Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2015, 01:31 PM

8,104 posts, read 3,958,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
Sensationalistic reporting meant to get everyone emotional.

Perhaps you would like it better if we were more like North Korea where the state, which includes their enforces control the narrative?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2015, 01:33 PM

17,400 posts, read 11,972,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Yes, it's all the mans fault that had no idea what was going on. He should have just taken charge of the entire situation in those few moments because obviously he should have known what was going to happen.

who left in an SUV............

As police responded to the call, they quickly stopped the first person they saw, who happened to be Arturo Arenas-Alvarez.

They stopped the first person they saw in a SUV. No one said it was the exact same car. Be honest.
Are you calling me a liar? The report I saw said that the store owner told the cops that the suspect got in a car that matched the description exactly of the man with the little girl. So yea, they stopped the first person they saw, THAT MATCHED THE DESCRIPTION OF THE CAR. I can't help if you didn't see (or intentionally ignored because it doesn't fit your narrative) that report.

As for the man not knowing what was going on, that was because he can't speak english. Which is a WHOLE other issue. There's a reason you assimilate to the country to reside in - so you can communicate with society. And telling them his daughter was in the car is a given. Yes, as she should have been his #1 priority, it should not have taken 2 minutes for him to tell them. Even with a language problem.

Old 12-31-2015, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
PIGS IN THIS COUNTRY THINK THEY ARE ABOVE US ALL..... They think they can treat ppl like scum and THEY 99% OF THE TIME GET AWAY WITH IT!!!!!!!!!

YES THEY SHOULD ALL BE FIRED AND HAVE EVERY DIME EXTRACTED........ They are a disgrace!!!
Apparently, you'd like a lawless society. Because that's exactly what would happen if all cops were fired. What a dangerous and ridiculous comment.

Old 12-31-2015, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
You don't release the dog if you don't have justification to release it. There wasn't any reason to release it.
They were searching the car, weren't they?

I'm not sure what special powers you hold, but you seem to be on site of every one of these incidents. How else would you, and only you, what is the truth or not?

Old 12-31-2015, 01:42 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,227,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J746NEW View Post
Perhaps you would like it better if we were more like North Korea where the state, which includes their enforces control the narrative?
Why would I like that better? Just the facts please.

Old 12-31-2015, 01:54 PM

3,298 posts, read 2,473,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
The guy they questioned never said a thing about a baby in the car,
Did the cops ask the guy if anyone was in the car?

Old 12-31-2015, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Apparently, you'd like a lawless society. Because that's exactly what would happen if all cops were fired. What a dangerous and ridiculous comment.
Well, we would look less like North Korea where we have the largest prison camps in the world for mostly victim-less crimes. But I suppose the regime in DC and supporters such as yourself would hate if that power was taken away.

I'll be voting accordingly and spreading the message via social media until you and your lackeys put an end to Freedom of Speech as you wish to do, as all Fascists have done in history

Old 12-31-2015, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J746NEW View Post
You are absolutely amazing
A girl almost gets her arm taken off and the man was not even the one they were looking for and you try and turn it around that some how the citizens they are supposed to protect are at fault.

Disgusting

How about some personal responsibility and not going off on what dispatch or witness say and freaking THINK before acting. But then that would take some common sense.

We would have less incidents like this or stun grenades maiming infants in their crib for going to the wrong address.
I'm not trying to turn it around. But personal responsibility goes both ways. And the father, who spent 2 minutes NOT telling the cops he had his daughter in the car, should take some of that responsibility.

I think armchair quarterbacking situations you can't even imagine being in is the more disgusting thing.

Old 12-31-2015, 01:59 PM

3,298 posts, read 2,473,277 times
Followup question: do any LEO's here consider it natural behavior of a trained police dog to attack a infant strapped in a car seat?

Old 12-31-2015, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
I'm not trying to turn it around. But personal responsibility goes both ways. And the father, who spent 2 minutes NOT telling the cops he had his daughter in the car, should take some of that responsibility.

I think armchair quarterbacking situations you can't even imagine being in is the more disgusting thing.
Why should the onus be on the innocent civilians back?
The officers are the ones that initiated the encounter from the start.
The full responsibility lies with the officers involved from start to finish.
The innocent civilians not doing anything wrong owe you nothing.
This is not North Korea, yet.

That aside, they knew they had the wrong guy before the k9 showed up, but the officer with the K9 regardless of who it was wanted his mutt to have a taste of flesh. Does not matter who was in the car, he was brought and was going to let his dog gnaw on some bones.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies