no evidence, are saying he did some things to them.

Old 01-08-2016, 09:47 PM

39,857 posts, read 26,482,831 times
Default Are Cosby Accusers a "Bimbo Eruption"?

I view rapists as among the most vile of criminals, deserving of long prison sentences. I also regard those that attack victims of rape (provided of course that the charge is true) as equally vile. Now, given that Hillary Rodham Clinton has called Bill's victims "a bimbo eruption"...I have to wonder if the same term is being applied to Cosby's victims? I mean, Hillary is such a supporter of women and all.

Old 01-09-2016, 06:29 AM

1,870 posts, read 2,388,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
the articles on this story are somewhat confusing.

The first couple I read seem to have argued that she took the drugs willingly. If that is true, that is going to make this really hard for them to win.
According to the criminal complaint from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Cosby told Andrea Constand the pills were an herbal supplement. Then in later conversations with her mother, he said it was a prescription med. Then he told the police it was over-the-counter Benadryl.

Old 01-09-2016, 12:22 PM

777 posts, read 880,474 times
Stephen Collins is somewhere laughing.

He exposed himself to underage girls
but nobody cares. Cosby dropped
pills in women's drinks (in full view and with
their consent) and he is treated like Ted
Bundy.

As I said, Stephen Collins is laughing hard.

Old 01-09-2016, 08:38 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,477,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post
On the topic of bill cosby: "50 women (who are mostly white) all telling similar stories, that CANT be a lie! How could 50 people be telling a lie together? He has to be guilty!"

On the topic of systematic racism: "These hundreds of thousands of blacks are just making up nonsense. Systematic racism is a myth and they're just lazy and making excuses"

#WhiteLogic

I will say again, these same women have histories of false reporting to the police, have been disproven due to flight and phone records, along with how do you vividly remember an event when you were drugged?

Roman Polanski (that molested CHILDREN) is still walking around. Charlie Sheen still has 2 and a half men on air despite ADMITTING to having unprotected sex with a deadly STD. But yet Bill cosby is getting the shaft because some women with no evidence, are saying he did some things to them.

Yeah; it's obviously racism and that little deposition thingy where he admitted to drugging and having sex with unconscious women was just a little "white" lie.

It took just one Canadian woman with "balls" to bring his house of cards down around his filthy neck.

Old 01-09-2016, 08:42 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,477,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by feck View Post
Stephen Collins is somewhere laughing.

He exposed himself to underage girls
but nobody cares. Cosby dropped
pills in women's drinks (in full view and with
their consent) and he is treated like Ted
Bundy.

As I said, Stephen Collins is laughing hard.
The fact that it is Cosby himself saying he dropped pills into their drinks in full view and with their consent is discounted completely in your little world I guess.

The guy's a bum and a sexual predator and has been both for decades.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies